Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The General Video Masterthread

Tyger

I thought this was pretty amazing. All the singing and noises are done by merely his voice. No instruments on the background.

That was very good. And here is another very good a capella singer. His name is Mike Tompkins and here he does an outstanding rendition of Katy Perry's Firework. Enjoy!

MadTV: Deal or No Deal

I think this sketch is freaking hilarious. Every time I watch it, I just cannot stop laughing. It's definitely worth the watch.

I was watching someone named inker55587 play through the Gmod Elevator Simulator with this group of friends, and one of them put this up on the TV at the end.

(edited)

I thought this video was funny.It is kinda dumb but i still find pretty funny.

Or how about this castlevania symphony of the night video.Look for the pony refrence.

Edited by Steel Crescent
  • Brohoof 1

Here is some general silliness, that hopefully amuses somepony..

These minecraft highlights feature @Dr_appleman (or at least his voice). Natural health regeneration is disabled, so the only way to heal is to find or craft golden apples or health potions (the recipes are more expensive). Oh and the random ending is random.

Your Grammar sucks is the best! Never ceases to give me cancer of laughing... if you don't mind condescending things, that is... XD

"Jack is a nerd, Jack is a nerd, J-J-J-J-Jack is a nerd!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So this guy is part of an English rap battle league, and decides to order a Zinger from KFC in the form of a rap. So funny; and he gets the meal free tongue.png

Edited by Flipturn ツ

Hey everypony.I recently got turned on to an interesting RPG by the name of My Little Pony RPG Elements of harmony featuring the mane 6.. I thought would show off one of the boss fights.I recorded this on my first fight against her.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS Whyyyy am I laughing stilllllllll. I just don't even-

Thanks to jhonjoseco's new fanart of the best Celestia fan voice actress I've heard so far.

This chick is awesome! If you like this video, look up her other stuff. She does a Zelda Medly, Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, Phantom of the Opera... and some original stuff, like this video, and Shadows, and just go check her out, okay?

This will break your spine in two for all the shivers you will be having.

YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THIS PIECE OF ART!

It is magnificent!

• Brohoof 1

Yay, I get to post it! For some background, this is a guy I discovered a while back on Youtube. His name is Eric Calderone, although he goes by 331ERock on Youtube. While he has his own EP, his Youtube videos are him doing "metal remixes" of songs, mostly sticking to television shows, pop songs, movies, and video games. This is a tune you should all be familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVBcm_BZRs

Edited by thebobmaster
  • Brohoof 2