Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slendermane (Just a random fanfic)

Pinkie D Pie

I wrote this first person, er pony tale of slendermane. I hope it is good, so tell me what you think. Thanks for reading my freinds.

Slendermane

Where am I, and why is it so dark? Why am I in this dark, what did I do to deserve this? The last thing I remember was dreaming a beautiful dream about my friends, and now I am here, in this darkness. Wait was that a light ahead. It’s calling to me, and I must make it to it.

The light blinded me as I entered it and it was nighttime wherever I was at now. There were trees all around, was I in a forest or something? Wait why do I have this light, and was that a voice. What was it saying. “Collect 8 pages.” It is saying, coming from the side or maybe it was in my head, I can’t tell. Well if I must, I can attempt to, but I probably won't find them all. I still don’t even know why I am here. I started to walk forward, but I was so slow it seemed. There were still trees everywhere, and that seemed to be a huge tree right there.

I am still scared of this, but it seems as if all I can do is walk forward. All there all are trees, and I have yet to find one page. Oh this is hopeless.

I was still walking, hoping to come upon pages, wait is that a truck. It is, and what is that white thing on it with a drawing. He follows... It said on it, and that scared me. Do I take it, I guess so. I grabbed the page and ran, not knowing where I was going. There is creepy music all around me, playing, footsteps I can here. I can’t run anymore, and the music is stopping. I am scared, I know longer want to be here. Please someone help me. All I can do is walk, forward, and I have no where else to go.

Is that a fence, why is there a fence, and why can I not pass it. Am I stuck here, in this forest, with no where else to go. I am still walking, and look it is that big tree again. I have no idea what to do, but it seems as if there is something white on that tree. Another page maybe. It is, I can’t read it, as I already picked it up. More music, scary music. Footsteps are near me, I can hear them. I have to run, run it is all I can do, though this forest, this ever so creepy forest. But where can I go. A building, is that a house. Why is the door closed, am I not allowed in this? A page, what the third one? There is a drawing of a black shape with no written all around it. I grabbed it and ran, but I was tired real fast, and had nowhere to go. I had to keep running, but run where, I had no chance of getting them, not with this music. Wait what is that, over there in the corner, another pony. To scared, I can’t look back, but I must. Oh Celestia no, what is that thing, I must get away from it.

I managed to get away from it, and it is gone. I can see another building, this one I can go in. But what if it follows me in here, catches me. I had to go anyway. And I did, I walked inside, and looked around. There was a hallway, which I took, leading to a dead end. Nothing there, had to turn around fast and run. Another dead end, where am I, oh wait is that it, the fourth page. It is, must grab it, perfect now time to get the buck out of here. Oh no, there he is. No. Must run out of here.

I managed to get away from him, but he is still following me. He has no face, and is wearing a suit. I can’t ever let him catch me. i had to run, and look big pipes. Have to check, was there one on here. I can’t tell, have to check them all. No there is none, now I have to run, must run as fast as I can. Why can I only run for a few seconds, no wait, there is one on this pipe.. Must grab it. There five pages, three more to go. But the music is back, and oh Celestia he is there. I have to run.

I can’t run anymore, what can I do, and are those rocks in front of me. They are, must look at them. I can’t tell, but there seems to be a note on one. Oh Celestia there is, this one here, a note. Must get it, thank Celestia I did. No, wait, he is here, I can see him, my vision is clouding up. I can barely see, must run. He is gaining on me, what do I do, I can’t run. No my vision, he is here. He is close, I can tell. I am going to die. No don’t, I am turning, looking in his face, whiteness, all whiteness, and then I am back in the forest again. I can hear the voice, telling me to collect 8 pages again. No why, I don’t want to be here anymore. Celestia help me!

Edited by DJ-DASH3
  • Brohoof 2

Definetly needs some grammatical work, but has a pretty interesting plot. Possibly make it a bit more descriptive, so the reader gets a better picture of what's going on, perhaps making the dramatic parts more dramatic, and the scary parts more scary?

But, it's still a great story. :D

Along with the fact that i had just watched Let's Players play Slender, and i now have to look over my shoulder every half an hour.

o.o

For plot, 3.5/5.

For descriptiveness and depth, 2/5

For grammar and punctuation, 2.5/5

Pretty nice scores!

Definetly needs some grammatical work, but has a pretty interesting plot. Possibly make it a bit more descriptive, so the reader gets a better picture of what's going on, perhaps making the dramatic parts more dramatic, and the scary parts more scary?

But, it's still a great story. :D

Along with the fact that i had just watched Let's Players play Slender, and i now have to look over my shoulder every half an hour.

o.o

For plot, 3.5/5.

For descriptiveness and depth, 2/5

For grammar and punctuation, 2.5/5

Pretty nice scores!

Thanks, I had no idea anyone even replied to this.

I realize this was not the best, I was bored when I wrote it, and after starting it couldn't think of anything. But since most people say finish what you write, I did. I might go back and do some revision soon.

But thank you for the review.

I've read the Creepypasta, I've read more Slenderman fanfics in over 1 hour (30 of them) than anybody I know, but this is pretty good, you should consider going into the Fanfics more often.

And this is pretty much the plot for the "slender" game

Edited by The Ultimate Brony