Ask Nightmare Moon!

BioHazzerd

Ugh. You could not have that. It is larger than a turkey, also we are the Moon Goddess, you cannot kill us. ( we win :D )

this is the size of a finger nail. and it from dimension x where ponies are humans and humans are ponies. and they worship ducks. 

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

this is the size of a finger nail. and it from dimension x where ponies are humans and humans are ponies. and they worship ducks.

Hmm. Impressive. Futile, but impressive. We are immortal though, so good luck with that. :)

oh what this? a black hole grande? here it for you!

*send you into a black hole*

bye bye.

Dear sweet Celestia! A black hole! Oh yeah, that is under our control. We are infinitely more powerful than you, and your attacks cannot possibly work. * Sends you into the black hole* Bye bye :)

*shows Nightmare a tapestry of her on the moon next to Apollo 11* You like? Next to Neil Armstrong!

Oh wow! This is simply splendid! Who is Neil Armstrong? He's standing on two hooves! He must have great balance!

( Did humans ever exist in the pony world? Let me know because I'm not really sure.)

ohh greetings nightmare moon, how did you get out of us?

We are using a time mirror, made and patented by BioHazard ( Sorry :D ) it allows us to communicate through a small rift in the space-time continuum. It has now been 759 years, 4 months, and 13 days since sister imprisoned us for our wanting to show everypony the beautiful night.

• Brohoof 1

We are using a time mirror, made and patented by BioHazard ( Sorry :D ) it allows us to communicate through a small rift in the space-time continuum. It has now been 759 years, 4 months, and 13 days since sister imprisoned us for our wanting to show everypony the beautiful night.

ahhah. so you are on the moon now, how interesting. how are you? 

Inspired by myself.

I'm not afraid from you nightmare fool!

Good for you. We did not intend to scare anypony. We wanted them to see our glorious night. Also, everypony we've fought with here started the fight. We haven't started any fights, but we win the ones we enter.

ahhah. so you are on the moon now, how interesting. how are you?

( OOC Nightmare Moon is now confident that you are not voices in her head and her sanity has partially returned. She can speak normally now. )

I'm stuck on the moon. It's a bit like solitary confinement, but I get a great view of sister's sunny day, and her badly made ( in comparison to mine, of course ) night.

• Brohoof 1

Dear sweet Celestia! A black hole! Oh yeah, that is under our control. We are infinitely more powerful than you, and your attacks cannot possibly work. * Sends you into the black hole* Bye bye :)

Oh wow! This is simply splendid! Who is Neil Armstrong? He's standing on two hooves! He must have great balance!

( Did humans ever exist in the pony world? Let me know because I'm not really sure.)

no this is my pocket black hole and only I can control it. *gets back out* now get in there! 

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

Good for you. We did not intend to scare anypony. We wanted them to see our glorious night. Also, everypony we've fought with here started the fight. We haven't started any fights, but we win the ones we enter.

( OOC Nightmare Moon is now confident that you are not voices in her head and her sanity has partially returned. She can speak normally now. )

I'm stuck on the moon. It's a bit like solitary confinement, but I get a great view of sister's sunny day, and her badly made ( in comparison to mine, of course ) night.

so by talking to you, does that change me? 

Inspired by myself.

I AM GOD I SAY ON HOW IT WORKS!!

How many times do I have to tell you? You are a normal pony with no cutie mark. Well, you've stopped being entertaining, so * poofs you to the fourth dimension * There, now have fun in your world while I enjoy mine. :P

I don't believe it will. It's a bit like talking to yourself, except you're the origional you. I am a product of your sorrow.

ohh dear, you were a product of our sorrow. we're afraid you will be destroyed in the future. we're sorry to be the messenger of bad news. 

Inspired by myself.

ohh dear, you were a product of our sorrow. we're afraid you will be destroyed in the future. we're sorry to be the messenger of bad news.

Oh I know. In fact, I watched it through this mirror. I know when my time shall come and I accept that.

• Brohoof 1

Oh I know. In fact, I watched it through this mirror. I know when my time shall come and I accept that.

if you know your doom. dont you think you can change to fix it? 

Inspired by myself.

if you know your doom. dont you think you can change to fix it?

It will not be my doom. You are a younger and modified me. My views will be changed. I can accept that if it stops the rage I feel at everypony for shunning my glorious night. Also, the future isn't set in stone, if I were to react it could quite possibly lead directly to me being transformed. My choices now can affect my outcome later. I've also been bound here by very strong magic. I can do nearly anything except leave or prevent my current outcome. That is, becoming you.

• Brohoof 1

i shall return with a army of angry ponies.

You can't. You're sealed in the fourth dimension. You cannot return. Luckily, it's a sort of alternate dimension. I believe it's called Equestria.mov. Have fun! :D

It will not be my doom. You are a younger and modified me. My views will be changed. I can accept that if it stops the rage I feel at everypony for shunning my glorious night. Also, the future isn't set in stone, if I were to react it could quite possibly lead directly to me being transformed. My choices now can affect my outcome later. I've also been bound here by very strong magic. I can do nearly anything except leave or prevent my current outcome. That is, becoming you.

ohh, we see. perhaps if you would like to have some advice on this you can speak with a certain brown pony. he calls himself the docter, strange one he is though. perhaps any chance he'll vised you one day. 

but this can also be an oportunety for you. you can ask questions to your future self. if there are any feel free to ask. 

(ooc: if you want you can ask questions as nightmare moon on my threat, dont have to if you dont want to though ;)

do you ever think about the ponies you left behind in equestria?

Inspired by myself.