Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if our beloved ponies met real horses?

Abstract

(I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but I'm really terrible at searching for existing threads; I'm just not successful at it. Please disregard/merge if already existing.)

So, random thinking moment. I was wondering what would the ponies of Equestria think if they met the horses on our Earth? How would they react? Would they think of themselves as "cousins" of sorts?

How do you think this would go down?

It would be the same reaction if normal suburbia humans met a Neanderthal

Posted Image

There will be panic, they will start to question their origins.

When did pegasi get their wings? How did the unicorns get their horns?

What the hell is Celestia?

Why?

Edited by Star Weaver
  • Brohoof 2

They would probably use them as work horses, since ponies are smaller than them.

Think about it: The smart ponies train the big horses to help them complete hard tasks that involve lots of strength. The ponies have human personalities and logic, so they would use the horses for the better! (I bet Fluttershy would be afraid of them though)

I wonder if Bic Mac would be as strong/stronger than them. :mellow:

My mom is a horse lover, we actually own a horse. My mom's friend has a barn that has four horses and my mom takes care of them all, one of them, Nirvana is her's because she LOVES that horse.

My mom said something about My Little Pony and real horses a while back: "If horses could laugh and they really had a sense of humor, they probably would say 'what are all those silly humans doing? just gimme a carrot!'

Because really Nirvana, Diva, Star, Scout; all they care about is eating carrots. When my mama kisses them on the nose they'll give her a look like 'uh HELLO? where's my carrot stupid human?!'

So yeah, I agree with Sharp. They'd go 'dafuq?'

• Brohoof 1

Ya know, this may be just me, but honestly, the ponies would probably think they're stoned ^_^ ; I mean think about it, if you were a pony and got high, wouldn't horses seem to be a logical way that you'd see the world when you were high (for the record, I never have nor ever will do drugs, and neither should anypony -_- ).

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know. There seems to be normal animals and intelligent ones at the same time, though not of the same species it seems. They might not even recognize them as the same species. Though it seems all equines and bovines are intelligent in the MLP universe.

• Brohoof 1