mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

Borderlands 2 and Blood. I'm also messing about with Doom and mods for it a little bit. Assassin's Creed III is on my back burner as well.

Edited by Shoboni

At the moment I'm blasting through Armoured Core: for answer over and over again as I try to unlock all of the mech parts and weapons. It may be old now but its a lot better than AC5

Hat Simulator 2007.

Also known as Team Fortress 2, but all jokes about hats aside, I am playing Team Fortress 2 at this very moment. Looking for a server right now.

I'm currently playing tales of graces f.

I have played hundreds of hours now and I had to restart cause I lost my savefile 

and this time I'm trying to make a complete run.

I really love this game and I'm a big fan of the tales of series.

Switching between Animal Crossing New Leaf, 3D Dot Game Heroes and 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I'm really enjoying the story in the latter, though I wish they would have replaced the useless map feature for some kind of note function. Hell, the character in game has a notebook and pen he uses several times through out and there's just never a reason to look at a map because you can't get lost or backtrack in anyway.  

• Brohoof 1

Minecraft on Xbox. I have just finished making ponyville, complete with sugar cube corner, the train station, the town hall, Rarity's boutique, Twilight's tree library, fluttershy's house and sweet apple acres  :lol: And still I'm not content. I'm moving on to canterlot  :yay:

Well, Right now i'm playing:

DoTa 2

League of Legends
DayZ
Heroes of Newerth

a bit Smite
Different games for le youtube channel (Usually horrors)
Probably Legends of Equestria as soon as it gets released.

Fallout 3 GOTYE- Just got it about a week ago. Its so awesome!

Portal 2- I've been playing it on and off for a few months. I'm almost done

Stronghold 2

GTA 4

Minecraft

Terraria (Console version)

Edited by Super Derpy

Infinity Blade 2 on my iPod Touch 5th gen.

This game is so addictive, I can't stop playing it, because the story is awesome. I got it for free during the App Store's 5 year anniversary sale if you remember that. However its a really fun game once you check it out. 

Edited by soniccam1

Im playing

• Cave Story
  • SSBB
  • RaiderZ
  • Runner2
  • Grand Theft 5
  • MLP for Android
  • Candy crush

;)  I love playing videogames! I play them since I was 5 years old!!!  :yay:

Been replaying The Last Story for Wii, trying to learn how to speedrun it and it's kinda fun. Nothing else really at the moment, not much that I want to play out currently really(save for Pikmin 3 but I don't have a Wii U).

At the moment I've been playing Remember Me on the PS3. It's a fun game. It's like Batman: Arkham City + a bit of Assassin's Creed.

I also play Battlefield 3 a lot more recently.

I'm currently playing L.A. Noire and the new Animal Crossing.

Both of those games entertain me in a way that other games just can't.

Both Rockstar and Nintendo never cease to amaze me.

Pokemon Fire Red. I want to start Colleseum ever since I heard one of the songs from it on one of these forums. Doesn't work on gamecube now (memory card problems) But maybe I can find a rom of it? Idk. That would take work.

Nice!

Someone stole it from me earlier this year, so I decided to buy LeafGreen instead.

The different pokemons is a great change, but I still miss my first game ever.

• Brohoof 1

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.

Also Dragon Warrior III for the NES(Yes, I have it on console), but I'm having an awful time with Baramos, so I'm in the middle of a grindfest. Still a good game though.

Playing through Bioshock 1 and 2 right now(beat the first one, now on new game plus...I kinda want to do Survivor mode)

Also Trials & Tribulations, Apollo Justice, and Castlevania Circle of the Moon

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently going through my second playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Things aren't going too well for me right now, but I think I can pull through if I put enough effort into making sure my soldiers, especially my few remaining good ones, don't die. ;)

What's interesting though, is that even when I get annoyed and want to just quit a certain mission, I keep pushing forward. I can never leave the game until the current mission is over, no matter how bad things get. xD

Edited by Sir Lunashy

I'm currently going through my second playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Things aren't going too well for me right now, but I think I can pull through if I put enough effort into making sure my soldiers, especially my few remaining good ones, don't die. ;)

What's interesting though, is that even when I get annoyed and want to just quit a certain mission, I keep pushing forward. I can never leave the game until the current mission is over, no matter how bad things get. xD

I need to get back to this game someday. I liked what I played of it (being my first XCOM) but got distracted by something else. I love Strategy games.

As for what I'm playing: Tales of Xillia. This is the third game in the series I've played (fourth if you count the couple hours I put into Tales of Destiny a few years ago) and the series just continues to get better in the order I play them in. I started with Vesperia and loved that, went to Abyss and that was even BETTER and now Xillia seems to be even better than either of those two put together and I'm only like five hours in!