mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

• Audiosurf
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Cry of Fear
  • Limbo
  • Outlast
  • Portal 2
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited

I got Steam not too long ago and I keep buying more and more games that I hope to eventually complete.

These three have my most attention though:

• Bioshock Infinite
  • Cry of Fear
  • Outlast
  • Brohoof 1

Now that I've beaten Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, I've gone back to Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, after an over-elongated hiatus from it. I've recently gone past the first year, and SUDDENLY EVERYTHING BECOMES AWESOME. The best characters can now be brought in, the mine has been opened, allowing me to make really easy money, I'm able to travel to various locations, allowing me to come across new items and products to grow and produce on my farm, I've come across animals I've been wanting to buy for a while now (i.e. llamas and Jersey Cows), I've met, dated, and married the girl I chose to follow in the game (Yuri), and I'm FINALLY ABLE TO WEAR GIRLY CLOTHING AND I LOVE IT

The game starts off incredibly slowly, but suddenly goes unbelievably fun once you reach the second year. More than worth the wait.

... I think I've gone back to being addicted to the game again.

Skyrim - I'm a Nord with Wolf heavy armour, Shield of Ysgramor, Skyforge Steel Sword, Steel Dagger, and Nordic Bow. I've always been glued to the Nord/Heavy Armour/Shield/Sword (sometimes war axe) play style, I just love it and I'm most comfortable with it.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - I really overhyped the Skyrim mash-up pack.

• Brohoof 1

3DS: A Link Between Worlds

PS4: Resogun, Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Wii U: Super Mario 3D World, Wii Fit U

Lucky x3

I do have ALBW though. Right now (well, obviously not this exact moment) I'm trying to finish Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Y and MGS4 (still on playthrough #2)

The game of life. I'm currently on level 16. The best part about this game is that there are constant updates but unfortunately towards the end of it the disk may have some serious scratches. Due to every issue being completely unique you can only play the game once. Some say that they've played the game previously and are doing it again but we all know that their hardrives have only contracted a virus

The Steam Autumn Sale hit my wallet pretty hard...

First it was Dishonored, but now I've got my focus on Dark Souls. I'm still waiting for the numerous rage attacks I was promised, but didn't experience any major of them myself yet.

I guess once I'm done with it (that sure will take some time) I'll either continue with Dishonored or get started with Skyrim (yeah kinda late, but better late then never, right?). I guess I'll be busy quite a while...I need a life... ;_;

For the first time in quite some time, I played Warframe. Really should put more time into it. It's quite fun and very simple.

Recently began playing World of Tanks again, but rationing my time playing it because it can really become infuriating. Using my Hetzer as my last tank of the evening helps me leave the game on a happier note and not become frustrated, as the Hetzer is quite devastating after you've equipped it with the derp gun and HE rounds, along with some equipment and a skilled crew.

I really have not been gaming much these past few months to be honest... 

Been playing a lot of Plants vs Zombies 2 and Minecraft Pocket. Anything portable because I almost am always busy or have no time to play consoles anymore. 

I play pkmn on my ds from time to time like re playing soul silver and stuff.

Super mario world for the snes ,You have to love the classics games

Heck yeah brother the classics like that are just timeless :3