mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Rocksmith 2014, cause its AWESOME...

Though unlike Rocksmith 1 its not a knockoff of Guitar hero in any sense anymore.

Its a straight up learning program now, and doesn't seem to have (that I've found anyways) a way to play in a "tour mode" like setup..

it does have "session" where its like playing with your own sorta band thing, but I haven't getting it to do anything besides just be noisey... So not sure if thats supposed to go anywhere.

Best part is, for a small fee, you can import all but 5 of Rocksmith 1's songs into RS2014, including the DLC stuff.

So its like a massive bonus in tracks if theres one you liked from the previous game and wasn't in the new one! :)

Just wish I could find a way to down the adaptive difficulty when it spikes on me and refuses to go back down... Sometimes it gets ahead of me and just own't back off....

X-Com Enemy Within. Oh my god, this takes the spot for one of the best strategy games I have ever played. There is always something to do and things to buy, so you are constantly doing things that could give you an advantage in battles, earn you more cash, stopping alien invasions, and so on. Customizing your characters is also pretty fun. Making them look unique from one another and stylish. The game offers a fair amount of challenge and fun. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it yet and likes strategy games.

Edited by SmartyPants

Right now I'm playing the first Spyro game, along with the rest of the trilogy afterwards. This is the only Spyro game I never played as a kid so I'm going in completely blind here.

250px-Echoesboxart_(Large).jpg

I know I remember saying a while back that this isn't a good game, but I didn't get far enough into it, I guess. Right after Torvus Bog is when the game really kicks off and starts being, well, fun. Really fun. Like, Metroid Prime 1 fun. Yeah, that fun.

tl;dr: It's a great game, it just takes a while to get going.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

When I first bought this game, I wasn't really impressed by it. But for some reason lately, I've been getting into it. So far I've won 2 competitive matches and received tonnes of weapon cases.

Edited by Monique