mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on PS3. So far, it's really good, and I've been enjoying it. I'm also playing The Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy on PC, which are both awesome games.

I have relatively unstable and limited gaming situation so I would go with "Star Legends", cross platform game on IOS, android, and pc 0_0, no way my parents could stop me from playing this game XD. (well, according to my parents' standard I'm only allowed 15 min of electronics per week, but it's pretty obvious that I didn't listen, using school computer atm btw)

I'm running out the last of my PS+ account while I have the chance but then moving on to Fallout 1, 2 and if I feel like it (probably not cuz it wasn't great) Fallout Tactics.

Also gonna play some Dragon Age origins thanks to a certain silly pony notifying me of the sale.@

OH and a little Pokemmo with Rockymoo, Flooter Do and when she is no longer busy The Leafeon Pinkeh.

Edited by TwerkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

lately all my social life have been killed by 2 games.

Starbound and Hearthstone

there is just soooo much to do in starbound and ive been waiting months for the beta key!
and i have a strong feeling i will stick with em

and Dota2, especially now with a new game mode and champ!

I was playing Battefield 4 on Xbox One, Conquest mode 64 players... gotta love total disaster x)

Battlefield 4. At least this isn't BF3, with no weapon like the MP7. That was ridiculous.

I was playing Battefield 4 on Xbox One, Conquest mode 64 players... gotta love total disaster x)

Im also playing bf4. i have also bf3 but i prefer bf4.

• Brohoof 1

Im also playing bf4. i have also bf3 but i prefer bf4.

I prefer bf4 as well, I miss some of the bf3 though. May I ask... on which platform are you playing?

PC if you are interested to add me on origin here is : SprakleTM

Added you on Origin, I play on Xbox One though :/ mine is: kevinb1504