mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

So I just finished my play through of resident evil 4. I haven't played in played in a while; I'm a little rusty...I ranked 663 on the leaderboards. :blink:

strafesig.jpg

"The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

Spider-man 1 & 2 for the PS1. Remember when they were still lauded as the best superhero videogame? Man, we've come far.

• Brohoof 1

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

Currently trying a few rounds of this new species in Dragonica

Posted Image

Huge base attack, more than average health and mana, but damn long cast time and animation. Might as well suicide in any high-leveled dungeons.

But many peeps said that it's fun. Oh well

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Pikmin 2 for Wii, just bought it today and it's awesome. Never got to far in it on Gamecube(didn't own it), but now I can play it all I want... should keep me busy for a while. :wub:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Saints Row: The Third :lol:. Here' mah character in SR3. At first, I was gonna make a human Applejack, but then I thought "Well, instead of making a character who will make me drool and will look scandalous, how about one that makes me smirk from the pure ridiculousness of his design :P", and thus came mah character; a large, chubby guy with orange skin and menacing eyes that look into your soul (If you can even see them with his cowboy hat on)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, sure I feel like the game is unbalanced as all hell but I'll be honest in saying that it's one of those games that takes dedication.

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

Serious Sam 3: BFE. If you like Doom, you'll like this game. Now I just have to play the first 2, but that'll be after I play through this a few times. There needs to be more games like this.

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

Playing Osu! It's mostly a set of 3 games already out. Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents,Taiko No Tatsujin and i don't if there was a retail game for Catch The Beat but anyway. Other then that. Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World.

Playing Final Fantasy 3 on my DS. My monk is kicking butt and taking names. ^_^

blackwater-sig.png

Everypony is special and has a unique talent. Never think your talent is worth less than somepony else's. ^-^V

Playing Osu! It's mostly a set of 3 games already out. Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents,Taiko No Tatsujin and i don't if there was a retail game for Catch The Beat but anyway. Other then that. Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World.

How is that one? I hear it's not as good as the original Symphonia. :huh:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

How is that one? I hear it's not as good as the original Symphonia. :huh:

Ya haven't heard wrong then. In a sense it's pretty much the same the story turns it down but they do try there best to place the right plot points together but miss a few but still this is more of a spin-off a fan wanted to make. Which is not bad

• Brohoof 1

Picked up Crackdown for two bucks, and it was buckin' worth it.

finishedsig6-1.jpg

Special thanks to Midnightive for the sig~

I guess I just try too hard sometimes and in the end I'm the one who's left, still broken.

Playing Dead Island, atm. Finished Castlevania: Lord of Shadows(Fantastic game; worst ending I've ever seen.)

Also, played a little Demon's Souls. At first, I was confused, then I was even more confused, then I couldn't understand why everyone thought the game was so hard and now I can't imagine how Dark Souls is supposed to be even more difficult.

-FF

• 2 weeks later...