Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

5 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

I was playing Elden Ring before I switched to playing video games I felt were fitting for the Halloween season. Been playing the Castlevania NES games, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and Corpse Party: Blood Drive. 

Uuu lets play elden ring!

• 2 weeks later...

MGS Master Collection Vol 1 too. Already plowed through Metal Gear 1, MGS1 and MGS2.

Really hoping MGS4 is finally released from its PS3 prison soon

• Brohoof 2

Super Mario Bros Wonder. I only have a handful of Nabbit stands short for 100% completion. I still have some missing Captain Toad location, so those 50 flower coins each should help, if not enough to get those

• Brohoof 1

I am replaying fallout 4 and the dlc’s but I’m on steam deck and I can’t figure out how to download real mods on it. I love funny mods or battle defense was fun but my favorite I don’t think made the it up to 4 or not but it was in 3 and new Vegas mod called the groovatron. It was some good times

• Brohoof 1

After Mario Wonder, I’ve limited myself in playing Gameloft Horses, and some Fire Emblem Heroes. Having not turned on the Switch or PS4 since, as I got hooked in studies shortly after :sunny:. Well, I hope to successfully finish those studies soon :mlp_icwudt:

On 2023-11-09 at 7:03 AM, Nitobat said:

I just started a new game plus in Batman: Arkham City.

I hope you did on hard difficulty, as you could use all but one method to attack Neightsay :fluttershy:

image.thumb.jpeg.33c7b84dd941f7002548ce526f89537a.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Alice: Madness Returns on my XBOX 360. I have already beaten the first installment, although i have to admit i was only able to beat the first one by glitching out the Jabberwocky Boss. Otherwise i would probably still be stuck.

• Brohoof 1

Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  At the 31,000 mark on the platinum trophy meter in the Legacy menu.  But sooner or later, there's going to be a dead end with nothing left to fill the meter with a peak of 70,000 or less.  I would hopefully have some other game to play.  

• Brohoof 1

My all time favorite racing game, Monster Truck Madness 2.

Despite being 25 years old, it is still the best monster truck game ever made, everything else except from BeamNG monster truck mods is just absolute trash, and I for one would love to see a reboot of the franchise with everything that made the first two Monster Truck Madness games classics along with modern day physics and such.

• Brohoof 1