mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

It's just been Sleeping Dogs for me and it's the first properly mature game if ever properly played and the story's pretty decent. Also the action is mad and brilliantly violent (never thought I'd say that.) It's also been free at the moment on Xbox Live Gold as part of the "Games with Gold."

A friend of mine has also left round the first Assassin's Creed and Borderlands 2 but I've been too busy playing Sleeping Dogs! :P

Replaying Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2 with all their DLC's in preparation for Dragon Age Inquisition later this year ^_^
Love these games <3

• Brohoof 1

I can never just limit myself to playing one game at a time, so I always end up playing many games simultaneously. The problem with this is that I'm also a pretty avid fan of MMOs so on top of juggling multiple single player games I'm also dedicating a lot of my free time on the MMOs as well. At the moment, I'm currently playing...

• Dota 2
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Planetside 2
  • Pokemon Y
  • Rayman Origins
  • Saints Row IV
  • Skullgirls
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Warframe

...and these are just the games I play frequently. If I were to include every game I'm currently playing, the list would be twice as long.

Edited by Mawile303

Shin Megami Tensei IV, picked it up again after not playing for a while. The presentation in the game may be a bit lazy(I will never understand how or why Atlus made the world map the way it is, you basically walk around as a sliding blue marker there... I mean, really? At least in locations you actually have a character model, who's look changes depending on the armor you have on him), but I've gotten right back into it, recruiting and fusing demons to fight other demons is fun fun fun and the story is really interesting.

I was trying to play Popolocrois but oh god is it bad.

Back to Phantasy Star Portable.

(unrelated where can you find out what 'image extensions' are allowed.)

I don't want to have to upload an image to igmur and crop it etc there just so I can get a working image...

Apparently, my younger brother is really interested in playing Arma 2 with me, so I've been playing that with him a decent bit lately, using custom missions that I made just for us ... though it might be a while before he fully understands how the game works and everything, it is a military simulator after all. ;)

Apparently, my younger brother is really interested in playing Arma 2 with me, so I've been playing that with him a decent bit lately, using custom missions that I made just for us ... though it might be a while before he fully understands how the game works and everything, it is a military simulator after all. ;)

I got ARMA 1 on Steam well back. I tried to get into it, thinking it's be no more realistic than the original operation flashpoint which I played the demo of back in the day. Long story short I gave up on the game. I just play psp games and Japanese rpg's currently.