ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Well think about it Motion he is a courier he has to deal with every type of pony out there so I'm just saying.

There feel better about the post Motion I mean I can just redo the whole post if you like it's up to you.

Well think about it Motion he is a courier he has to deal with every type of pony out there so I'm just saying.

There feel better about the post Motion I mean I can just redo the whole post if you like it's up to you.

please don't...I don't say this because I want to fight with you :(

it's just that...what I want to express is beyond my knowledge, I just can't explain it very well, so I just gonna react with what you have posted,

but still, the only person that had posted is Gannie, so I'll wait more. And besides the game is still paused, so until is not unpaused nopony can post.

please don't...I don't say this because I want to fight with you :(

it's just that...what I want to express is beyond my knowledge, I just can't explain it very well, so I just gonna react with what you have posted,

but still, the only person that had posted is Gannie, so I'll wait more. And besides the game is still paused, so until is not unpaused nopony can post.

*chuckles*well I'm no good at expressing what my character feels so I do what I can so do your best at it.

Forum drama, one of the things I really hate but inevitably I find myself in the middle of one from time to time...

Seeing as this RP is paused, I'll be goofin' off on minecraft....kill some pigs...make a house....kill the ender dragon...(again)

Forum drama, one of the things I really hate but inevitably I find myself in the middle of one from time to time...

Seeing as this RP is paused, I'll be goofin' off on minecraft....kill some pigs...make a house....kill the ender dragon...(again)

Why not kill a dragon in skyrim? After all it is so addicting to play that game I'm having trouble writing this as i play it.

Why not kill a dragon in skyrim? After all it is so addicting to play that game I'm having trouble writing this as i play it.

Played it as everything but a Mage. Because mage's are boring and nerdy. Besides, Skyrim's gonna run out of dragons if I play any longer.

I'm back from school, guis-- ....RP paused!? D:

What's happening?? Did I post way too much again? Did I confuse everyone again? I'm so sorry! :(

I didn't want to mess up the main events, much less give @@Motion Spark "work" to do. I just wanted Amber to interact with Beat a bit because he seemed to be the most annoyed by her... :3

Anyway, what's up?

• Brohoof 1

I'm back from school, guis-- ....RP paused!? D:

What's happening?? Did I post way too much again? Did I confuse everyone again? I'm so sorry! :(

I didn't want to mess up the main events, much less give @@Motion Spark "work" to do. I just wanted Amber to interact with Beat a bit because he seemed to be the most annoyed by her... :3

Anyway, what's up?

errhmmm no...

haha don't worry, I admit that I had my drawings ready for my lastest post, but I had some stuff to do before I posted and in that chance you and other guys posted, so I have to react to those too haha... you did nothing wrong. Did you read the latest posts? XD

anyways, the problem here is Draco, Gannie asked him to edit his post, so he did, and now we are waiting for him to reopen the RP :P

• Brohoof 2

I find the evil salesmare incredibly awesome. I can just imagine Beat being chased by buffed up bodyguards while Draco and Nocturnal try and hold them off somehow. (Nocturnal's combat skill wouldn't come in use there because he doesn't openly fight unless he's desperate)

And another thing, no character in the whole RP has commented on Nocturnal's eyes not being normal :3

Edited by The Awesome One
  • Brohoof 1

And another thing, no character in the whole RP has commented on Nocturnal's eyes not being normal :3

Beat Spark did...but it was just a thought... remember? he thought he was a changeling.

what I'm curious about is if Nocturnal use his unicorn magic to do something? or he's just an assasin. ahah I think I'm asking too much, something tells me that I will found out later x)

I can just imagine Beat being chased by buffed up bodyguards while Draco and Nocturnal try and hold them off somehow.

Hahah... Personally, I can hear the Benny Hills theme playing while the guards chase after Beat and Jade... Well, if what I'm assuming about Jade is correct, anyways... :P Imagine one group of guards chasing after Beat, while another group chases after Jade, and lots of insanity happens, like in one of those classic Scooby Doo chase scenes to this :P

But anyways... I feel that the "Two posts from others before you can post again" rule to be pretty fair... In fact, I'm a part of a number of RPs that do this, and it keeps things calm to a certain extent :P Certainly would help in keeping this RP from getting TOO active... And it would keep the notifications from swarming me XD

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I'll be unpausing the RP momentarily. And as stated before, the two-post rule is now in effect.

are you OK with dragon's post?. I'm fine and I plan to react to it, he just went a bit ahead with the issues that will bring this crazy salesmare x)

As long as nothing falls out of order, then everything should be OK. Motion, you've been a better mediator than I could have been, especially when I'm not here, so thanks for that.

However, things have stagnated, but I'm just gonna blame part of that on half of the people not being here. I've been thinking about getting Ganaram into his own tangent situation: Getting food somewhere else because he's getting too impatient and too woozy to think straight.

With the rest of the group, however, I think the problem right now is just that: We're all in a group. One group. Somehow, I think the RP moved more fluidly as being two separate groups, so I'm gonna try separating out Ganaram first and see how that goes.

Another idea is having the characters, once back on the train, be split into separate cars. After all, their original seats will have been taken, plus the stop after Canterlot will take days to reach, so moving into the sleeping cars may be a good idea afterwards.

Yes, I wanna plan this far ahead. Any other ideas with either the current situation or later?

• Brohoof 1

I want to know for how long the stop in Canterlot is, because things, I think, are about to get nasty pretty soon, Beat has a very important necklace inside his bag and Draco sent a squirrel to Princess Celestia, so the outcome here it's pretty obvious haha...

I want to know for how long the stop in Canterlot is, because things, I think, are about to get nasty pretty soon

I wanna say two hours, assuming that in RP-time, 30-40 minutes have already passed by since arrival.

When we have food on the train, like Dinner, Lunch, or Tea Time. We'll be in the dining area of the table meaning every OC is together. That could be one place where all the OC's are together, right?

Could be, but the eating times for each character could be asynchronous. Breakfast would be fine.

guys I need you to be very specific of what kind of items your characters are carrying so when I get to draw I don't make any mistakes. reason? I just discovered that Draco is using a bag, and I drew him all this time without the bag.

well for now, I got that:

- Beat wears his usual necklace and shoes, and he using a mint green medium sized saddlebag

- Nocturnal wears a gray vest with pocket on the inside and he's using a medium sized saddlebag as well, still don't know the color or if it is doublesided like in the show

- Ganaram wears a black jacket and a saddlebag too, I think he's using the same bag as in his OC page.

- Amber is naked and she has a bag too, don't know the color.

- Jade is naked

- Sandweaver is naked and he's carrying a paper bag(?) with the ancient items that he bought, I don't know if he's levitating it with unicorn magic or if he's just carrying it on his back.

- Electrobolt is naked.

I just got an idea from that little song for the rp alright fellows but i'll wait till your online to tell you.

what this could be? I'm curious

- Draco has a bandage that covers his broken wing and he's using a mail bag, like Derpy's. He took off his green scarf.

- Ganaram wears a black jacket and a saddlebag too, I think he's using the same bag as in his OC page.

Black-coloured saddlebag, and the strap has his Cutie Mark on it.

-----

I was thinking maybe an ex marefriend of Draco's could chase him around canterlot and Draco being read turns light pink when he's pale.

I'm a bit iffy about the idea about being chased by an ex (just how many hidden contacts does your character have, anyway?), but I'm sure there's another place where Draco can become so pale that he turns pink.

Hehe... 'Naked'... :3

Yeah, she's only got her saddlebag, though I never thought about the color of it... Perhaps burgundy or a very strong red. :P

guys I need you to be very specific of what kind of items your characters are carrying so when I get to draw I don't make any mistakes. reason? I just discovered that Draco is using a bag, and I drew him all this time without the bag.

well for now, I got that:

- Beat wears his usual necklace and shoes, and he using a mint green medium sized saddlebag

- Nocturnal wears a gray vest with pocket on the inside and he's using a medium sized saddlebag as well, still don't know the color or if it is doublesided like in the show

- Jade is naked

- Sandweaver is naked and he's carrying a paper bag(?) with the ancient items that he bought, I don't know if he's levitating it with unicorn magic or if he's just carrying it on his back.

- Electrobolt is naked.

what this could be? I'm curious

- Draco has a bandage that covers his broken wing and he's using a mail bag, like Derpy's. He took off his green scarf.

Yes and yes and well I think alot of the fandon of bronies use the term ditzy doo for her name I think I'm just saying. but yes he took off his green scarf yes he has bandages that cover his broken wing. and yes he's using a mail saddlebag like Ditzy Doo
  • Brohoof 1