Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Please, Forgive me.

MADmag94

I for one. Say that bronys do not need to be forgiven if they have changed. Being a brony is enough. Sure there are still bronys I know that hate me. I respect that. Because I knew that a while ago they would of hated on me for entirely different reasons. Any man or woman that is secure enough to actually watch this show should not be asked if he or she is merely forgiven The fact alone that you watched this show. Says that you yourself are committing to a change. I respect any man who has mistreated bronys and then changed and become one. The past does not matter. Have fun -LocoLadel

No idea who you are or what you did, but you're always welcome here as long as you're willing to be a part of the community in a positive way :) Welcome to the board, and enjoy yourself.

Well said discord. There is defiantly a reason behind your words every time you say them. That is a great thing and probably tells why I like you so much.

I for one. Say that bronys do not need to be forgiven if they have changed. Being a brony is enough. Sure there are still bronys I know that hate me. I respect that. Because I knew that a while ago they would of hated on me for entirely different reasons. Any man or woman that is secure enough to actually watch this show should not be asked if he or she is merely forgiven The fact alone that you watched this show. Says that you yourself are committing to a change. I respect any man who has mistreated bronys and then changed and become one. The past does not matter. Have fun -LocoLadel

Well said discord. There is defiantly a reason behind your words every time you say them. That is a great thing and probably tells why I love you so much.

It's not so much that a pony has changed. It's the destruction to both sides that tells the truth to each pony involved. Real change comes from a pony admitting they hurt others unintentionally. If I recall, there might be a biblical reference from somewhere, but i believe the quote was "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Behavior that leans the side of positive polarity can initiate change that leads to knowledge and understanding of how to turn a negative into a positive experience for both parties. In reality, regardless of how you look at it. It can have the same result.

• Brohoof 1

It's not so much that a pony has changed. It's the destruction to both sides that tells the truth to each pony involved. Real change comes from a pony admitting they hurt others unintentionally. If I recall, there might be a biblical reference from somewhere, but i believe the quote was "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Behavior that leans the side of positive polarity can initiate change that leads to knowledge and understanding of how to turn a negative into a positive experience for both parties. In reality, regardless of how you look at it. It can have the same result.

Well said but truly I believe they know what they've done but we as a community shan't kick a pony when he / she is down . That is why he is here today. In our weakest moments this community is the most sincere

Well said but truly I believe they know what they've done but we as a community shan't kick a pony when he / she is down . That is why he is here today. In our weakest moments this community is the most sincere

I'm actually not so sure they truly know what they do. The ignorance (seriously the right word there) of how to deal with situations of all types is deliberatley NOT taught in schools. I learned this by questioning two young guys we hired at work about what they did in school which was obviously nothing. Read this thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/36354-rave-haters-gonna-die/page__st__20#entry860380

I'm actually not so sure they truly know what they do. The ignorance (seriously the right word there) of how to deal with situations of all types is deliberatley NOT taught in schools. I learned this by questioning two young guys we hired at work about what they did in school which was obviously nothing. Read this thread: http://mlpforums.com..._20#entry860380

Yeah I can vouch for the what you do in school is obviously nothing. Im in school right now and im on mlp forums other then doing my work.

Yeah I can vouch for the what you do in school is obviously nothing. Im in school right now and im on mlp forums other then doing your work.

Let's not forget the music thing i mentioned. I asked several times what they were listening to as it sounded TERRIBLE! One guy was always tired and slept in the truck between jobs and went to bed early if we were doing and out of town jobs and still slept late in the mornings. Kind of made me sad in a way. Terrible way to live life when the potential of ones growth is just on the cusp of fruition.

Honestly this is a troll, I agree that you were either banned before or a troll...

Maybe even a misguided person. I don't care, but waht I have to say is this:

You don't have to beg for forgiveness because your "brony group" says so!

• Brohoof 1

Honestly this is a troll, I agree that you were either banned before or a troll...

Maybe even a misguided person. I don't care, but what I have to say is this:

You don't have to beg for forgiveness because this "brony group" says so!

I'm going to leave the troll out of this but your analysis is essentially correct. True forgivenes comes from within first so that a pony may realise what he did wrong and how it hurt other ponies and that a pony can be made positive for every pony in a later time.

If you really have done something bad, it matters not what it is but only that you realize it was wrong.

Anyways, welcome to the herd and welcome to the forums!

Let's not forget the music thing i mentioned. I asked several times what they were listening to as it sounded TERRIBLE! One guy was always tired and slept in the truck between jobs and went to bed early if we were doing and out of town jobs and still slept late in the mornings. Kind of made me sad in a way. Terrible way to live life when the potential of ones growth is just on the cusp of fruition.

Well put. As for the music I agree the idea of good music has died in the last 10 years. maybe even the last 20 years. I believe the last actual good song released has to be American Pie. And gosh that was just so long ago.
  • Brohoof 1

Well put. As for the music I agree the idea of good music has died in the last 10 years. maybe even the last 20 years. I believe the last actual good song released has to be American Pie. And gosh that was just so long ago.

Oh don't worry. I'm will be dealing that soon enough. And if there are enough ponies in here... the sheer scale of epic love will be awesome....

We shall write a song. Better then the world has ever known It will be a platinum record wrapped in bacon!

wait isn't this thread about forgiving some poor sap for abusing brony kind?

That it was. But i'm sure you realize that discussion that go to the length that this one has creates a well informed and knowledgable pony I would think.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was recommended to them by A friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched the show.

I'm just a normal person.

However, the leader of my brony group said that I must beg forgiveness on the forums. So I have come. I signed up, and now I need to ask: Can I be forgiven for my previous misdeeds against the bronys, and being disrespectful of brony values? May I please be forgiven so that I may be initiated?

Of course! We bronies appreciate the show's message too much to hold grudges against every non-pony watcher who pokes fun at us. And since you are now a pony watcher yourself, we gladly accept you.

Posted Image