Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hi I'm new! Ahanna20 is my gameloft name. Was looking for somewhere I can discus this game. I play all the time on the iOS. Gift daily and send chest whenever the connection is good enough. :)

Well I'd add you, but gameloft hates me right now.

Anyone else getting a blank white screen when they go to Gameloft Live? I'm getting tired of this :/

Yeah, I am too.  Haven't been able to give or receive hearts in at least a day.  I can't even add people right now!  Hopefully it gets better sooner rather than later.

Well I'd add you, but gameloft hates me right now.

Anyone else getting a blank white screen when they go to Gameloft Live? I'm getting tired of this :/

Yeah, I am too.  Haven't been able to give or receive hearts in at least a day.  I can't even add people right now!  Hopefully it gets better sooner rather than later.

I suppose we will have to wait n' see....

As for me however.... I've finally gotten my laptop back.... with none of my data on it....

So I'll be preoccupied by that for a whiles....

Edited by Razege

Hey, guys. Wondering if anyone else had this problem. I played a game of Balloon Pop and won Snails. But I can't find him on the map, he's not in my "album," and he's no longer in the store. Poor kid vanished. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. He's in my inventory. I'm a dumbass.

Edited by PrymeStriker

Hey, guys. Wondering if anyone else had this problem. I played a game of Balloon Pop and won Snails. But I can't find him on the map, he's not in my "album," and he's no longer in the store. Poor kid vanished. Am I doing something wrong?

I had the same exact problem when I first started out playing the game. The pony and any items won in the balloon pop game will appear in the inventory section of the store menu. Simply scroll down three times in the store menu until the inventory option shows up and then select the item (e.g. Snails) and place the item in game.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Beaten by the edit!

Edited by rjrgmc28
  • Brohoof 1

I heard that we're getting the Canterlot Wedding Update sooner or later. It Features 40 new Quests, 10 new ponies, and some extra mini-games. I don't think there's an exact date for it though, but I'm hoping that if we can get some new shops as well.

Dose anyone know how many shards dose it take to ativate the Element of magic? I rather not clear the area if I don't have enough shards.

It Takes 150 Magic Shards to unlock the element of magic. These Shards are very Rare so I may recommend getting a hospital and a town hall for a better rate on magic shards also If you have a lot of hearts and no ponies to invest on till later on in the updates, you can still turn in every 30 hearts at flim & flam's balloon pop for a chance of getting both gems and Elements of Harmony Shards.

Hey my gameloft Id if lilmprab, same as my username.  Please friend me or let me know if you want me to friend you.  My only friend right now is princess celestia.  Need hearts for mission.  Thanks!

Hey guys. Looks like I'll be following the trend of putting yourself up for adoption for friend requests on Gameloft Live. If you need a Scootaloo or something to progress, hit me up sometime. Same username as seen here.

I...kind of need Scootaloo too.

Okay I really need some help with this game. So I recently upgraded my phone, and now I own the iphone 5. I assumed that I could transfer over my saved game data from my itouch to my iphone. After many unsuccessful tries, I gave up. I researched it and tried multiple applications, but nothing worked. Am I doomed to just have my saved game data on just my itouch or is there some magical way of getting it onto my iphone?

Okay I really need some help with this game. So I recently upgraded my phone, and now I own the iphone 5. I assumed that I could transfer over my saved game data from my itouch to my iphone. After many unsuccessful tries, I gave up. I researched it and tried multiple applications, but nothing worked. Am I doomed to just have my saved game data on just my itouch or is there some magical way of getting it onto my iphone?

Sorry, you're outta luck. You can't transfer your game to other devices at all. Which is why I am not purchasing any more gems...I am making payments on my iPad and may have to give it up, which means all the money I've spent, down the drain.

On the other hand, is anyone else having trouble loading the game? I have turned my iPad off and back on again, and it still won't start.

If your iTouch has access to the iCloud service and does regular backups, then you can migrate/restore the data to your iPhone 5 which restores your applications and the data (e.g. save data for the game) and settings to the new device. 

If you have already setup the phone beforehand, then you may need to a full restore and then use the iCloud backups to migrate your data to the device.

If you haven't yet backed up your data on the iTouch, simply access the settings menu then select iCloud, Storage & Backup and then Back Up Now. You will need your Apple ID (aka iTunes account) to access the service.

Hope this helps.

Well If you Had a lot of Friends, You Could Get Scootaloo very easily. I saved up a lot of hearts to Buy Scootaloo and then after that, I saved a lot for Zecora and other Ponies and now that I have all of the ponies that requires Hearts till later on in the Update, I'm exchanging 30 Hearts each for a chance of gems and shards at Flim & Flam's balloon pop game. Right now I have to get the Restaurant, Rainbow Dash, Fancy Pants, and Soarin to Proceed with the Quests.

Well If you Had a lot of Friends, You Could Get Scootaloo very easily.

That's the thing. I only have five (not including Celestia)

I saved a lot for Zecora

I didn't have to for her. 10 minutes after I downloaded the game there was a sale, so I took advantage of it. I think Zecora was twelve hearts during the sale.

Right now I have to get the Restaurant, Rainbow Dash, Fancy Pants, and Soarin to Proceed with the Quests.

I figured out a glitch that uses the daily bonus feature to it's advantage, in return leaving you with gems-a-plenty. If you (or anyone else) feel like learning about it, hit me up in a PM. Otherwise, best of luck to you. 

smile.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just won Flashy Pony and Dr. Whooves in a game of Balloon Pop. I also bought Diamond Tiara (ugh) and placed her in my upper class city. 

UPDATE: Now have reached over 300K in bits, and spent some gems on the balloon pop game for St Patricks day sale (which was a total waste).

Gems: 12

Hearts: 73

Right now, I'm doing a bunch of saving. I have a lot of shops. One strategy I've been using is to wait when all of my shops have completed their rounds, that way, I can collect my income all at once, and with my college schedule, it works perfectly. 

I have like a Million Bits by now, but I haven't spent them on Expansions just yet so I'm spending them on Clearing out the Rocks, Bushes, Dead Trees, and Thorns.

If it's about the Time Traveling Trick, I'm not doing it because I have a lot of news updates and some other stuff on my iPad.

I re-installed the app a few days ago and I can now finally play it without having to wait a minute every time I tap something. I'm looking for friends, since I don't have any yet, so feel free to add me. My username is the same as here on the forums.

I'm sure most of y'all already knew this but I just found out. That when you tap the elements you already activated the give coins of course but sometimes they give gems too. I had to tap it a bunch of times though. I got a gem from the element of laughter, loyalty and generosity. Just thought that was cool.