Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Save your shards to activate the elements & then clear out the parasprites. The trick to keep them from continuing to regenerate is either to buy some roads/paths or buy some trees or whatever (you can use any decor) & place them every 2 or 3 squares from each other. In other words don't leave a 4x4 square open or the parasprites will keep popping up. The fancy bush ($100 bits) is cheapest & does the trick, although I put all sorts of greenery. This of course is not completely failproof, but really does help a lot! Also the roads/paths works, but I don't personally like a highway look to my ponyville.

I then save my shards of the activated elements until I get a parasprite quest, & I still get gems often that way. But if you activate all your elements except magic you will get mostly magic parasprites, so I recommend living with & dealing with a few different parasprites until you need to get rid of them. That way you won't have all magic parasprites & no magic shards & a dumb parasprite quest to finish.

P.S. These are just my own personal tactics since having had my phone stolen when I was level 60 & only needed the magic stone activated. I am now level 54 (again) & am much closer to activating the magic stone than I was before.

• Brohoof 1

After much saving and anticipation I finally activated the final Element and... nothing. Nothing happened. No cutscene, no Luna, nothing. Anyome know why? This, along with the 300+ hearts stuck in my inbox are making start to question why I play this game.

You have to complete the Main Quest Line to Get Princess Luna. Activating the Elements of Harmony will only save you some time to complete the Main Quest Line so right now I may suggest Saving Elements of Harmony Shards to Clear out the Parasprites.

300+ hearts stuck in your inbox? When you tried claiming them, Did the app crash on you?

Mite as well jump on the bandwagon! Gotta get those hearts, man

gameloftID: DRKLCNS

HEARTS, HEARTS EVERYWHERE

gonna try to hand out every day

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

Just now figured out where to go find friend requests. So I apologize to anyone who was wondering why I didn't accept their invite. I didn't realize I had to go to the gameloft live thing, which I just found. Anyway, I will try to gift often, and hopefully there won't be any problems between android and iphone.

If anyone feels like adding me, I'm ZeeFirebolt.

Stuck on Scoots like the rest of you. I can only play on flight mode most of the time, so handouts may or may not be every single day. But I shall try.

Gameloft Id; Candycowgirl

Level: 16

I'll gift you all who add me. I'm also on, depending if my Kindle Fire is low or not. I'm needing all ponies that don't cost gems or bits. I want Scoots! And I want to play that game the cost hearts. I don't have any money to put on my kindle, so I can't buy gems and bits to get things. Sigh..

Edited by ~DerpyWhooves~
  • Brohoof 1

Gameloft Id; Candycowgirl

I'll gift you all who add me. I'm also on, depending if my Kindle Fire is low or not. I'm needing all ponies that don't cost gems or bits. I want Scoots! And I want to play that game the cost hearts. I don't have any money to put on my kindle, so I can't buy gems and bits to get things. Sigh..

Lalala turn off your internet and time finding thing, and skip a day to get tons of bonuses lalala...

I hope you like parasprites though...

Lalala turn off your internet and time finding thing, and skip a day to get tons of bonuses lalala...

I hope you like parasprites though...

I keep assigning 9 ponies to farm for grain, cherries and lemons. They take less time to make and I gain money, XP and shards faster.  I'm not that worried.

Edited by ~Lawfully Chaotic Xidphel~

Is anyone else having trouble sending gifts? I haven't been able to send you guys anything for days now. When I go to Social it takes forever searching for my friends, then when I try to gift it says I have no Internet connection, even thou I've done it with full wifi signal AND I've done it running 3G.

Edit - I was finally able to send gifts after two days. Also, when I was having trouble sending them, every time I tried I'd suddenly have three to five new parasprite swarms.

Edited by RaynebowCrash

I'm not having trouble Sending Gifts on my end. I Just Normally Wait for that time and Get a Chance to Gift everypony the Hearts on my Friend List. Not many new People here Hasn't added me yet and not sent me a PM who they are so it's hard for me who to recognize on who they are and if they're from here in this forums. My GL ID is just the same as here (which is KirbyFluttershy of course) and the reason I chose the same name is to be more recognizable. I just get Random Friend Request which I don't even know who they are so That's why I mark them as pending till I know who they are.

I noticed that Hearts & Hooves Day Quest Ended so early, but I don't know any other Further Rewards on where I was. I was suppose to buy a Heart pillar with gems and get Crescent Pony to 3 stars.

I'm getting close to Buying Rarity Thx to the free gem offer. I get about 2 gems per day, but pretty much more if there's parasprites for me to clear out and have a lot of Elements of Harmony shards to turn in. Last time I had 999 Laughter Shards and then when this update came in, I turned them all in to the Elements of Harmony for more money and gems.

Howdy all!

I got the game and have a Android tablet (Lenovo Ideatab).

Im on level 14 and saving up for more Ponies.

(Got BigMacintosh fer 4000 bits Applejack is twice more ta get her)

Though I have no gems (And frankly dont want to drop 1 dime wich is a buncha Bullyaknow what)

Gonna have ta earn my keep.

Im OtakuBrony1 if ya wanna friend me and any advice or tips on progress is much appriciated. :lol:

See ya!

For some reason, it won't let me see my GL friends in game. Which means I can't befriend anyone unless they add me to their roster.

So, restating that I'm ZeeFirebolt. Anyone else having this issue?

I would love to exchange ID's with someponies out there. Really need those extra hearts for the balloon game.

Game ID is: dagazon

If you want to leave treasure chests, do you have to play on the same platform, cause I have about 12 friends right now and I can't visit any of them to leave chests because it says they are different versions.

I'm a bit confused on the game! I'm logged into gameloft and on the mlp game under social it's suppose to show what level that everyone is on, on the game, but when I go and check all of my friends on the social it says that they are all on level 0 even those of you on my friends list that is on a high level! Apperently Celestia on there stays at the same level as always though! I've tried resetting the game and it's still happening! So I just want to know is there something wrong with the game it's self or what?

• Brohoof 1

ATTENTION: I just made a significant discovery in the game!

You can earn loads of free gems without paying or hacking! It just takes time

Here's how

Watch 2 ads per day (limit) +14 gems/week

Get daily bonuses from days 4 and 5 (+1 gem on day 4 and +2 on day 5)

this adds up to 17 gems/week!

That is, if the advertising system is working.

Also you might get a bonus if you find Derpy (rare), or level up (50+)

• Brohoof 1