Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Indeed I have this application installed on my computing device and you may add me on this service which you can do by adding the username in the signature. 

Just to note, there are already at least two other threads on this subject.

Edited by ajm

It's not showing the arrows. There are arrows in the "invite" section, but none in the "friends" section because there aren't enough people showing to warrant two or more pages.

I've got six people showing (enough to fill up a page) but no arrows at the bottom either. I've just made a habit of hitting the "gift all" button and hoping I'm sending things to more than the people on the page... if anyone hasn't received any gems from me, I'm sorry, I'm trying  :(   

• Brohoof 1

Indeed I have this application installed on my computing device and you may add me on this service which you can do by adding the username in the signature. 

Just to note, there are already at least two other threads on this subject.

I think the one was made in October in 2012. It didn't come out till after that topic. I'm sorry to correct, sir.

Yours Truly,

Art Dream

I swear this thing will be the death of me. So I have a lot of gems to save up before I can finally get Soarin. Until then, I guess I'm just kind of stuck. Which is DEFINITELY not fun. It would be extremely helpful if the 'get free gems' feature was popping up again. Is it showing up for anyone else? It hasn't showed up for me in about 2 weeks, so I was wondering if that's happening to everyone in general.

• Brohoof 1

I'm on the game as well under MrHaru1985. I have a LOT of ponies, and am now trying to get all of the ponies that are sold via Hearts: next one I'm getting is Twist.

I think I'm on the absolute last mission of the game despite having activated every single statue (Yes even the Magic Shard one....which took an unbelievable amount of time to activate).

As such, it's where you buy the most expensive shop: the Town Center. That sucker's 600 Gems and I'm sorry but I'm going to WAIT to spend $50 for that thing. Oy. So the most I can do now is expand the entire game's land with those darkened spaces, and get rid of the Parasprites that have been swarming my Ponyville for months. Those things are going to die off eventually.

I hope...  :(

"villan97

redrocketjess
kurokona2k6
soundslegit
aerowalk152
animatorCP4E
aslfrasle
Asm0dius
Ayon300
b25mitch
BoxofAwesome
Captain_N_DK
CelestialScribe
Chrisg23
CoeusOre
direw0lf
djsmell
Doctor_XFizzle
Firefly432
Fitzzer
FluttershyBrony
Flutterz
frankii77
gwarrior456
Haiimbelle
HalfLife4Mac
HeavyShigure
ice3yes
Kitsuneshido
knowthislove02
Mandaar
merriweather5
Mimre
N8C8
navichan
OsakaBomb
parfaitkiss
Peanut_Crunch
pinkamenaDianaPie
pinkie_pirate
Pythagoras64
rapid_change
schizophrenia22
ShadoWxStallioN
ShiningArmor
SongBrony
starleth
StrangeWill
sunflowerSunrise
SUPERFOX5
TheGameBrony
transblitz1
Urdnot_Shepard
ValinDymos
WWongwai
xkenja
xTiffanyyy
zRyu17
ReverendMatlock
Gingervaj
snowbunny16
DeadlyComics
ChaosDrop
SieggyZC
theesado
Icklevoldie
_rarity_mlp
pinkiepartycannon
sbc117
audaxdreik
uyarndog
avater26
pinkiepanda06
EINaquechi
Sendri
swift_fire
TagofFire
N3rDy22
Holdelta
Riconz62
AutomagicPunlock
jordy_harvey
darkmythology
RoadtoEquestria
Shyfts
AlyssHope
BeatDrops
WingedRatchet
GldnClck
fienxjox
cbbomb
Slendermane
kuybikun
rampagingcoconut
pinkiefan1287
kirbyfluttershy"

I've added you people on my Friend's List: sent friend requests. Going to go through another batch of names probably tomorrow since that was a LOT of names as is.

My name is NoctemKnight. I send hearts every day and chests to as many people as I have time for. :) I'll add you next time I go to GL Live, if you don't add me first. I'm active on the app every day trying to collect money to expand and gems to finish some quests. Right now I'm stuck on trying to save up for Soarin. They ask you to pay way too much for those stupid things. The fact that there's even an OPTION to spend $100 on something in the stupid app is absolutely ridiculous. And the fact that even THAT wouldn't buy you the most expensive ponies, let alone be enough to unlock and pay for EVERYTHING in the app is insane. It's a virtual game on a hand held device..as IF they deserve that much money from people to watch some ponies run around. Keep dreaming, gameloft. You won't be getting my cash.

As you can tell, I am currently frustrated with what this app is asking me to do. It's going to take me forever to stack up enough gems for Soarin..and then I'll have to save up for Rainbow Dash right after that. It's a nightmare.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I hate this game. A while ago I had 47 heart. So close to buy Scootalo. But I accidentally played the heart balloon game instead of the free one. Can someone help me by giving me hearts?

My GL live is LightingLeone :)

Edited by Fluttershyish

Sometimes I hate this game. A while ago I had 47 heart. So close to buy Scootalo. But I accidentally played the heart balloon game instead of the free one. Can someone help me by giving me hearts?

My GL live is LightingLeone :)

I will absolutely add you and give you a heart every day, and a chest whenever I can. I'm sending you a request right now! ;)

And I know what you mean about hating this game sometimes. It can be highly frustrating in MANY different ways. If I didn't love ponies(and my iPhone) so much, I'd have thrown my phone through a window weeks ago. It wouldn't have achieved anything, but I'd probably feel a little better. For a few minutes..I think.

I will absolutely add you and give you a heart every day, and a chest whenever I can. I'm sending you a request right now! ;)

And I know what you mean about hating this game sometimes. It can be highly frustrating in MANY different ways. If I didn't love ponies(and my iPhone) so much, I'd have thrown my phone through a window weeks ago. It wouldn't have achieved anything, but I'd probably feel a little better. For a few minutes..I think.

Thank you. :)

Well.. I would have done the same thing. Cx

Oh noes. I just discovered that my little sister has wasted 45 gems on the balloon pop game..

I think that if you spam the 'gift all' button, it sends multiple hearts to all your friends, subverting the 24 hours needed. I've gotten multiple gifts from the same person within a couple hours. Just a heads up. I got almost 100 hearts in a few days, so spam that gift all button!

Also if you refresh your messages on the MLP app after you accepted all the hearts, sometimes it will glitch and give you more.

Edited by LavastormSW

My username is Mr20Percent - If any of you wants to add me then go for it ;). I recently re-started the game because of a massive Parasprite problem that became pointless to solve. On my current version, I'm around level 20 (can't remember what exactly).

I normally check the Social daily in case If I have any Gifts on my Inbox including the treasure boxes that was Left in my Ponyville. I know It's not that easy to get most of the Hearts and make up for what you spent on. It was good thing I spent my Hearts on Zecora, Scootaloo, Hoity Toity, Mayor Mare, Flim, and Twist.

I would help and gift you guys some Hearts again, but some of you guys didn't add me or sent me a Friend Request just yet. I'm just trying to get enough Hearts for the remaining Ponies such as Jeff Letrotski, Jesus Pezuna, and Sapphire Shores so I can spend every 30 Hearts to get some Gems in exchange.

Who else loves this update? It looks like they fixed the social feature since now all of my friends are showing up. Also I like that there's no snow now.

Edit: On second thought, maybe now, since my game crashes now every time I try to accept a heart from my messages.

Edited by LavastormSW

Add me please, I need more friends... My gameloft account name is:  cupcake10304

For those that don't know how to add friends, goto the the GL Live tab, in the drop down bar, go to friends, and then click on the add friend square on the top right :) Once someone approves you, they will show up in your friends box in the game

I'm not sure if there's a update coming up because i really like to know if there's gonna be an update sooner or later.

Just to add my previous post about adding me, my GL ID is the same name so that way I can be more recognizable. I'm just getting some random Friend Requests that are not from here so I dunno who these guys were unless I know who they are.