Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Wow thats a loooong list of ponies to add!!! My name is bunnybuzki, same as it is everywhere lol. Id like to be added to the list please! And I am glad ponies are still playing. I hope a new cheat is invented soon!

The get free gems button is here. OMG. This is the first time I've seen it.

Strange. It just dissapeared when I went to take a picture of it. How typical. Is this normal? 'Cause I used it twice. Does it dissapear when you can't use it anymore?

It's back

post-8916-0-93850500-1360806119_thumb.jpg

Aaaaaaannd...it's gone...

post-8916-0-63026300-1360806188_thumb.jpg

Edited by Master Blade the Bearded

I guess I will put my name one here as well. Just recently started playing.

User Name: rob6678

Would have gone with a different user name, but I had no idea I already had a Gameloft account.

IOS: The updated version has just been released. Looks like it was a Valentine's day embargo. Daily bonuses are back.

After updating the app takes a while to load.

Edited by ajm

I looking forward for that update since I needed more Ponies to assign the shops on, but Yeah I was right on that update would happen on Valentine's Day (or Hearts & Hooves Day). Things are gonna get more Difficult than I imagine since you need gems to proceed with the Hearts & Hooves Day Quests. I'm just trying to Save up Gems for Rarity to proceed with the Main Storyline Quest.

If you Guys haven't added me yet, Go Ahead and add me If you Like or want to. Just For Your Own Information, It's the Same Name as here (KirbyFluttershy). I'll try to help and Gift you guys some Hearts Daily as I can.

I got the App on my mom's Kindle Fire and it worked perfectly for a really long time but then one day while it was at the loading screen it kicked me off of the App and sent me to the menu, it keeps loading until about half way and then it just stops. So then I deleted it and started over and it worked without it stopping for awile but its stopped working again yesterday! I hate how much problems this App has

Actually You can just make up those Lost Hearts If you have a lot of Friends. Gems are my Worries, but Now It's easy to make up for the Lost Gems that I spent so far such as accidently spent 25 gems on Flim and Flam's Balloon Pop and Skipping the Work from the Stores. All I'm doing to earn Gems was to Eliminate the Parasprites and Turn in A Lot of Shards to the Elements of Harmony and Of Course I'm saving Magic Shards to Unlock Element of Magic which it would take me a lot of Days because of the Hospital was the only one that can provide it rarely and it takes me every 25hrs for nurse training.

I'm Just trying to get all the ponies as I can to buy with Hearts so I can start Exchanging Hearts for a chance of getting the gems.

I updated the app today and I have the daily bonus again!!!  I can time travel and get all my ponies back that I lost!  OMG OMG OMG  In the past months where I've been ignoring the game, my friends have overloaded me with treasure chests and gifts.  Double yay! 

Don't try to do Time Travel If you don't have enough Shards To remove all those Parasprites. A lot of people do that Time Travel Trick and then They Ended up Having A Lot of Parasprites in their Ponyville. For me, I just don't do the Time Travel Trick is because that I don't to have a massive swarm of Parasprites in my ponyville. I just wanna keep things clean and Get These Things over with.

I did time travel for one of my other games and it wouldn't let me open MLP at all until I returned to the proper time. Then I ended up getting a ton of parasprites anyway, and they need fluttershys element which I don't have any of right now. Also if anyone isn't getting chests from me it's because I have 6 friends but only five show up, and I have no way to scroll down or anything. I am on an iPad 3.

It's not that easy to find Friends, but I'm pretty sure Some of Us can Add you. I may be the only one that's online, but It'll take some time for you to get some Friends Around here. I get more than what I usually Get since these Updates came along like around 5-11 or more hearts daily.

I *just* started playing this, and to be quite honest I am addicted! I'll be playing more of it once I'm not too distracted. Once I reach a certain level, I'll give y'all my Gameloft ID. :3

Its buggy suddenly for social hearts. When I accept one it shuts the game down. I have 212 hearts waiting. What the hoof?! Anyone else have the same issue? Gameloft said to check I had no PSP running and shut down and restart but its not working