Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I used time travel to complete some difficult quests, and my town was covered in parasprites but when I reset the time right and cleared them all out I got a gem for every single swarm! Plus I have over a thousand of every element shard except for twilight's. I'm having trouble getting hearts again though. But I am covering every single space with paths so I don't get more parasprites and junk.

And for the record, time traveling won't affect any of your other apps as long as you don't open them until you reset the time properly again. I made that mistake on Stardom the A List and had to start over, luckily it gave me back all the stars I had purchased.

Oh AND I am still accepting friends if any of you wanna add me :) I use the same username I use on here. Sometimes my gameloft live acts up on me but usually I can get on at least once a week without trouble and accept requests.

I heard like you turn in every 200 elements of harmony Shards for Gem, but I was wrong about that. I had like max Laughter Shards and then I turned them all in for money and Gems. The Most Shards I have right now are Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, and Generosity. The Least Shards I have are Magic since they are very rare to come by.

I had a max of kindness shards and turned them in. I got a gem for 200, then 100, then 300, then 100, so it appears to be random but at the hundred mark. So for the 1000 I turned in, after never turning any in before this point to this statue, I got 4. Which is pathetic for the 4 months I've spent collecting them.

BTW, did anyone get the alert that bling was 50% off? I've got nothing on sale in my app and a day of the "3 days only" has passed.

Why oh why is this app so broken? Lol

Also, keep adding me, guys! I'm kmbwolf.

I had a max of kindness shards and turned them in. I got a gem for 200, then 100, then 300, then 100, so it appears to be random but at the hundred mark. So for the 1000 I turned in, after never turning any in before this point to this statue, I got 4. Which is pathetic for the 4 months I've spent collecting them.

BTW, did anyone get the alert that bling was 50% off? I've got nothing on sale in my app and a day of the "3 days only" has passed.

Why oh why is this app so broken? Lol

Also, keep adding me, guys! I'm kmbwolf.

I didn't get any alerts at all!  And right now I having such a hard time giving chests.  But I'm proud of myself, I've almost gotten enough gems for Fancypants without outright purchasing them.  Very tempting, though.  I'll be sure to add you!wub.png

Howdy all!

Im on Level 35 & need ta get Rarity, Sweetie Belle, & Rainbow Dash

(Need gems to get Rairity & SB, RD ya unlock at Level 40 & I have zero gems)

Got lots of shards but need ta get more.

(And more bits too)

GL name is OtakuBrony1

Thanks!!

Don't spend a lot of Gems to skip through the Quests. You want to save a lot as possible for the mane6 plus buying ponies and shops that require for the quests. Town Hall are one of them is What I know to complete the Quest. If you want to get more Gems, do see offer for free gems, turning every 30 hearts for a chance of winning a gem, eliminating parasprites, and turning most of your shards in to the activated elements of harmony. I wouldn't spend magic Shards over Parasprite if you haven't Activated the Element of Magic yet.

It's not really my type of game but meh. :P

I'm level 22 right now, and I don't really check on it that often. But, I do play it from time-to-time.

My GameLoft thingy is StormzInvader. Add me, guys! :D

I need to complete some of those Spike requests that are killing me because I need friends... .-.

Can't he realize I'm forever alone. :(

Hi everypony! Been on the 800,000 bits quest for over a week, but I refuse to spend 15 hard earned gems to skip it. It's such a drag! :/

I gift daily, if anyone wants a friend. Once you have a few friends getting hearts is easy so my username is jjxx22 on gameloft. ;) My kindle username is xxculturexx.

I wish us android users wouldn't have been left out of the St Patrick's day update, but hopefully the Canterlot update will come soon and with the train. :) I also hope they add more shops! And of course ponies!

I am devastated :( I am "renting" my iPad from Rent-a-Center ($20 a paycheck, can't beat that) but it is costing over $700 altogether so I am returning it and buying one outright when I finish paying off my Wal-Mart credit card. Sooo I am not going to be able to play for at least a couple months. I'm going to download it on my phone and re-add all of you, but I won't be as into it since I've spent over $50 on it and I'm losing all that. Ugh. I've got it for two more weeks and that's it.

My ipods gameloft name is: jreidsma I just started on it so its only level two or three

My ipads gameloft name is: Jordanreidsma, level 31.

I am only active on the ipad one during the school year and it will only be this year and next year probably, its the schools ipad. The school gives all the kids ipads for school use but takes them during the summer.

I've be thinking a bout getting a gateway. But I dont think the ponies can go through them. Are They are just for show? They're nice just don't want to trap my ponies. Lol

So it finally happened... I logged into MLP only to see spike saying "what happened to Ponyville?"  Everything was GONE.  All 51+ ponies - gone.  All shops (including town hall - gone...sob!)  So I re-built.  

But this time smarter.  Not on an itouch...no, no.  On an ipad.  And I found that I can finally give treasure chests to other ponies no matter what level, etc without having the game crash.  Yay.  But the real sad thing is other than town hall (and celestia, yes, had her too) is that I had finally saved up 125 magic shards.  I have... 5 now.  Boo.  Welll, gotta long way to go.

So add me if you haven't.  If you have and you visit my ponyland.  Yeah, it is different.  Now you know why.  Ughh..  But it is sorta fun starting over......

Pony31 (Gameloft ID).  Do gift everyday.  And *always* give treasure chests to people who are giving me gems!

Alright, I am adding everyone that has posted their name on this topic. I went through all 63 pages of this topic and the list on the front page, it ended up making a list of names 12 pages long... I put them all in a word document that had three columns on each page, an it was still telve pages. I used the search function so none of them overlapped except a couple for some reason, word must have missed them.

So both my accounts, jreidsma and jordanreidsma will be adding everyone :)

I have ran into one problem, when I go into the social spot on the game it only shows twelve friends (including celestia). I saw this being mentioned multiple times in this topic but I have not noticed a solution.

I am hitting gift all, sorry if some people aren't getting anything from me.

Edited by jreidsma

Ok, I'm officially stuck. The game needs Soarin' to complete it and I can't afford him, plus the Wonderbolt statue. I calculated it and I'd have to spend almost $100 on that single quest, or take years to get it done. It doesn't make sense. Gameloft is a true greedy money grabber. 

Ok, I'm officially stuck. The game needs Soarin' to complete it and I can't afford him, plus the Wonderbolt statue. I calculated it and I'd have to spend almost $100 on that single quest, or take years to get it done. It doesn't make sense. Gameloft is a true greedy money grabber.

I am on that one, too. It's taking me FOREVER to get it. I am SO going to skip the statue because it's like 300 gems. This game has gone from super fun and addictive to boring in just a matter of weeks. Poor poor game ethics. Worst part is that since there's no way to save the game on the Internet (which pretty much every other game is capable of doing), when the game crashes or you change the device, all real life money is wasted. Why on earth would anyone spend hundreds of dollars with the chance of losing it all?! This game is a serious disappointment and a slap in the face to us fans. :(

I don't know if non iOS players have the free gems feature. But if you check the place where you by gems around 8 pm to 11 pm. There's a box in the corner that says free gems. You watch a quick preview of another game for one gem. It allows about two gems a night. For me that's a guarantee two gems a day. This helps with the really expensive quest. Im also on the sorin quest too and I spent every gem I had when the ballon pop was on sale. I'm up to 50 now.

I got Scootaloo last week. Really glad. That brings by count to 33 ponies.

For fun, here's a list of the ponies I have. I'll just drop it in a spoiler to spare some of you the agony.

1. Twilight Sparkle
2. Rainbow Dash
3. Applejack
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Rarity
6. Fluttershy
7. Apple Bloom
8. Scootaloo
9. Sweetie Belle
10. Cheerilee
11. Mr. Cake
12. Mrs. Cake
13. Lyra Heartstrings
14. Bon Bon
15. Zecora
16. Snails
17. Snips
18. Dr. Whooves
19. Braeburn
20. Big Macintosh
21. Octavia
22. Vinyl Scratch
23. Spitfire
24. Fleetfoot
25. Diamond Tiara
26. Fancypants
27. Cherry Jubilee
28. Royal Guard
29. Teacher's Pet
30. Apple Fritter
31. Crescent Pony
32. Flashy Pony
33. Lucky

I'm thinking about shooting for either Soarin' or Silver Spoon next. Hmmm...

There is a game editor on reddit/r/mlpios that currently works. Edit ponies and their levels, gems, stars, bits, etc. Good way to "restore" lost progress from reinstalls and the like.

If you guys need more Friends, Feel Free to Add me. It's the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). I'm on the App Daily for now because There's not much Work to do till I activate the last Element of Harmony, Magic and Completing Quests as Well. I'm just trying to save up Money as I can to expand all the areas and saving shards to get rid of the pesky parasprites, but unfortunately, All I have is Magic Parasprites so I have to save up Enough Magic Shards to activate the Element of Magic first and then clean up my ponyville.

So it finally happened... I logged into MLP only to see spike saying "what happened to Ponyville?"  Everything was GONE.  All 51+ ponies - gone.  All shops (including town hall - gone...sob!)  So I re-built.  

But this time smarter.  Not on an itouch...no, no.  On an ipad.  And I found that I can finally give treasure chests to other ponies no matter what level, etc without having the game crash.  Yay.  But the real sad thing is other than town hall (and celestia, yes, had her too) is that I had finally saved up 125 magic shards.  I have... 5 now.  Boo.  Welll, gotta long way to go.

So add me if you haven't.  If you have and you visit my ponyland.  Yeah, it is different.  Now you know why.  Ughh..  But it is sorta fun starting over......

Pony31 (Gameloft ID).  Do gift everyday.  And *always* give treasure chests to people who are giving me gems!

Oh my goodness!  Is there any reason why that happens?  I'd be so upset!  I'll be sure to add you.  Here's hoping things go better this time around.