Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Howdy folks!

I did get the update days ago but didnt get the upgrade.

Ive checked again via Google Play and no other update.

Dunno if its A glitch or something.

(I have a Lenovo Android tablet)

Its like I said.

Its very odd.

:blink:

• Brohoof 1

Same here with me the update that I got a couple of days ago had nothing but I just heard that there was a big update today. Now I am just wondering if the iphone users get their updates first before android users?

Also how do you get the Canterlot Gift Shop? I read about this in a MLP wiki and it says that it needs to be bought by some quest but which one is that since I never saw that one?

Same here with me the update that I got a couple of days ago had nothing but I just heard that there was a big update today. Now I am just wondering if the iphone users get their updates first before android users?

Also how do you get the Canterlot Gift Shop? I read about this in a MLP wiki and it says that it needs to be bought by some quest but which one is that since I never saw that one?

Canterlot Gift shop was exclusive for heart warmth eve update. When the event is over, you can't get it again till next winter event update.

Just for those of you guys that are concerned about update, It's varies by system so some of us iOS users have it already, but not sure with the android users right now. I know android users gets early before us iOS users, but I think the tables have turned I believe.

If you guys want to add me, go ahead and be my guest, but be sure to give me a PM here (on the forums) so I will know that I got your Friend Request. Just to be careful enough, I may not receive your Friend Request because I like to keep my Friend Request Inbox empty. My Gameloft Live ID is the same name as here, KirbyFluttershy. I don't mind if you guys send me chests for hearts and wheels also gifting me hearts as well.

I hope you guys enjoy the update so far except for that we need more canterlot shops to fill in the unassigned ponies.

Just to let you guys know that When you're playing mine cart mini-game and then when you die, you have a choice of reviving which it will cost you a gem and will increase per revive. I've only revived a couple of time, but not willing to make another chance if I'm saving up for town hall. Here's a tip in mine cart mini-game, you can try to jump on the obstacles to destroy or make a early jump before you crash into the obstacles such as barrels and diamond dogs, but you have to time your jumps properly though.

I'm just happy the update fixed my game! For some reason, each pony still in the store that cost gems to buy went up in price by like, 70%! (ie: Princess Celestia was listed at 950 gems instead of 430!! I had a heart attack!

I have no friends for the game so add me if you want: soulwarden11

Edited by PE Brony

This is really bothering me. I only need 1 magic shard to activate Twilight's statue.
post-18640-0-85492500-1395831113_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: Later on in the morning today, I got the one magic shard I needed to activate Twilight's statue. I thought something big would have happened with Nightmare Moon, but nothing. Also I feel like the Mine Cart game, is like a Donkey Kong Country Level.

Edited by Dinosaur King

I'm just happy the update fixed my game! For some reason, each pony still in the store that cost gems to buy went up in price by like, 70%! (ie: Princess Celestia was listed at 950 gems instead of 430!! I had a heart attack!

Huh, that's interesting.  It sounds like they all reverted to the prices that they were before the recent Hearth's Warming Eve update.  950 is actually what Celestia used to cost for the longest time, and she may have even cost more than that in the early days...

To add my posts about playing as any pony you want for the mine cart mini-game, well you can play as that pony when you have them available to use such as buying and winning from a equestria girls dance mini-game and gem based flim & flam's balloon pop mini-game.

I got this game and had it for over 2 weeks now. With all the free time I have, I've gone through a lot of levels.  :P

The only problem I have and I assume everyone else has said it, is the fact that hearts are needed to buy some stuff.

Feel free to add me via Gameloft Live if you wish: StevieBond1

Everything in the mine cart mini-game is all about timing your jumps so you have to be extremely careful with your timing. If you want your score to go higher, just pick 2x multiplier and then you'll get score faster than the usual. A couple of my Friends on my Friend list just beat my High score, but that's impossible to beat though. 1 obstacle that annoys me the most was shadowbolts because you'll die easily if you jump as they jump at a bad timing. I wish it was easier by giving out the signals on incoming obstacles like the magic wings mini-game.

Anyone know how to redeem purchases within the game?  I bought some gems (I know bad idea, I think I was drunk when I did it), but then deleted the game a little while later.  Now that I have a new phone I got the game again, but I can't find any redeem purchases button.

Also I've tried adding people as friends but it doesnt seem to work.  My internet works fine, and so does my game.  I have an account on Gameloft as well, any idea?

I've been having a hard time accepting the friend requests and I'm not sure if any of you guys have the same problem and/or reached my limit on my Friend List. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I`m having roube too. I accept the requests, and they are gone, but are back as soon as I refresh the requests.

Well every time we do that, the Friend Requests we got keeps coming back and I'm not even sure what's going on with gameloft live right now besides we're not the only ones that had the same problem, but not entirely sure if other people have other problems accepting friend requests

Well every time we do that, the Friend Requests we got keeps coming back and I'm not even sure what's going on with gameloft live right now besides we're not the only ones that had the same problem, but not entirely sure if other people have other problems accepting friend requests

Same problem here.... I'm pretty sure it's universal or something.