Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Im lvl. 47 on the app on android.....and...I found this EPIC glitch that still exists....

What you do is......

- wait till all of your shops are ready for you to collect the bits...

- then force close the app and go to you're wifi settings...disconnect from any WI-Fi but don't turn the WI-FI option off on your phone

- go to you're router and turn the internet off....

- start the app again and then collect all of your bits....

- go into the equestria girls dance game and then instanly come back out (this is a quick way of reloading your village)

- once you're village has reloaded...all of your bits will have reloaded as well...as well as any current things under construction would have finished...

- Keep reloading you're game and you're bits will be ready for you to collect each time

- If you don't understand...message me and I can help :D

Anyone know how to get discord? I got a notification saying he was in ponyville but when I looked I didn't see him, i was 3 hours after the notification though.

He's another one of those special unlockable things where you can't buy him directly from the store......like sombra, because with sombra you have to get every pony from the mane 6 to unlock him....right now I'm almost finished with all the gems for the tree of harmony.......

Edited by Rawzy

Well you don't get him from the tree of harmony, I finished that ages ago before the update which would mean I would already have him.

If you're on IOS just jailbreak you're device and then hack the game xD

I'm starting to find that the amazon underground version of the game is making things unfair for iOS users. Well It's because of the exclusive contents and free gems. I just hope gameloft would make things fair for other players and users as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this regarding Tree Hugger?

Also from what I heard, the Amazon MLP game doesn't have any social events nor Solo Tasks to get coins, elements, nor Ponies (which was how I got some of the exclusive ponies) which is kind of a bummer :(

Hey guys.... I have the amazon underground version and I am on level 39 and I am wondering.... How do you get Starlight Glimmer and Discord? I have looked through the store and I can't find them.

Hey guys.... I have the amazon underground version and I am on level 39 and I am wondering.... How do you get Starlight Glimmer and Discord? I have looked through the store and I can't find them.

Discord you must complete objectives to unlock for purchase (I don't know what they are)

Starlight must be bought in a bundle (which I don't think you can do) or won in the eg game (I am not 100% positive on that one)

Discord you must complete objectives to unlock for purchase (I don't know what they are)

Starlight must be bought in a bundle (which I don't think you can do) or won in the eg game (I am not 100% positive on that one)

What do you mean by objectives?

What do you mean by objectives?

You have to do certain things before he pops up in the store

It works like what is below but I put it in spoilers because the character is major

Kinda like how you unlock Luna through the story only he isn't story oriented

So everyone, after about a little over an hour at the apple store transferring all of my stuff from my old phone to my new, I am very happy to report...EVERYTHING came over! :D :D :D

On a side note, debating what to do now...I want to get Cadence...but there are just so many other things I can save for...

So everyone, after about a little over an hour at the apple store transferring all of my stuff from my old phone to my new, I am very happy to report...EVERYTHING came over! :D :D :D

On a side note, debating what to do now...I want to get Cadence...but there are just so many other things I can save for...

Get discord, love butt isn't as important.

They really need to add a confirmation button when spending gems... I got so frustrated when I wasted 20 gems by tapping a bit too fast, that I immediately reached for my card and bought them back. Then I realised that if I bought a second pack, I could get 55 gems for free, so I did that too...

By the way, is it possible to win Shining Armor via the EG dance game ?

They really need to add a confirmation button when spending gems... I got so frustrated when I wasted 20 gems by tapping a bit too fast, that I immediately reached for my card and bought them back. Then I realised that if I bought a second pack, I could get 55 gems for free, so I did that too...

By the way, is it possible to win Shining Armor via the EG dance game ?

Yeah you can win some of the gem-based ponies from the EG dance mini-game. That's how I got every gem-based ponies from EG dance mini-game except for the new ponies

I use game from google play

But i not won ponies in EG game at last time, third week i win only unicorn statue. And clear sky parasprite catching im not seen long time. What wrong?

After the latest update for iOS, I got a bunch of hearts and treasure chests that I hadn't gotten due to whatever was wrong before. Seriously, I got at least 400 hearts, lol. My friend code is 2aa5f9, by the way. :)

After the latest update for iOS, I got a bunch of hearts and treasure chests that I hadn't gotten due to whatever was wrong before. Seriously, I got at least 400 hearts, lol. My friend code is 2aa5f9, by the way. :)

Then I guess when the Amazon version updates, I'm gonna expect a flood of hearts in my mailbox.

• Brohoof 1