Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Edited: I'm curious, when does it stop snowing in the game?

Also, I think I may have accidentally denied a friend request in the game.

Edited by Little Flyer

Okay, so...

I got a Kindle Fire 7. It didn't work with the app. I sent it back. I got the Kindle Fire 10. It didn't work with the app. I sent it back. I got the Kindle Fire 6, and finally! I am in game again. Back at square one. But in game. I missed my ponies!

My code is be363. Please add me, and I will add others here in the coming days. As long as Kindle Fire 6 keeps the app playable, I'll be very happy for a long time. :)

Wow just switched from iPhone to Nexus 5X and this game is so slooooow on the Nexus.  Panning around Ponyville is like trying to run through treacle, and the dance game only registers "perfect" if you're kind of 'late' to the tap as if the whole thing lags behind.

I thought the 5X had a fairly respectable GPU.  Is this game just terrible on Android?  Any tweaks that can be done to speed it up a bit?

Edit: Seems to be the issue with the Snapdragon processor where the faster cores (5 and 6) very quickly go into thermal shutdown.  Bummer.  You get what you pay for I suppose - just can't justify paying twice as much for Apple stuff every couple of years!

Edited by Lakes Geek

I just started playing again. I switched to the free version after Gameloft lost all of my progress a few years ago.

I'm using the Amazon Underground version on my Kindle Fire HD.

My friend code is ad0f

Edited by PinkiePieAddict

Anyone else get today's content update? Equestria just looks so beautiful after the snow melted, but then again....

1. I'm from Minnesota, so I'm used to that,

And 2. I started playing around Christmastime.

But what's with Gilda in the opening background?

I just started playing again. I switched to the free version after Gameloft lost all of my progress a few years ago.I'm using the Amazon Underground version on my Kindle Fire HD. My friend code is ad0f

Request sent! Edited by Little Flyer

Friend codes don't help to get gems, do they ? They only help for hearts, sadly...

I do like their VIP system though, pretty cool.

And I do get 2 gems per day with that houseplant shop which is also pretty cool.

Oh, and I won Cadence in the Equestria Girls mini-game. I don't know how much she costs, but I sure saved quite a lot of gems.

Edited by boiteporte
  • Brohoof 1

Friend codes don't help to get gems, do they ? They only help for hearts, sadly...

I do like their VIP system though, pretty cool.

And I do get 2 gems per day with that houseplant shop which is also pretty cool.

Oh, and I won Cadence in the Equestria Girls mini-game. I don't know how much she costs, but I sure saved quite a lot of gems.

I wanna say cadence cost 140 gems but I don't know because I haven't had time to play for like a month

I wanna say cadence cost 140 gems but I don't know because I haven't had time to play for like a month

I'm pretty sure Cadance costs about 90 Gems.

Then again, I got her while she was on sale for 63.

How does that work?  I'm rather curious.

It happened only once. Imma try to see if I can do it again and then have a detailed explination after. I think you have to refer friends who are not playing the game and then connect with them. Each time they reach a milestone, you get a certain amount of gems...

So I got Diamond Tiara from the EG mini game last night. Putting that into consideration, I think it's time for me to keep track of how long it takes me to get Daring Do from EG since she and DT are both Gem Balloon Pop prizes.