Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Yeah, the game is very crashy and buggy since the new update.

I figured out though if you start the game when a mini-game is available (Balloon Pop, Equestria Girls Dancing, or the Mine-Cart game) it won't crash as often. I guess there's something in the programming that looks for that when the game launches.

Edited by PinkiePieAddict

Just a heads up.  The iOS/Android version of this game has removed the Griffons from sale since it expired.  But in the Amazon version, they are still available to purchase.  This makes me wonder if other characters like Discord, Starlight Glimmer, the Mane-Iac, Ms Harshwinny, Coco Pommel, etc. will be made available in the future to everyone who owns the Amazon version.

Yeah, the game is very crashy and buggy since the new update.

I figured out though if you start the game when a mini-game is available (Balloon Pop, Equestria Girls Dancing, or the Mine-Cart game) it won't crash as often. I guess there's something in the programming that looks for that when the game launches.

I have not played the eg mini game at all so I always have it open and my game still crashes

• 2 weeks later...

I saw people were allowed to post here to obtain friends on the gameloft game. Well, since I'm addicted and pretty much on it daily figured I'd inquire obtaining more friends on it. 

My display name on it is Silver Music
My friend code is 8b4228
and I use Android Device. (Since reading a few prior posts it was concluded to post which OS you are using as they do not let it cross between iOS users and Android users. )

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you guys that are still playing the app, the update has arrived. please refer to the app store for the update notes.

How coincidental that they release the update the day I turn 21.

I love new features, but since it's Gameloft, the game will be even MORE unstable and buggy until the next update. That happens anytime they add new features.

The game has been getting slower and slower on my Note 4 with each update.  Now after the latest update making Ponyville even bigger if I zoom right out, the frame rate drops to about 5fps.

The game has been getting slower and slower on my Note 4 with each update.  Now after the latest update making Ponyville even bigger if I zoom right out, the frame rate drops to about 5fps.

I love new features, but since it's Gameloft, the game will be even MORE unstable and buggy until the next update. That happens anytime they add new features.

SMH...all you ppl whining about slowness and bugs :unamused: Freezing and lag will happen only if your device is older. Anything below the level of a iPhone 5S or a Galaxy S6 Edge will have a weak processor and will not be able to keep up with the RAM-thirsty processing that these newer game apps perform; not to mention that they (processors) will not be able to handle some of the new coding that is used to make the new updates (which results in the bugs). Personally, I do get lag from time to time, but I simply wait for the app to finish a task (collecting bits, say) and then I restart the app, simple as that. If need be, I close all other apps before playing.

Edited by Shabb3r

Ok...just about a week to get the party stuff done. I really hope I can get Cheese Sandwich and Spike here...I am so nervous. Every day goes by and I have to wait to collect income and party keys from shops...ugh...why does Gameloft always have to put us in these situations? It's already getting old. First the clown ponies, then the griffons and now this...

SMH...all you ppl whining about slowness and bugs :unamused: Freezing and lag will happen only if your device is older. Anything below the level of a iPhone 5S or a Galaxy S6 Edge will have a weak processor and will not be able to keep up with the RAM-thirsty processing that these newer game apps perform; not to mention that they (processors) will not be able to handle some of the new coding that is used to make the new updates (which results in the bugs). Personally, I do get lag from time to time, but I simply wait for the app to finish a task (collecting bits, say) and then I restart the app, simple as that. If need be, I close all other apps before playing.

This is not a complicated game, it doesn't need a ton of RAM or CPU, its just very poorly optimised.

Bits of the game that ran fine before have slowed down, there are no excuses for that.

Has anybody beat this game? I'm at level 54, have all the mane 6, activated all of the harmony stones, beat Tirek, completed tree of harmony mini game, plus who knows what else but the game won't progress to the nightmare moon scenario. I've seen in a game wiki that alot of quests are not skipping, like uncover 45 expansion zones or something like that and some of them are 50,000 bits each? Some quests require 350 gems? Has anyone beat this game and how the heck did you get enough money and gems!?

Has anybody beat this game? I'm at level 54, have all the mane 6, activated all of the harmony stones, beat Tirek, completed tree of harmony mini game, plus who knows what else but the game won't progress to the nightmare moon scenario. I've seen in a game wiki that alot of quests are not skipping, like uncover 45 expansion zones or something like that and some of them are 50,000 bits each? Some quests require 350 gems? Has anyone beat this game and how the heck did you get enough money and gems!?

The game is pretty much endless. There's a series of questlines for 3 towns which are ponyville, canterlot, and sweet apple acres. Some of these quests may be based on the updates like magical mystery cure, Twilight's Castle, and this party we have going on for the whole community.

The other questlines you have to do are Magical Mystery Cure, Twilight's Castle, and Canterlot Wedding.

As for the gems, I have no idea. I get mine off from parasprites, changelings, and daily bonuses. I did hear about that there's a shop that produces gems each day although it's only limited time offer and it came with a bundle and cost around $15 or so.

Anyway, Just so you guys know (and those who are still playing the app), the party stage has gone through the next level so it may take the whole community to get the party stage up to the next level even though it's pretty much rewarding.

She was in the game before the episode came out and they didn't feel like updating

Ah they never update anything. Otherwise we'd have Rara, Sunburst, Spitfire's mom, Wind Rider, Diamond Tiara's mom, and the tap dancer that Applebloom met in the game by now.

I'm really hoping they eventually bring Rara though. Not as Countess Coloratura though, I wouldn't even pay extra for that.

Edited by Little Flyer