Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

• 4 weeks later...

hmm...haven't played it for weeks, too slow progress and too much real money cost.
they should have you pay a one bigger sum and then open up everything.
gem costs should be changed to bits, or be able to convert bits to gems (and other currencies if there are any now, don't remember).

I have some Good News and Bad News.

The Good News is that I FINALLY transferred my Save to the new Phone. All Ponies are accounted for

The Bad News is that my friends list is wiped out. So if you want to add me, my new Friends Code is 7373729

Hi i really love this game i play it on my phone almost everyday the voices make it even more addicting

what do love/hate about the game, what else should they do with it?

ive not leveled up much due to work commitments so if anyone has a code ill be willing to use it.

Lately, it seems I've been playing this game a bit too much, considering the events going on in acquiring the limited-time ponies. The only other game I seem to want to play on my Smartphone besides MLP is the new Fire Emblem Heroes game.

i'm seriously slacking behind on this.
kinda tempted to get on it again, but seeing how much money sinks there are to get things done in time in these events, i don't seem to miss much.

if only it wasn't so expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Another big update coming soon.

Here's the hinting image behind it. I can't decipher it very well, but it looks like it hints to a Daring Do event.

post-33529-0-08382300-1488470373_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing on 2 devices:

b8aa4c0     (Newest started game need lots of friends)

38994e       (Older game and father along)

Any friend requests would be greatly appreciated :wub:  

• 2 weeks later...

Something odd happened to the new event today.  It somehow ended when I least expected it, meaning that I don't get to partake in any more of the event.  Which means, I'm locked out of Quibble Pants, but I managed to somehow get Dr. Caballeron.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there, Everypony!! This time I want to share with you my in-game ID so anypony who is interested can add me!! Of course you can leave your own ID for others to add you as well ^^

So, here is mine: ace56ba

I appear with the name Mr. Pants... I don't know if there is a way I can change it? Just like the Spike picture. Both were asigned automatically, lol.

That's all for today. See you all and have fun!!! Hugs and kisses!!! ^^ ♡

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll try to add you the next time I launch the game. :)

Also, I'm pretty sure the name they give you by default can be changed, but I'd have to look over it again to say for sure.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1