movies/tv Who's your favorite Marvel hero?

RubberFruit

Chock it up to being in my thirties (or partying too hard in my teens), but these questions are always tough because it takes me forever to rummage through my brain's media file.  Having said that, my favorite action heroes are those who are willing to kill the bad guys - not just teach them a lesson by knocking them out or sending them to jail.  I love violent, revenge flicks.  And like others on this thread, the Punisher is definitely up there.   

Loki... oh wait he's a villain... WHOOPS. lol in all seriousness though... I'd probably either say Thor or Captain America if I really had to go with anyone. I can't really be ****ed to get into the marvel community much. So, I usually only follow it because of Tom Hiddleston as Loki. XD

I really like Captain America... 'murica ftw. :squee:

I like them all to some degree though, for the most part. Can't think of many sore spots immediately on Marvel's roster, but then again I mostly only know of ones who appeared in movies, TV shows, or videogames. :pout:

Not a lot of love for the Marvelous mutants in this thread eh. @@Frostgage, You're awesome! :D

Here are my favorites.

Mutants: Phoenix, Wolverine, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Blink, Storm, Marrow, and Squirrel Girl. I love them all!

Non-mutants: Wasp, Thor, and Spider Woman.

Anti-Heroes: Deadpool!

• Brohoof 1

Rogue but mostly from the 90's one and the X-Men: Evolution cartoon.  I hated how they made her all whiney and useless in the movies if anything and took a LOT away from her core traits many a fan loved!  Rogue to me is one of the deepest x-men and strong leading females in the cartoons/comics.

Kurt (Night Crawler) is one of the less looking human X-men but is one of the most human given what he has to do to prove he is human but also how he deals with it and he has pointy ears! X-Men: Evolution brought in new life to Kurt but also help to expand his fan base but he also brought in a light humor the show needed at times.

Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde-is a gray zone for me,  I love her in the comics, how she steps up in battle,  taking over the school as a lead/teacher and looks beyond many things.   She took a good strong stand in the Movies and also Wolverine and the X-Men which I liked to see but I feel in X-Men: Evo she was the pretty girl but at times shows those traits we love about this young woman!

Mystique (Raven Darkhölme)-So many might her as "evil/anti-hero" but I think Raven is a hero in my personal view.  She is trying to protect her people the mutants,  save those she can and has in many times saved Kurt and Rogue with them knowing it and showing a mother's love.  Raven has always been a stronger female lead with so many evil male leads/anti-hero's but she sticks to her own choices and guns!

Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin) the iron man with a good heart.  Pioter is one my favs and I think side long cannons of the Marvel world,   but he has a very human side given his thick skin and I would love to see him used more in the coming line of comics/cartoons/movies!

• Brohoof 1

WARNING, SPOILER FOR COMIC FANS AHEAD!

Deadpool, eventhough he's a mercenary insted of a hero! He's basicly spiderman with a potty mouth and led me to cry when Marvel released they were killing him off in the comic universe with other characters, which is imposible as deadpools power/mutation is that HE CAN'T DIE!

WARNING, SPOILER FOR COMIC FANS AHEAD!

Deadpool, eventhough he's a mercenary insted of a hero! He's basicly spiderman with a potty mouth and led me to cry when Marvel released they were killing him off in the comic universe with other characters, which is imposible as deadpools power/mutation is that HE CAN'T DIE!

SPOILERS AHEAD (not that anyone cares) 

Actually, there exist some way of killing people with healing factors in the marvel universe.  

SPOILERS AHEAD (not that anyone cares) 

Actually, there exist some way of killing people with healing factors in the marvel universe.  

I'm just saying in case someone dosen't want to know till they read the comic. I know this but i'm just saying that it's realy the only special power he has where other heroes in the franchise have other abilities (wolverine has his claws, etc.)

My favorite Marvel lies within Marvel as a whole... Yeah somethings weren't as good... When I was little, Spider-Man had that animated series in the 90's and I had little Spider-Man McDonald's action figures a Spider-Man and a Doc Ock toy. You have to get both if you get toys you have to have a hero and a villain toy, Period. It came out once again in a BIG way in 2002 when Spider-Man made his cinematic debut on the BIG screen. Not many liked them I didn't care much for some elements too but no film is perfect.. 

I loved the movie got me deep obsessed in Spider-Man again drawing, acting like him and at one point ummm I put on red and blue sweats and a winter face mask and went and drew a spider on the shirt I then proceeded to attend gym class/an aerobics class as Spider-Man everyone learned of my phases then one year I played basketball and played like an animal I guess I liked the Toronto Raptors I was them once in a BBall video game. so they thought I was a dinosaur I was slashing at feet I have ADHD remember? I drank two MONSTER energy drinks while on a bus trip to an away game and I let my inner beast out practically chewing on seats. My favorite Marvel hero lies with whoever is on right then. Thor spoke to my love of epic heroic warriors and he was also the first to sport a sweet cape. Um I guess it's indecisive favoritism but I do think Marvel is pretty sweet as a whole. And if you pit me against DC Comics I'm gonna say "Neither I like the both equally they both have admirable qualities. Call me crazy but I always thought DC focused more on the Superhero than Marvel. That's an explanation for another conversation. My top Marvel would have to be Thor. He has epic, voyage, space adventures. Thor and The Warriors 3 were the original Galaxy travelers before the Guardians traveled space in a ship. Plus, Thor gave us the world's first SPACE SHIP... That's right, a ship in space with sails and masts and things. and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fan of capes.