Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Owners?

Fluttershy05

YES! Kid Icarus Uprising!!1. Mario Kart 7!!!

And soon.... Animal Crossing 3ds1241@$!@!

I also have Ocarina of Time, Starfox, and Super Mario Land. Not gonna lie, 3ds might be my favorite Nintendo handheld, and that's saying a lot considering the tremendous nostalgia bonus given to the gameboy color and gba sp. Also waiting for a good pokemon game for it, I wanna see how they use the 3d

• Brohoof 1

Yo tengo.

Got the original (Galaxy Black) when it came out, it was a beautiful experience. I have played many a game on the system. Some of my favorites are mainly the first party titles; Mario 3D Land, Ocarina of Time 3D (my first and favorite Zelda game; yes, the remake.), Star Fox 64 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 7, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

I have many, many other games for the platform, but to me, those stand out the most. It's such an interesting handheld. Performance that almost rivals the GameCube's and Wii's make this possibly Nintendo's biggest step up in handheld history. Love playing old DS games, I prefer original resolution. Also love the Virtual Console ones, especially the ol' GBA games.

Speaking of resolution, I also have the XL, blue. I would prefer to see games at their biggest (I'm a freak when it comes to quality, graphics, pixels, etc.). I transferred all the data from my 3DS to the XL. While I mourn over the fact that my old 3DS is braindead. I will never forget the treasured memories I had on it, and will continue to make new ones on the XL.

Yeah, I apologize for the upside down photo...

post-3885-0-28762900-1350837773_thumb.jpg

Edited by NASCARFAN160

I've got a 3DS! (Yet another red and black one)

At the moment most of the games I have for it are virtual console games (Punch Out and Link's Awakening DX) and the two games I got from DSiWare (Earthworm Jim and Photo Dojo). I do have Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D though, so there's the only game I have for it at the moment. Also, my Streetpass Mii is Derpy!

So anyone tried playing a horror/ghost game on the 3ds yet? do the ghosts and zombies come out of the screen and scare the the hell of you?

By horror/ghost do you mean like resident evil? If so resident evil revelations really scared me because zombies would jump out of air vents right above you...

By horror/ghost do you mean like resident evil? If so resident evil revelations really scared me because zombies would jump out of air vents right above you...

Nah I meant like silent hill and fatal frame where the ghosts/creatures would likely jump out of the screen with the 3ds technology.I think I would be too afraid to even try fatal frame on 3ds

I have a Galaxy Black original 3DS. I mostly have 1st party games. All of the 1st party 3DS games are Kid Icarus: Uprising, New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Tennis Open, Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D, and Pokemon Rumble Blast. But I have a lot of games that aren't by Nintendo.

Nah I meant like silent hill and fatal frame where the ghosts/creatures would likely jump out of the screen with the 3ds technology.I think I would be too afraid to even try fatal frame on 3ds

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir is like that. You walk around hallways and find places that you need to scan with your camera and ghosts pop out of the screen an try to attack your real self. It's so creepy I closed my 3DS and didn't play it all night. I forgot about what point I was at and in the morning I opened up my 3DS and it scared me so much.

Yeah! I literally just got one thursday lol. I got the original model, Midnight Purple color, it's so beautiful. :wub:

I've pretty much only been playing Pokemon White 2 on it so far, but I certainly plan on getting a lot of games for it, from first party stuff like Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus, to more mature stuff like Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil, to RPGs like Tales of the Abyss and Monster Hunter, I can already tell I'm going to like this thing. :)

• Brohoof 1

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Cave Story 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D. Oh man I was addicted to those when I first got them. Especially KI:U.

I was really into the 3DS at first, but I sort of lost interest after all the games I was waiting for came out. I haven't a clue what to look forward to. Maybe the next Super Smash Bros?

What frustrates me is that they released my favorite colour WAY after the systems initial release. ;_; Purple always comes later. Why can't they release all the colours at once?

I lurve mine. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D whenever I go on trips and such. I also play a bit of Mario Kart 7 every now and then. And Super Mario 3D Land's a masterpiece imo.

I've had the Aqua Blue 3DS ever since it's launch date, but I did not get a chance to get Ambassador status. That kind of sucks considering it was kind of a limited promotion. They should really do another program like that in the near future.

According to my logs, it says that Mario Kart 7 is my most played title. Makes sense because I love racing online. Right now, I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D (Just about to enter The Grid with Riku) and it's a great game! My next game to get for the 3DS will most likely be Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

• 1 year later...

Yep I have one! I don't own many games though.

I have: Pokemon X, Kirby Triple Deluxe, The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, and Yoshi's New Island.

(edited)

Talk about a necrobump. :lol:

I have a purple one.

My games:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Tales of the Abyss

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Metroid II

Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

Currently downloaded demos:

Sonic Lost World