Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Owners?

Fluttershy05

I have two 3DS and I have few games, though I don't play them as much. Recently I have been spending time playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team that came on the year of Luigi edition.

I have two 3DS and I have few games, though I don't play them as much. Recently I have been spending time playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team that came on the year of Luigi edition.

I just bought a 2ds should arrive Monday  :lol: 

Recommend me RPG's out/coming 2014.  B)

If you haven't played Tales of the Abyss on PS2 you can play it on 3DS.

If you like the Kingdom Hearts series, Dream Drop Distance is easily one of, if not the, best game in the series.

If you like Persona 3 or 4, try Conception II. A lot of the same mechanics both in and out of battle but with a little more emphasis on building relationships and no time limit.

That's all the RPGs I have but...

If you like oldschool FF most people recommend Bravely Default.

If you like crossover games and SRPGs there's Project X-Zone which has a lot of characters from a lot of different games such as the .Hack// series' Kite and Black Rose, Resident Evil's Chris and Jill, Street Fighter's Ryu and Ken...and much more. 60 playable characters. I'm most definitely interested in it myself but can't tell you how it actually is.

There's also Shin Megami Tensei IV which I'm told is as good as SMT: Nocturne. Or if you want oldschool SMT there's also Soul Hackers which plays like older games in the franchise.

• Brohoof 1

I have a black 3DS XL. My friend code is 2724-0480-7861.

My games:

Animal Crossing:New Leaf

Project X Zone

Pokemon Y

I am thinking of getting Shovel Knight but I think I am going to wait until after Comic Con.

I have been told that Bravely Default is great

Anyone who likes pre-7 FF games will probably love it. That's actually the very reason I don't have much interest in it though. I like the post-7 games much more.

(edited)

Anyone who likes pre-7 FF games will probably love it. That's actually the very reason I don't have much interest in it though. I like the post-7 games much more.

I'm the opposite XD, the only post FF7 I have taken an interest is FF9. I'm consideting in buying BD once I get the chance

Edited by Zekromic

(edited)

I'd definitely recommend Bravely Default ^

some stuff

Discordian knows his shit. Or I'd like to say he does; he specifically mentioned SRPGs without recommending Fire Emblem: Awakening :(

But really, that's a good list to go off of if you want good RPGs on 3DS.

Also, SMT IV is great, but challenging (like all SMTs :P).

Also, is KH:DDD really that good? I'm going to have to get it now.

Oh, and my games:

Fire Emblem Awakening

Monster Hunter 3U

Tales of the Abyss

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Etrian Odyssey Untold

Bravely Default

Pokemon X+Y

And my extensive DS library which I still play :)

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

I'd definitely recommend Bravely Default ^

Discordian knows his shit. Or I'd like to say he does; he specifically mentioned SRPGs without recommending Fire Emblem: Awakening :(

I always forget FE because I've yet to play it. It's on my list of games to get for sure though. I haven't played a lot of Fire Emblem for years.

And my extensive DS library which I still play :)

I've also got this but that is much larger than my 3DS library. I'll just leave this here for those curious.

• Brohoof 1

I have a 3DS, and I kind of have another, even though it's my sisters, but she is in South Korea and not going to be back for about a year so I am able to use it. xD

But I don't have many games for it at this point, nor do I play all that much.

But I have:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.... Gah I forget the name, but it's the 3DS one.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. --> Good game, only got past the Water temple, then lost interest.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance --> Enjoy the game, I mean I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series and have played many of the games, but I need to get farther in my game though.

Kirby Triple Deluxe: Best Kirby game out there so far! I mean I love the utilization of the 3D rendering techniques, but still keeping it a side-scrooling game. Which they call mainly "2.5D". But I just picked up this game yesterday and I am really enjoying it so far!

So that's it really. The only ones I have really played, but I might get more, and probably will get the Super Smash Bros that is coming out.

(edited)

Also, is KH:DDD really that good? I'm going to have to get it now.

Forgot to answer this.

Yeah, it's really that good. It takes all the smoothness of KH2 and BBS' combat and improves it, adds in platforming that puts KH1 and Coded to shame and has level designs that are the envy of Days. Thanks to the Flowmotion mechanic the levels became quite large both vertically as well as horizontally.

The only real downside to the game is probably the ability acquirement system. They add in the Dream Eaters that you have to take care of to get the abilities they offer. This goes from stat-boosting abilities to commands that you use in combat.

Of course the music is also as amazing as always with some remixes of old music from the franchise as well in some places. All new worlds to explore and revamped old worlds on top of that. The very first level is Traverse Town but they add entirely new areas like a Mail System that makes you think of the door factory in Monsters Inc.

The graphics are amazing and you wouldn't be able to tell it was a handheld game if you didn't already know better. It's good enough to be on a PS2 or better even.

Also getting to play as Riku. Haven't been able to do that properly since Chain of Memories. :wub:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

I own seven games so far, but I haven't played any of them in quite some time (been playing my other consoles and handhelds that's why). PM me or respond to my post if you're adding me or want to add me.

My FC is: 0430-8527-5473.

You can call me by my username.