Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you tried to convert your friends, and if so, how?

Fox

In a way, I suppose. I've told them about how awesome the show is before though, and this got 90% of the ones I recommended it to, to watch it and they're all bronies too nowadays. A simple recommendation goes very far sometimes.

Edited by Seibutsu Akuma

Haven't converted my friends, and probably won't, as they seem to not have any intention of ever watching the show. In fact, I probably drove them away even further by showing them Cupcakes HD and Smile HD. laugh.png

However my sisters seem to like it, which is a surprise since one of them used to go into rage mode whenever I even mentioned ponies. laugh.png

Tried to convert my mom but she thinks it's dumb :/

Edited by Afterwards

One of the first steps I took to converting one of my close friends into bronydom was to introduce Dr. Whooves to her. She is absolutely the ultimate fan girl when it comes to anything related to Dr. Who. Once I did that and showed her "What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me", she ended up watching MLP a few months later and got addicted xD 

I've tried to, showing my closest friend a scene from the show. She laughe, but it doesn't seem like her type of thing. She said she supports me, but would burn my pony shirts in fire if she saw me wear one (i actually don't but whatever)

I dont mind though

I wouldn't exactly try to convert anyone to the show, but if I did get the opportunity to convert someone I could try to convert my best friend into watching the show.