The level you love your favorite pony?

Clarity

By your chart, I'm at the bloody Waifu stage. Im in the prossess of making a Tulpa of Rainbow Dash and the only thing my school mates tell me everyday is "Robbo! You're more like Dash than herself"

And when we watched the newer trixie episode all together, I played a single bit over and over 15 times. It was a bit were Dashie laughs.

It's damn cute.

Just a little obsessed

post-7977-0-66359200-1359571254.gif

Brony Guards - Apply now!

-Musix

Nos Castor Auferet - 155 Squadron's motto

Contrary to popular belief by strange people, Rainbow Dash is the best pony in the entire universe.

I'm a fan of Pinkie/Twilight. However, I love all the other mane six (including Derpy) and it's just so hard to choose just one....

I love Rarity, she's boss in her own way, but RD is super cool as well, and Derpy....pure cute. However, if I had to indeed choose a favorite it would be Pinkie Pie, I guess. But I honestly love all of them. Choosing would be mentally stressful for me. :(

You all call yourselves fans? Step aside, foals.

Observe my...

Signature

Display name history

This is my computer wallpaper: http://vexx3.deviantart.com/art/Great-and-Powerful-Trixie-Wallpaper-297946775

This is my iPhone wallpaper: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7buoqAqcv1rp5ywpo1_1280.png

This is my mind: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120825183942/mlp/images/thumb/a/a8/Trixie_close_up_S1E6.png/800px-Trixie_close_up_S1E6.png

She stares into my soul.

• Brohoof 1

wwtd.png

#SOCKS

Octavia is my waifu. Well, not rly. Just that feel when no cellist gf.

And I'm a Celestia fanboy, she's one of the only characters in the show I can relate to. Not saying I'm a princess or would want to be, my personality is similar.

Insert quote here.

I have a hard time picking between Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. Both of these ponies have something in there personality that resembles my girlfriend. In any case, I am more of a fanboy towards Fluttershy. (53% Fluttershy - 47% Twilight)

ErrorMessage_zps9976425b.png

No matter how much you try.... you can never hit that f***ing dog from Duck Hunt.

I'd probably say that I'm a fanboy of Lyra Heartstrings, even though she's only been my top favorite for less than a month at this point. It was after I got that Lyra plushie from that ebay auction earlier this month, when I suddenly became obsessed and more interested in her than ever before. I'm even planning to cosplay as Lyra for the next EquestriaLA convention (which is coming in May).

>Lyra plushie

aww shit what are you doing? I hope it's not like what I think it is.

As long as there are two people left on a planet, someone is gonna make fun of the other's lyra plushie.

Insert quote here.

I'm between a fan and fanboy to my my favorite pony, Rarity. I feel like she reflects who I am, and she'll probably be my favorite of all time, but I do look at the other ponies and find a part of me in them, too. That's the best thing about MLP FiM for me, being able to see a part of myself in almost every pony.

• Brohoof 1

>Lyra plushie

aww shit what are you doing? I hope it's not like what I think it is.

As long as there are two people left on a planet, someone is gonna make fun of the other's lyra plushie.

hahahahaha you made my day :lol: ! Not agreeing with your reaction, or telling this kind of attitude is right, but man that one was really funny ^^

OT: RD woooo! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash!

Funny thing is that more I listen to people chatting about RD arguing about her or just stating something, in my mind creates and image of RD. Later when I watch the show and observe RD behaviour it doesn't add up! How people perceive her, and how she really is are two completely different ponies! Weird...

Dumc6Z.png

UNITED WE STAND

If anyone feel like talking, chatting, need an advice, have a problem or just need cheering up, I'm at your service. PM me without hesitation

Hey, why won't you check out my YouTube channel Right Here?

I am fan of both Luna and Fluttershy the most (3rd comes RD). I do not know who Luna or FS I like more, I am more inclined towards Luna as of lately. There has been moments of feeling and wanting to be quite close to Luna in my being her fan but recently my like towards her and FS is just normal - that of a fave char from a cartoon show, no 'I want to marry her'

Easily a fanboy of Pinkie Pie is waifu status. I've spent hours replaying videos of her scenes on Youtube, and my top 3 favourite episodes all include her. She is just the epitome of happiness and spirit, I can't help but grin uncontrollably every time she's on the screen, and is nothing but caring for everyone. Like someone else was with Dashie further back in this thread, if anything happens to poor Pinkie in a fan fiction or fan art, my heart just twists.

I mean, look at her!

img-1037820-1-tVZ2G.png

She's soo... ADORABLE... *faints*

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 5

Fangirl of Fluttershy, I have never changed my love for her or any other pony, shes just like me so I can relate to her, so thats why shes my favourite, also her compassion makes me feel relaxed, even though we arent making actual contact, it really is hard to explain.

I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need

Other ponies to make my life complete...

Okaaaay. Time to repost here.

I'd definetely marry RD if she was a human or if I were a pony.

It's just her personality. It's 20% cooler.

If I saw her while I was a human and she was a pony, I'd bear hug her.

But, let me get this straight, I am AGAINST interspecies schmexy time.

And I've said this 100 times, but here it is again: I HATE LESBIAN DASH SHIPPINGS.

ChetnikDash is best ship

EDIT: If I were a pony, I'd go Tier 15 with Dash. 

You know you would, too, don't deny it.

19966_291291944885_7939164_n.jpg

Edited by Генерал Четник

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

I cannot choose between:

>Fluttershy

>Lyra

>Ditzy Doo / Derpy Hooves

I can't choose! I love how Lyra and Ditzy are portrayed in Fic's, they are so adorable!

4chan beat the FBI,

MLP beat 4chan,

Haters arguments are invalid.

For a short time, my favorite was Dash, but I think today, I call myself a fanboy of Twilight. I like the character alot, but I'm not on the level of being attached and dreaming about her.

...But if she were human... Then...

post-786-0-09850800-1327275488.png

Well I suppose I am semi in love with luna, Just her darker nature and more evil side is a lot like me.

Plus the fact that I am a huge fan of The NLR movement!

So LUNA WAIFU FTW!!!!

img-1741051-1-kEaKZU0.png

Epic sig thanks to Pink Mist.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently contemplating on creating a Rainbow Dash-like tulpa, so I guess I qualify for the 'waifu' level of craziness  :lol: .  I just need to find some good slots of times throughout my day to work on building it.

Rainbow is my waifu, I'm not afraid to admit it. But we're not exactly the same. Far from it in fact. I am a sort of weak nerd, I'm very humble from what I'm told. I guess I have a competitive issue, and I'm loyal to my friends no matter what. So I guess I'm kinda half like her and half not. I must say that I do love every episode centered around her though. My favorite being Wonderbolt Academy. I can't stand it when something bad happens to her, hell I threw up when I read Cupcakes. Other than that I'm a sucker for her Rainbow mane. :D

Edited by Colt-Fortune

Colt-FortuneSig_zps67e66f6b.jpg

Do you have Xbox live and have Halo 4/Mass Effect 3? Do you want to be in a clan that plays those games? Message Cdude1777 to join the Dash Clan. All bronies are welcome!

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I'm always willing to talk about pretty much anything MLP, or Game related. Go ahead and PM me.

Check out my OC here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/colt-fortune-r2365