Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Political Party

ShadowMan

How do you like it? I don't think it would be that bad. A PONY FOR EVERY AMERICAN IS THE BEST DECISION EVER! Nawbutreally, it would be a train reck.
  • Brohoof 2

They can't be much worse than the two headed one party system so sure why not this election is a joke anyway so might as well make it a funny one and voting for ponies would be a nice change of pace between choosing to get screwed by a donkey or an elephant.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Communist, and I support myself.

I don't know if it'd be all that great though...not like I can be president anyway. I wasn't born here and I still don't have my citizenship....I don't care.

• Brohoof 1

Hehe WHY NOT!! It'd be really funny, it wouldnt last for long but HEY i'd totally support it ^_^ Hmm, and the thought just popped in my mind that if the democrats are donkeys, the republicans are elephants, then it would be very easy to find a mascot for us, obviously :P Great thought though, here, have a brohoof :D

• 2 years later...

This is already a reality in Germany... Sort of.

The "pirate party" have 15 of the 141 state representatives' seats in Berlin.

Their party meetings have official "pony time" breaks, where they stop to watch an episode of MLP.

• Brohoof 2

I'm against the idea, but if it does happen, Pinkie Pie needs to be the mascot. I don't care that Rarity is the best pony, Twilight is the leader, Rainbow Dash or Derpy is the brony mascot, anything like that. Pinkie is the party pony, and that's that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, http://herdcensus.com/generalsurvey.shtmlpostulates that about 5% of the internet-using US population are bronies that have a strong interest in the show. With that said, I don't see a realistic way that a brony can get elected solely for being a brony. He/she would have to be an actual political candidate with a real political agenda, in order to get the other 95% to vote for him.

Also, I don't know if people would be scared away from voting for him if he advertised his brony status, because of the strong stereotypes. In the tight and sometimes dishonest world of politics, his opponents could easily turn his bronyness against him.

So, no brony politician.

• Brohoof 1