Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you lived in Equestria...

Luurilka

• 3 weeks later...

I would visit ponyville of course. Btw the guy in that video --^ has the same computer as my sister, hah.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would spontaneously combust into a cloud of rainbows and cupcakes and butterflies and candy from the awesomeness and then turn back into a pony and come up with a better answer later.

Edited by Little Pinstrype

(edited)

FLY high speed like rainbow dash and defy the laws of physics

high speed flying that isnt bound by physics is the best thing ever xD

then make a team with RD and show what high speed flying is about against the wonderbolts xD

Edited by Rainbow_Crash
  • Brohoof 1

"Little to no restrictions" .....

And most chooses to be ... Alicorns, just to abuse the power, even to the extent of freeing Discord "just to chill with him"?!!!!!

Time for someone to put their hoof down!

If it just were one such, then Celestia might do something worse than just a banish to the moon ...

It there would be too many for her to handle, she'd might hide, to let all the power-hungry fight it out ...

... and then go in and dispose of the rest.

///////////////////////////////////

What i would be ....

Perhaps in Equestria, i could be the singer and showoff i always wanted to be .....

First thing I would do is go and make friends with princess Luna, may progress into something more, and then I would focus on building relationships with other ponies and getting a foothold in the area. Then I would probably do something with music, for all the ponies who want to hear it.

(edited)

One thing though. I would NOT have the heart to tell Princess Celestia that pretty much every character that has ever had the power of the Sun eventually went crazy or turned evil (sometimes both).

Edited by SBaby

If you were teleported to Equestria with no way to go back to Earth and had little to no restrictions bestowed upon you, what would you be? and what would you do?

I for one would probably set up a small farm on the outskirts of Ponyville by Fluttershy's cottage. The farming would be allot easier since I could use my powerful magic.

If you were teleported to Equestria with no way to go back to Earth and had little to no restrictions bestowed upon you, what would you be? and what would you do?

I for one would probably set up a small farm on the outskirts of Ponyville by Fluttershy's cottage. The farming would be allot easier since I could use my powerful magic.

If I was a pony, I'd be at Sugar Cube Corner. Of course, if I was anything I'd be at Sugar Cube Corner.

I'd carry out the events in Cupcakes. Muhaha.

... I'd probably do something similar to the Code Geass story line... Maredowell could work as a positive public icon for the people (ponies) to follow, so if something happened to me, others could take my place and lead the legion against Celestia's oppression.

It's time every province has independence, our progress on many areas of life has been slowed for far too long!

If we could create a mini-helicopter add-on for Tank the Turtle, think of what we could do in other fields of engineering! WE NEED MORE SCIENTIFIC REASONS BEHIND HOW MAGIC WORKS! ... That's where my experiments come in. Muhaha,