Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you lived in Equestria...

Luurilka

I would introduce video games to everypony, and try to invent controllers for players with hooves (no fingers, DUH!)

I don't know exactly how that would work out though...

• Brohoof 1

I would introduce video games to everypony, and try to invent controllers for players with hooves (no fingers, DUH!)

They could still do things like DDR and other dance-related things. They'd probably all prefer those types of games anyway.

(edited)

Ok, being out of character from my filly Lucky Fire, i would live in Ponyville and become friends with the mane six. My bestest friends most likely being Rainbow Dash and Applejack, as they are my 2 fave ponies ^^

Edited by Lucky Fire

hearts and hooves day, they got them already. during sweety belle's song, "this one's too young," is at an arcade style machine, inexplicably outside...

realistically i'd go for being a mechanic and inventor, as i'd have to invent what i would be a mechanic for... deffinitly unicorn.

Definitely friends with the mane six, maybe marry Dash, Luna, Celestia or Rarity. Work at Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie, and have a happy life. I'd stay human too. Being unique, ya know? Plus, marrying Celestia would be EPIC!

I would probably go crazy, then go crazy some more, and then squeak and get the Mane Six to sign an autograph for me, then go and stay in the Everfree with Zecora.

I would probably go crazy, then go crazy some more, and then squeak and get the Mane Six to sign an autograph for me, then go and stay in the Everfree with Zecora.

*Jawdrops*

Y U NO STAY AROUND MANE 6!?

"If YOU lived Equestria"

Your argument is invalid.

"you" being directed at the forum/community, your argument is invalid :P

its all for the lulz ;)

(edited)

I can quote memes! Both of y'all arguments are invalid!

;)

Edited by CandidKid

Do my best to find parts for a PC or find a working 3DS. If I couldn't find either, I would probably go insane and embark on a psychotic rampage.

I would probably embark on an epic quest to create and run the greatest library in all of Equestria. Yep....and with awesome architectural design too. I must be "epic" so I'm thinking along the lines of Minis Tirith.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd go straight to Ponyville 'cause those are all the ponies I know. I'd look for some easy job to keep me alive and, knowing Pinkie, become friends with her.

You would probably freak them out, because you know them all before you've even met them ._.

I would see the sights first (Equestria is quite beautiful), then talk to the ponyfoalks of Ponyville and wherever else I can access (Hopefully, I'm not an earth pony and am a pegasus). Then I'd get a job, get some friends, and live a nice peaceful live.

Wow, I have more ambitions in Equestria than in real life. Maybe because Equestria DOESN'T SUCK. Job security, nice people, natural beauty and everything I would want.

(edited)

I would see the sights first (Equestria is quite beautiful), then talk to the ponyfoalks of Ponyville and wherever else I can access (Hopefully, I'm not an earth pony and am a pegasus). Then I'd get a job, get some friends, and live a nice peaceful live.

Wow, I have more ambitions in Equestria than in real life. Maybe because Equestria DOESN'T SUCK. Job security, nice people, natural beauty and everything I would want.

It's like Germany minus the failing EU economy. Edited by Snow Shadow