Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Youtube Bug?

Raritas

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems with youtube? For me, whenever I click on my subscribers, It only shows 2 out of 9. I'm annoyed because I can't see who has recently subscribed.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/reliableduck/dAFUQQ.jpg

If you are having the same, or have any info, please say! Thanks alot!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReliableDuck?feature=mhee

Just checked and it also seems to be happening to me on both of my accounts. When i click on subscribers from my channel page it shows 1 / 40 on one of my accounts and 0 / 9 on the other. Google will probably iron that one out shortly. Hopefully.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

Just checked and it also seems to be happening to me on both of my accounts. When i click on subscribers from my channel page it shows 1 / 40 on one of my accounts and 0 / 9 on the other. Google will probably iron that one out shortly. Hopefully.

Oh ok, glad to know I'm not the only one :P But yeah hopefully youtube should sort themselves out soon enough, it's just annoying ^_^

Or i'm assuming they will soon... I hope... It's been going on for nearly a week for me, don't know about others and its getting stupid now :/

I'm having that problem too!!

Out of 1 subscriber, I'm being shown none.... I don't know who would subscribe to me anyway, I only have one video, and that even barely counts as a video!

But yeah, just figured I'd confirm that you're not the only ones!

• Brohoof 1