Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Amazing Spider Man!

BoopMan

*Que Theme Song*

Hello Bronies and Pegasisters! it is your friendly neighborhood Spider Man! The Webhead is in the house!(TASM movie version)

The Amazing Spider-Man

Feel free to ask me any questions, except my secret identity because well...its a secret ;)

Note: This Spidey is from the new movie as well as the game set after the events of said movie.

Edited by JesstroidPrime

Protip: If the devil tries to make a deal with you to save Aunt May at the price of your marriage don't do it. That would just be stupid.

I dont think that will ever come to pass! So no worries!(Remeber this is spidey from the recent movie.)

I dont think that will ever come to pass! So no worries!(Remeber this is spidey from the recent movie.)

[i know that's why I said it because he hasn't experienced it]

Oh and before I go I thought you might like this

Posted Image

It's a Galvantula Team Plasma stole a few years ago, but now that we've tried to return it the trainer he doesn't want it. Mind taking it I mean you are SPIDER Man so thought you would get along with it.

[i know that's why I said it because he hasn't experienced it]

Oh and before I go I thought you might like this

Posted Image

It's a Galvantula Team Plasma stole a few years ago, but now that we've tried to return it the trainer he doesn't want it. Mind taking it I mean you are SPIDER Man so thought you would get along with it.

*sigh* Well I can see if I can find a home for him.