• Cream
    • Flutershy
  6. 6. Amy vs pinky, craziness

• Amy
    • Pinky
  7. 7. Perfect chaos vs. discord, chaos

• Perfect chaos
    • Discord

There is a thread about sonic vs rainbowdash...

How about we expand that?

Sonic and rainbow in speed... Sonic...

Knuckles and applejack in strength... Knuckles

Rouge and rarity in gem hunting... Um... Rarity

Cream and flutershy in kindness... Cream, really... Have you seen flutershy lately? How... Um... You know...

Tails and twilight in intelligence... Twilight

Amy and pinky in craziness... Pinky...

So what are your votes?

Edited by villan97

A good topic!

Sonic is faster then Rainbow Dash simply because of Super Sonic

Knuckles can break rocks and giant robots with his fists. GG Applejack.

Twilight is smarter. Tails is known for being a mechanic not his intelligence. Robotic on the other hand is.

Rouge is a better gem hunter because of the simple fact that there is not a pile of gems in every pile of dust. She has to work hard and in difficult spots to get something unlike Rarity. Rouge wins.

Fluttershy definitely. Shes so much kinder and adorable. Cream is annoying.

Pinkie Pie. She breaks the physics. Nuff said.

Sonic is faster then Rainbowdash because he doesn't need to build momentum and can go supersonic

Knuckles destroys Robots AJ hits trees and only shakes them Knuckle could break the tree into splinters

Rarity has a gem finding spell and Rouge has always been lucky and sneaky they would make a great team.... Tie

Fluttershy Wins... moving on

Twilight is Smarter then Tails when it come to magic but Tails is a tech guy each are good in there own field another tie

Amy has never rely been crazy, not like Pinkie pie

Sonic is faster then Rainbowdash because he doesn't need to build momentum and can go supersonic

Knuckles destroys Robots AJ hits trees and only shakes them Knuckle could break the tree into splinters

Rarity has a gem finding spell and Rouge has always been lucky and sneaky they would make a great team.... Tie

Fluttershy Wins... moving on

Twilight is Smarter then Tails when it come to magic but Tails is a tech guy each are good in there own field another tie

Only counting natural abilities, I consider Sonic better at racing than Dash because of one key factor, endurance! Their top speeds are as far as canon descriptions go similar (both vaguely described as "supersonic" or "breaking the sound barrier"). Sonic however, unlike Dash, has a secondary power of supernatural endurance, whereas Dash has been shown to fatigue quickly at times.

Knuckles wins the strength comparison because... well... he literally punched the "Super" out of "Super Sonic". As much as I love AJ, I don't see her doing anything similar anytime soon.

Tails versus Twilight... well what is there to say about that one? Unlike Tails, who you rarely even see doing anything smart, Twilight show's off that she has a brain and she knows how to use it.

Rarity... "gemstone attraction spell"... enough said...

Cream. Keeping in mind that "cuteness" isn't the same as "kindness" then Fluttershy kind of suffers the same problem as Tails where it's implied that she is the kindest pony in Equestria, but you don't get to see her do an awefull lot of kind stuff, or hear her say a lot of kind things. (Again, keep in mind that "shyness" and "cuteness" are not the same as "kindness")

Oh god... Amy and Pinkie... that's two totally different types of crazy... I'm going to have to go with Amy though, because hers is the "creepy obsessed stalker" kind of crazy, as opposed to Pinkie's "awkward tiring random" kind of crazy.

Tails is known for being a mechanic not his intelligence. Robotic on the other hand is.

I'm going to have to disagree with a part of this comment. Tails' intelligence is said to be the only one (in universe) to rival Eggman's. The problem is, like I mentioned before, that he really never does much with his intelligence, so all in all it just feels like it's not present.

Amy rose has a very unrealistic and 1-dimensional vision on reality, she is obsessed with a single individual to the point of folowing him anywhere he goes and has once attempted to beat the crap out of him when he didn't want to come with her. (Also consider the fact that the individual in question has on many occasions told her to piss off.) ---> Ergo, She's "bat-sh*t-insane"!

Pinkie, is hyperactive, she think's in non-obvious ways, and she acts out of the norm at almost all times. She has the type of personality you might call crazy, but really, she does ground herself in reality.

Edited by Zhinzo

For the hell of it... I added discord vs chaos...

Who brings more chaos?

Chaos has chaos as its name...

Discord represents chaos... Who wins? Idk... Tie? No! No ties... It's a tough choice...

• 1 year later...

Sonic VS RD:

Sonic is known for easily breaking the sound barrier in mere seconds. RD barely touches the speed of sound.

Knux VS AJ:

Knuckles can destroy entire forests in seconds, and once knocked out Super Sonic with one punch while Super Sonic was flying at near light speed. AJ can only kick trees, and she barely does any damage.

Tails VS Twi:

Twi is very experienced in magic, but she's still a teenager student. Tails is an 8 year old kid who can already repair ariplanes with incredible ease.

Rouge VS Rarity:

Rouge, because she actually steals gems, not like Rarity that searches them.

Cream VS Fluttershy:

Flutters. Cream is nice, but Fluttershy is like a pony version of Snow White.

Amy VS Pinkie:

Pinkie. She's pure randomness.

Perfect Chaos VS Discord:

Discord is a much more chaotic being, but Perfect Chaos could have brought the destruction of the entire world. Something Discord would have never been capable of.

This is a tie.

Rainbow dash, because flying has no obstacles, whereas the ground has hills, walls, oceans etc, which will increase time to destination.

Rd can fly straight over a mountain, while sonic has to run over it, which is a considerably larger distance (not a straight line)

Also, we can't include super sonic, because rainbow dash has gone super as well (end of season 4) this might mean her normal abilities are increased, and that she can is faster.

Besides, who doesn't think this is more impressive?

post-19882-0-31603900-1409930473_thumb.jpg

As for the others, knuckles is stronger than AJ, but I think that the ponies are better at the rest of the jobs listed B)

Sonic VS RD:

Sonic is known for easily breaking the sound barrier in mere seconds. RD barely touches the speed of sound.

Rainbow dash reaches Mach 10 when she reaches sonic rainboom, which is 10 times the speed of sound, and she can also preform this on demand (cadences wedding :P ) Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash reaches Mach 10 when she reaches sonic rainboom, which is 10 times the speed of sound, and she can also preform this on demand (cadences wedding :P )

Proof?

Is this some kind of crazy theory someone has speculated without reason? 

Because it doesn't look like Mach 10 to me, more like 300 ft per second, but that's it. Even the fastest bullet is still more than ten times faster.

That's barely 100 meters per second, not even close to the speed of sound.

Any theory given by fans is not canon, cannot be accepted just by the looks of the animation, because the animation doesn't always speak of what's really going on.

We can see people move at high speeds in DBZ or any Sonic show, and they're moving at speeds beyond sound and light, does that mean we can judge the way they're animated to calculate how fast they're going?

No. The same with RD.

And don't say you know that because of the Death Battle, because that was the most inaccurate of all the ones Screwattack has ever done.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my... Is this a vs thread... done right?! Well blow me down

The ponies win for the most part save two Catagories. Applejack vs Knuckles and Twilight vs Tails

Tails is sporting an IQ greater than any genius we know ( I think he was clocking an IQ of 400 last I checked). All that really equates to is raw processing power of info he gathers and how he can apply it. The results of this Iq, Eidetic memory, and creativity in spades, is he is able to invent groundbreaking technology on the fly. Twilight though smart has not shown near this level of creative thinking and she has a hard time understanding of how things work beyond what books can teach.

Knuckles would be more suited for going up against Maud Pie, but against applejack there is little doubt that he is the stronger of the two.

Proof?

Because it doesn't look like Mach 10 to me, more like 300 ft per second, but that's it. Even the fastest bullet is still more than ten times faster.

Any theory given by fans is not canon, cannot be accepted just by the looks of the animation, because the animation doesn't always speak of what's really going on.

We can see people move at high speeds in DBZ or any Sonic show, and they're moving at speeds beyond sound and light, does that mean we can judge the way they're animated to calculate how fast they're going?

No. The same with RD.

And don't say you know that because of the Death Battle, because that was the most inaccurate of all the ones Screwattack has ever done.

Well, this happened

Also, c'mon, this thread was dead for two years. Don't you think it was for a reason?

Edited by Dattebayo

Well, this happened

Also, c'mon, this thread was dead for two years. Don't you think it was for a reason?

Like I said, anything done by fans is not canon. Speculations are just that, speculations, but not reality.

Also, you brought it back after me, bro...

Like I said, anything done by fans is not canon. Speculations are just that, speculations, but not reality.

Also, you brought it back after me, bro...

Speculation? This is evidence from the show itself articulated by a guy. I even gave you a science.

You're arguing an 8 minute bump vs a 2 YEAR bump? ;o

Edited by Dattebayo

Proof?

No. The same with RD.

There are many people who have made proof videos, using physics, just search rainbow dash top speed on google. B)

From the forums: http://mlpforums.com/topic/26388-rainbowdash-has-a-top-speed-of-12383-mps-or-7610-mph/

There are many more, but I'm on my phone, so If I open a new tab it refreshes this web page and I lose what I've typed :(