Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

With the new episode I must say

Rainbow Dash x Tortoise

I don't think shipping to one's pet seems very proper.

That being said, FLYING TANKS!

We're all DOOMED!

I like to bring back up Rarity x Apple Jack

and they even have kids, twins in fact. Rarity was able to find an easy spell for cloning, though this was before the Library was open so you can tell this was difficult.

Applejack, deciding she would probably be the one to handle it the easiest, decides to be the "source." the children come out as near clones of their mother...

But of course, their parents find wind of this, and decides to seperate the young parents... thus the children never learned of each other.

and then...

oops... got kind of carried away...

Here's a proportional shipping chart which accurately depicts the number of shipfics currently in circulation. I couldn't find out how many fics a single line portrays, and only the more major characters are displayed, but it's still quite an interesting find nonetheless

Posted Image

Oh, and if you want every shipping combination imaginable, well i've got that too:

post-157-0-88497100-1321929665_thumb.jpeg

Posted Image

Because yes.

Fluttershy: Mind if I, string you along?

I like to bring back up Rarity x Apple Jack

and they even have kids, twins in fact. Rarity was able to find an easy spell for cloning, though this was before the Library was open so you can tell this was difficult.

Applejack, deciding she would probably be the one to handle it the easiest, decides to be the "source." the children come out as near clones of their mother...

But of course, their parents find wind of this, and decides to seperate the young parents... thus the children never learned of each other.

and then...

oops... got kind of carried away...

Curse you my mind... now you have me writing this story... I hate my imagination some times.

lets make everyone happy

Rarity x Lady Rarity x Lady Rarity Pony x Lil Miss Rarity x Rarity (Sweetie Belle's mom fannon) x Simply Rarity x Kin Rarity x Dramatic Rarity x discord Rarity x Mexican Rarity x Tom

there it's officially the hottest pairing in the thread

Edited by Captain Marvelous
  • Brohoof 1

lets make everyone happy

Rarity x Lady Rarity x Lady Rarity Pony x Lil Miss Rarity x Rarity (Sweetie Belle's mom fannon) x Simply Rarity x Kin Rarity x Dramatic Rarity x discord Rarity x Mexican Rarity x Tom

there it's officially the hottest pairing in the thread

you forgot Rarity's couch and Tom

Fluttershy: Mind if I, string you along?

Curse you my mind... now you have me writing this story... I hate my imagination some times.

IM LOVING THAT PICTURE!!!

Here's a proportional shipping chart which accurately depicts the number of shipfics currently in circulation. I couldn't find out how many fics a single line portrays, and only the more major characters are displayed, but it's still quite an interesting find nonetheless

Posted Image

Oh, and if you want every shipping combination imaginable, well i've got that too:

post-157-0-88497100-1321929665_thumb.jpeg

GOD DAMN!!! SWOOP YOU SHOULD PASS THAT LIST MY WAY!!!