Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Enemies

Silver ice

on one of my other topics i started a idea about Celestia's darkside being released i think that would make a gr8t episode. dose anypony else have a idea for a new vilan?

Edited by icefire

A new villain already arrived...

Badgrammarosa!

Seriously though, I don't recall Celestia having a dark side, unless you're referring to the opening of Season 3 where Celestia shoots darkness into the crystals to corrupt them. Then yea, that would be pretty cool. Like she gets brainwashed or something.

• Brohoof 1

I think it's Twilight that will end up getting corrupted by Dark Magic this season. She was a little bit too eager to use that spell Celestia showed her, and while it was awesome, her lack of caution was noticable.

My theory for the rest of the season is that Twily will at some point get taught dark magic by Luna and in the finale she'll get careless and become corrupted. Then her friends will have to save her from herself. :D

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 8

I think it's Twilight that will end up getting corrupted by Dark Magic this season. She was a little bit too eager to use that spell Celestia showed her, and while it was awesome, her lack of caution was noticable.

My theory for the rest of the season is that Twily will at some point get taught dark magic by Luna and in the finale she'll get careless and become corrupted. Then her friends will have to save her from herself. :D

That actually sounds like an episode I would watch.

What are you waiting for, Hasbro? Make this finale right now!

Sorry, had to stretch that into 100 characters. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

There are some cool concepts they could recycle from G1. My personal favourite would be Smooze, since I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and the thing is basically a Shoggoth.

Humans? Humans! Like the witches that start all that mess. A human villain would be cool, but it might drift away from ponies somehow :S

I'd like to see some sort of ice age happening that was caused by a villain, or if not, a super heatwave.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia hasn't really earnt the powerhouse status people seem to give her. She's a little overrated to me.

But as for a new villain... I don't know. I guess a dragon would make a good villain, seeing as though all of them, spike being the exception, seem to be pretty nasty.

Humans? Humans! Like the witches that start all that mess. A human villain would be cool, but it might drift away from ponies somehow :S

I'd like to see some sort of ice age happening that was caused by a villain, or if not, a super heatwave.

Doesn't need to be the humans. The G1 villains alone would suffice. And there is so much that could be done with the Smooze itself.

Although I doubt it would happen anyway, I for one, would not want humans or anything human-like to appear. Why you may ask? One reason. No one would ever remember the focus of the episode. The plot? The character development? The conflict? All would take a back seat to the simple fact of there being a human in Equestria. Not to mention all anyone would ever talk about is how Lyra and the human would be best friends or Lyra annoying the human so badly with questions and imitations that the human leaves or just some other Lyra-and-human-related discussion. It would essentially turn into another Derpy-talks episode.

Me - "Hey, remember that episode where Derpy talked??"

Other - "Yeah! I loved that episode! Derpy ftw!"

Me - "OMG I know!"

as opposed to

Me - "Hey, remember that episode in S2 about Applejack?"

Other - "Eh, I really didn't think that cider episode counted as an AJ episode"

Me - "No, I mean the other episode about Applejack, The Last Roundup."

Other - "There was another AJ episode?"

Me - "..."

Know what I mean? That's all I think would happen. :mellow:

• Brohoof 2

As much as humans in Equestria could potentially be awesome I do think considering up to this point humans have never even been mentioned It would take way to much back story/explaining to make it work for instance do our Equestrian friends even know what humans are?

This is a pretty interesting question you got there.

They might not now what humans really is, tho one day they in som random kind of way teleports to Equestria. I think a lot about My Little Dashie when i write this.

But still, they might know what humans are but they are just way to horrified to talk about it cause they did some dirty shit to the ponies when they invaded.

Tho i don't really hope it will be a episode with humans as villains as i think that would ruin pretty much of the show.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously though, I don't recall Celestia having a dark side, unless you're referring to the opening of Season 3 where Celestia shoots darkness into the crystals to corrupt them. Then yea, that would be pretty cool. Like she gets brainwashed or something.

Yeah! It would be quite a challenge if Celestia became possessed, or brainwashed or some-such and whatever was controlling her used her darker powers for some equally dark motives. Just think of how all of Equestria would react; and Twilight. Would she have to fight her own teacher, and her #1 role model? Would she be able to if she had to? Dun-dun-DUUUUNNN!

Ooh, and, maybe, that would be a great opportunity to show Luna again, and she'd be a main element in rescuing Celestia from whatever evil is controlling her! Kinda like when Luna turned into Nightmare Moon . . . I think it would be cool to show the process of Celestia's physical form changing due to the evil being inside her; then, when they have to fight and rescue her from whatever evil has hold of her, we would get to see a full, souped-up evil Celestia (like, a Celestia version of NMM).

Edited by Marceline
  • Brohoof 1

Would be interesting with a possessed/corrupted Celestia. She'd obviously have learned a few things from NMM and get rid of the EoH before anyone is any the wiser. She'd probably also pacify Luna somehow too just so she gets no screen time :P

Don't think she'll become evil though.

As to humans, the only way I'd like to have them in the show is if they are referenced as a race of being who once lived in the land thousands of years previously and we never see them ^^

A corrupted Celestia? I'll admit, it'd be pretty cool, but she is essentially a flawless character, and the show needs her to stay as she is. She'd have to do some pretty crazy stuff to become evil, and I'd have fun watching that.

I don't think humans would be a good idea. It'd be weird putting them in the show, and it just wouldn't feel right.

Who is this Smooze I keep reading about? I'm curious but googling it is way too much work. It would be cool to see it in show style.

Here you go, very informative video, also gives a nice overview over the other G1 villains. The guy deserves more views people! Also, redoing the classic villains sounds intriguing :huh: .

on one of my other topics i started a idea about Celestia's darkside being released i think that would make a gr8t episode. dose anypony else have a idea for a new vilan?

You know, I always think about that. So, whenever I think "oh, that would be an amazing villain!" about whatever idea runs through my brain, I write the character into a fanfic.

I once thought it would be an amazing idea to have a tragic character whose power is Fear and works with shadows and nightmares, so I http://www.fimfiction.net/story/47635/The-Shadowed-Nightmare (The Shadow)

post-6675-0-83811000-1353925904.png

Later I thought it would be awesome to have a villain that was a master of words, and despite the fact that he has no power still be an incredible threat by manipulating powerful characters. So I http://www.fimfiction.net/story/60957/The-Elements-of-Disharmony%3A-Necessary-Corruption (Puzzle Master)

post-6675-0-43265600-1353925896_thumb.png

I've had tons of villain ideas that I still need to flesh out--A lone Windigo who is corruptive and turns the Mane 6 against each other with hatred, a nihilism-centered pony...Princess Celestia's dark side...

Oh yeah, that reminds me--sometime I'm going to write a fic featuring Celestia's version of Night Mare Moon, who in my headfanon is a powerful tyrant and dictator who's all about Justice and Control.

Sorry for the long post!

post-6675-0-43265600-1353925896_thumb.png

post-6675-0-83811000-1353925904.png

There are some cool concepts they could recycle from G1. My personal favourite would be Smooze, since I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and the thing is basically a Shoggoth.

That would make a cool episode like The Villan Returns! I would totaly watch that it sounds interesting! plus it would probly bring old G-1 fans back to MLP.

post-9564-0-14044600-1353984099_thumb.png

Edited by icefire
  • Brohoof 1

I liked the idea of a corrupted Twilight earlier in the thread. I want to know how many MLP: FiM villains would jump on the oppurtunity to team up with an evil Twilight.

That would make a cool episode like The Villan Returns! I would totaly watch that it sounds interesting! plus it would probly bring old G-1 fans back to MLP.

Muk?

Edited by Prince Dusk