Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Pony Rap Battle

Lunar Red

Anypony who wants to voice act these ponies can, plz  help i really want to make this project

Ponies open for voice acting:

• Twiglight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Apple Jack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Fluttershy
  • Rarity
  • Big Macintosh  (AppleTreeBrony)
  • Braeburn
  • Prince Blueblood
  • Fancy Pants
  • Derpy
  • Trixie Lunamoon
  • Princeess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Canadace
  • Discord

Just post your responses here:

Also you can say who you want to rap against first

IF you want to voice audition then post a link to your auditioon

IF you want to request a rap battle Ex: Trixie Lunalmoon vs Twiglight Sparkle

Edited by RedtheBrony

I might be able to pull off a good Big Mac/Blueblood, or maybe even Discord to a lesser extent, but I doubt I'd be able to work on this process until exams are over in a few weeks. I've acted in some local dramatic events, and with some study, I would probably be able to pull off any accent or voice you might need of me.

Anypony who wants to voice act these ponies can, plz  help i really want to make this project

Ponies open for voice acting:

• Twiglight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Apple Jack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Fluttershy
  • Rarity
  • Big Macintosh
  • Prince Blueblood
  • Derpy
  • Trixie Lunamoon
  • Princeess Celestia & Princess Luna
  • And Finally Discord

Just post your responses here:

Also you can say who you want to rap against first

IF you want to voice audition then post a link to your auditioon

IF you want to request a rap battle Ex: Trixie Lunalmoon vs Twiglight Sparkle

I use to do a lot of voice acting a few years back. My talent was I could do both male and female voices. I'm really whats called a Mimic. Usually I can mimic what I hear if its within my vocal range. I could help with maybe Applejack. Again, theres a few I could do if I really worked hard at it, but Applejack would be the easiest to adapt.

I use to do a lot of voice acting a few years back. My talent was I could do both male and female voices. I'm really whats called a Mimic. Usually I can mimic what I hear if its within my vocal range. I could help with maybe Applejack. Again, theres a few I could do if I really worked hard at it, but Applejack would be the easiest to adapt.

Thanks, just all I need you to do is to post it on Youtube, and I'll check it out

Now all I need are some more voice actors and i'll be ready to go

Thanks, just all I need you to do is to post it on Youtube, and I'll check it out

Now all I need are some more voice actors and i'll be ready to go

kk, I'll work on fine tuning the accent and such and post something by this weekend. If you have trouble finding people, let me know and I'll see if I can maybe squeeze out another voice for another pony.

I am interested in this and I may be able to do Blueblood if you're ok with him sounding like a posh Brit as that's how he sounds to me personally. I can rap reasonably well and rather fast if I want to.

Edit: After a bit of playing around with my voice I could probably do Big Mac as well.

Edited by Aaramus

Lines for Fluttershy

#There are nothing fun about Dragons Scary: Yes Fun: No

#Um, excuse me, sir. I mean no offesene, but your rythm is just a tenny bit off

#No pony pushes around new fluttershy, NO PONY!!

Can't think of anymore qoutes

Lines for Big Macintosh#Eeyup#Nope#One pony plus hundred o'apples just dosent add up# (Any lines you can come up with)Discord Lines#Oh what fun is there in making sense?#Oh for goodness sake! You've been kind for too long, my dear. Time to be cruel. Arreviderci#Good luck, everypony

Edited by RedtheBrony

I'm gonna try Big Mac. I'll put the lines up tommorow. (I'm gonna wing it though because I don't have a southern accent, But have been studying accents. I got Russian, German, British, and Austrialian)

I just did an Applejack track. It was fun. There are some Rap battles on Youtube that have Big Mac on them. You may want to listen and try to match the accent. If you need tips, I'm southern. Maybe I could help!

I just did an Applejack track. It was fun. There are some Rap battles on Youtube that have Big Mac on them. You may want to listen and try to match the accent. If you need tips, I'm southern. Maybe I could help!

Thanks! I'll check them out! 

Oh also, If you need an editor I can help with that.

And If you need Animation I can do that as well.

Here's some examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQNfFrmfiQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-QWmrl9JWw&list=UL

Edited by AppleTreeBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Oh also, If you need an editor I can help with that. And If you need Animation I can do that as well.

Thx  I might need Animation (you'know to match the competition Posted Image ), Editor I will probably need, You'll be my goto for help.

I'm gonna try Big Mac. I'll put the lines up tommorow. (I'm gonna wing it though because I don't have a southern accent, But have been studying accents. I got Russian, German, British, and Austrialian

Posted ImageLooking Forward to it

(edited)

As of now I need 2 more people

• Fancy Pants
  • Princess Candance

Here is the poster for the first Epic Pony Rap Battle, if I can't find a Fancy Pants voice I might change the match up

post-9788-0-26968700-1354326226_thumb.jpg

About the poster could'nt quite get it to look "too" exact

post-9788-0-26968700-1354326226_thumb.jpg

Edited by RedtheBrony

Okay so this is the applejack Audition. The sound isn't that great at all. I don't know whats going on with it but I think you can get enough of an idea. I used the lyrics to another epic pony battle. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFw2aPtt1A&feature=plcp

I'll work on the audio quility problem if you like the voice. Queen Crys is up next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urm-oglWTWQ&feature=plcp

Here's the Audition, I sent it to you in a PM also just wanted to see what other think about it.

IF YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT THE REALLY LOUD COUGH, I HAVE POSTNASAL DRIP. EWW! 

I love it. Not bad considering you haven't done a southern accent before. Your audio quility is way better then mine. I don't know what happened to my mic....May just need a better one. Great work!!!

(edited)

Poll:

Big Macintosh (AppleTreeBrony) VS BraeBurn (Not yet choosen)

post-9788-0-02119600-1354384885_thumb.png

or Fancy Pants Vs Prince Blueblood

So now its up to YOU!!!

I cant decide which to choose and plus I want to see what you wanna see.

Edited by RedtheBrony

Poll:

Posted ImageEPRB.png

So now its up to YOU!!!

Poll:

Posted ImageEPRB.png

So now its up to YOU!!!

Hands down, Big Mac Vs Braeburn. I haven't seen an Epic battle with that combo yet and to me, it would make the best line up. NOw we need a Braeburn....