Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Tom

76 users have voted

1. 1. Have you got this game?

• Yes
    • No

I believe most of you have heard about this game, if not then check out it's web site.

Personally I have it, but haven't played it much (too scary and creepy).

Edited by NewCalamity

(edited)

Thanks for the luck, but it may be insufficient for the force is strong in this one.

P.S. I think for me it's not bravery as much as it is stupidity.

Would be interesting Swift.

Edited by Tom

Heard about it, watched a few clips. Not a fan of it.

Personally, I prefer Dead Space, where you actually stand up and fight the scary things that jump out and say boo.

Heard about it, watched a few clips. Not a fan of it.

Personally, I prefer Dead Space, where you actually stand up and fight the scary things that jump out and say boo.

That's what pretty much destroy the horror aspect of the game.. being defenseless is what make the game so good along with other horror aspect.

• Brohoof 5

Only if you scream a lot.

It would be hilarious.

Even a webcam so you can see me shit myself as well, i will be sure to do it with earphones in and late at night.

Even a webcam so you can see me shit myself as well, i will be sure to do it with earphones in and late at night.

I would watch it.

I would love it.

You would have my respect.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking of livestreaming me playing it would any of you attend?

Yeah! :D

And I was seriously considering buying Amnesia on Steam, but I decided not to because I didn't want to spend extra money :(

I don't ever get scared, like, "someone hold me" or anything. I only jump when something pops out at me :3

I'll probably get this game eventually though. I played the demo, and it was spooky, but I didn't freak out. Even at the water part :D

haven't played it much (too scary and creepy).

I think it needs to be more scary and creepy lol. I watch horror movies very often.. :D

The best time to get it was over Steam's Holiday sales, I bought it for $5.... excellent buy...

Played it with Sweetie Belle and Kurtiss... Kurtiss' screaming made the game for me... Play it in the dark, and take all challenges with a strong will... having fear will only cause you to fail...

For those of you who are REALLY looking for an added scare to the game... play the Custom map "Staying Alive"

• Brohoof 1

The best time to get it was over Steam's Holiday sales, I bought it for $5.... excellent buy...

Played it with Sweetie Belle and Kurtiss... Kurtiss' screaming made the game for me... Play it in the dark, and take all challenges with a strong will... having fear will only cause you to fail...

For those of you who are REALLY looking for an added scare to the game... play the Custom map "Staying Alive"

There is also Justine addon, which is portal inspired and official.

I bought it just about when it came out and have still never beaten it to this day.

I played by myself at night, in the dark with headphones of course, tucked nice and snug beneath my blanket and couldn't handle anymore after so many encounters. Especially once you get a good way into the game.

One of my friends played through it while he was over one time though and I watched him go through it... feels lame now that I didn't witness the story firsthand myself but eh.

• 1 month later...