Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Interesting Things That Happened to You

TheDragoniteDestiny

I've been hit by a car before. I don't really know if that's interesting or not. This was about a year and a half ago. Anyway, I was riding my bike on the wrong side if the rode without a helmet. There were no sidewalks. I realized I was on the wrong side, and I went to get on the right side. But I forgot to look behind me, and I got hit.

Luckily, I only suffered a minor concussion. This was in September of last year. I spent a night in the hospital and got out on 9/11.

Edited by Betez

I've been hit by a car before. I don't really know if that's interesting or not. This was about a year and a half ago. Anyway, I was riding my bike on the wrong side if the rode without a helmet. There were no sidewalks. I realized I was on the wrong side, and I went to get on the right side. But I forgot to look behind me, and I got hit.

Luckily, I only suffered a minor concussion. This was in September of last year. I spent a night in the hospital and got out on 9/11.

Jeez man! I'm so sorry that happened! That's terrible! I'm glad that you're okay! Well, that is sure as heck interesting! That the kind of stuff I want to hear about! Obviously not the getting hit by the car part, but just interesting stuff like that.

I have worked in the grocery industry for 5 years have had 3 knee injuries, 1 foot injury and 2 heel injuries on the job the knee injuries happen within a span of less than 2 years.  What is interesting about it is that I haven't been hit with an anvil or blown up with a stick of dynamite yet I sometimes wonder if I am some kind of twisted Loony Toons alternate universe.

went to KFC this evening and the cutie in the drivethough heard my pony music playing and smiled, saying "Pinkie pie is awesome" since i was listening to the Party With Pinkie remix at the time. i thought that was pretty cool. 

• Brohoof 1

Interesting things? Nothing ever intersting happens to me... Regardless here's some things...

Once my friends and I use to make fun of people who where gone from school for a day or two by saying "we thought you got hit by a truck", one day when someone was gone for a week when he finally returned to school we said "we thought you got hit by a truck" in reality, his sister got hit by a truck and died. Never felt so bad in my life. If you don't find that interesting how about this other story:

I've had a knife held up to my throat and have been threatened to be killed . If that wasn't even slightly interesting to you how about this story:

I once typed up stupid stories about my life online and shared them with people.

Edited by One

Interesting things? Nothing ever intersting happens to me... Regardless here's some things...

Once my friends and I use to make fun of people who where gone from school for a day or two by saying "we thought you got hit by a truck", one day when someone was gone for a week when he finally returned to school we said "we thought you got hit by a truck" in reality, his sister got hit by a truck and died. Never felt so bad in my life. If you don't find that interesting how about this other story:

I've had a knife held up to my throat and have been threatened to be killed . If that wasn't even slightly interesting to you how about this story:

I once typed up stupid stories about my life online and shared them with people.

Please tell me that person got arrested... And as to the joke thing, you were children, it's okay, you didn't know! But yeah, I will admit, that's kind of really absolutely terrible...

I remeber when I was in Japan, I was playing on a trampoline with a close friend of mine. We were playing a game we dubbed sumo because the goal was to get the other guy off of the trampoline using only grabs. Before my friend was able to strike I imagined a sumo wrestler doing a backflip, grabbing the other by the head with his feet, and throwing him off of the trampoline. So what did I do? I did just that! I don't remember how I did it but the next moment was my friend on the sidewalk knocked out from the impact...