Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Artling's sketch request thread (Update 1/13/13)

Artling

Hey everyone, I'm going to open up a request thread just for the fun of it. I don't want to promise you guys that I'll be be very punctual with any of the drawings because of other commitments but I'll try to get to them slowly whenever I have time.

I don't plan on getting very elaborate, just sketches I can knock out quickly. Similar to these drawings.

post-10557-0-62567800-1355792563_thumb.jpg post-10557-0-93843600-1355636511_thumb.jpg

So if you guys have a fanmade character by all means I'd love to have a shot at them. I just ask you to provide me with an image and possibly a brief description of their personality. I'll also do characters from the show, oh the possibilities :D
Edited by Artling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must! Request! Your art looks really good from those two sketches...

If you have the time, please try out my ponysona :P (Avatar)

If you want a bigger view you can always look on my deviant Art page...

Blank flank xD

Funny, I just updated my status about how I would love it if someone were to draw my OC...And here you are,A very talented artist offering to draw OC's, Thank you  :D

Light Diamond Do you think you would be able to draw her in a black sun hat with a cigarette on the end of a cigarette holder...I understand if that is too much. Thanks  :)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Oooh, another request thread! I'm always eager to see peoples' art styles. So if it's cool, I'd like ya to do a sketch of my OC please.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aero-r148

^That's him^

Have him doing something artsy, like painting or something. :P

Taking care of the very first one. I'm glad to see a couple of requests, I was afraid this thread would die out before it even started :). So this is Aero! The calm, adventurous musician/artist pegasus pony! He wears glasses and headphones AT THE SAME TIME!

Taking care of the very first one. I'm glad to see a couple of requests, I was afraid this thread would die out before it even started :). So this is Aero! The calm, adventurous musician/artist pegasus pony! He wears glasses and headphones AT THE SAME TIME!

Hot dog, it's awesome! Thanks for doing this, dude. Time to add this to the collection of awesome pony drawings by other people!

:D

I've been looking for an artist who can sketch an OC I have. She is more like a elemental being a female pony made of blue lightning that represent ultimate freedom. If you could sketch something like that you would make my Christmas at least 20% cooler.

I'd like it is you could do my ponysona Peppermint Cream, she is quite a timid pony who spends her time baking.

Side view:

peppermint_cream_by_yesiamtori-d5ozjbm.j

Front view:ask_peppermint_cream_1_by_yesiamtori-d5o

Cutie Mark:peppermint_cream__s_cutie_mark_by_yesiam

If you decide to draw her, I'd be very grateful! Thanks in advance,

~YesIAmTori

Edited by YesIAmTori

img-1007360-1-tumblr_mdw3acxLLK1risnclo1

img-1007360-2-tumblr_mcqmd1SKPu1ry2ys3.p

It would be a really nice thing if you could draw the ugly and horrible pony known as starshine haste

I would be happy if you could perhaps add

StarshineHasteXDiscord sketch pls!~~ <3

I was looking at Starshine Haste's character sheet and I was thinking she was a pretty cheerful and fun character. I wanted to try maintain that aspect from the original drawing. So here's the loveable and cheerful Starshine Haste!

Edited by Artling

I was looking at Starshine Haste's character sheet and I was thinking she was a pretty cheerful and fun character. I wanted to try maintain that aspect from the original drawing. So here's the loveable and cheerful Starshine Haste!

Ogawd..   

Its... beautiful...   

Stashine pegasus... oh my...  such an angel

I just... I dont know what to say..   This..  makes me..  Aaaaah..   So.. adorbs?!  I cant!

tumblr_me5io4vKBr1ra8h71.gif 

Must! Request! Your art looks really good from those two sketches...

If you have the time, please try out my ponysona :P (Avatar)

If you want a bigger view you can always look on my deviant Art page...

Blank flank xD

And here's the next one! This is Celevius Concord sporting an ever so fashionable scarf. Perfect for the Winter season. Hope you like it.

post-10557-0-12028300-1356154432_thumb.jpg

Whenever you get the chance you can draw my OC if you have the time! I'm always welcome to seeing how others draw my OC.

post-7861-0-05117900-1356154894_thumb.png

Heres a pony creator reference, Hopefully this will work for you!
I'll be patiently awaiting to see how it turns out!

Whoah, I love the line art! I don't know what it is about this particular drawing style, but I really enjoy the sketch lines!

I give props to you sir; you're work is simply amazing. (I'd ask for a drawing, but I don't have an OC. :P) Perhaps sometime in the future...

Whoah, I love the line art! I don't know what it is about this particular drawing style, but I really enjoy the sketch lines!

I give props to you sir; you're work is simply amazing. (I'd ask for a drawing, but I don't have an OC. :P) Perhaps sometime in the future...

That's alright, if ever you come up with something you'd like me to draw definitely request it. I'll try to get to it whenever I can :)

Alright, your art is AMAZING. Would you mind drawing my OC Cloud Puff, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-puff-r1812 , holding a professional video camera, getting up close to a tornado, or flying and holding up an anemometer? That would be great!

If you need any more references, let me know, and I will happily provide.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

And here's the next one! This is Celevius Concord sporting an ever so fashionable scarf. Perfect for the Winter season. Hope you like it.

Wow! This is incredible! I love it!!

I won't complain but, you might have forgoten the wings xD

Thank you so much for this! keep up the amazing work! :P

Oooh, another request thread! I'm always eager to see peoples' art styles. So if it's cool, I'd like ya to do a sketch of my OC please.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aero-r148

^That's him^

Have him doing something artsy, like painting or something. :P

img-1007360-1-tumblr_mdw3acxLLK1risnclo1

img-1007360-2-tumblr_mcqmd1SKPu1ry2ys3.p

It would be a really nice thing if you could draw the ugly and horrible pony known as starshine haste

I would be happy if you could perhaps add

StarshineHasteXDiscord sketch pls!~~ <3

Wow! This is incredible! I love it!!

I won't complain but, you might have forgoten the wings xD

Thank you so much for this! keep up the amazing work! :P

Oops, you're right. I got caught up with the scarf that I didn't even see the wings haha my bad. I'll make it up by coloring your character... and everyone elses. 

And I think I'll start coloring the characters from now on. There's something missing when you leave out color. So I also went back to color the previous sketches and I touched up Starshine Haste's sketch. I wasn't liking her expression as much and her hooves looked too sharp.

Funny, I just updated my status about how I would love it if someone were to draw my OC...And here you are,A very talented artist offering to draw OC's, Thank you  :D

Light Diamond Do you think you would be able to draw her in a black sun hat with a cigarette on the end of a cigarette holder...I understand if that is too much. Thanks  :)

With Light Diamond, I took some liberties on the proportion since she's an Alicorn. I just figured I'd give her similar proportions to the ones from the show. Just to be consistent. 

Phew, that's a mouthful. Hoping everyone likes big update.

post-10557-0-07838700-1356295107_thumb.jpgpost-10557-0-31390300-1356295108_thumb.jpg

post-10557-0-72926700-1356295107_thumb.jpgpost-10557-0-54681800-1356209507_thumb.jpg

Edited by Artling

Oops, you're right. I got caught up with the scarf that I didn't even see the wings haha my bad. I'll make it up by coloring your character... and everyone elses. 

And I think I'll start coloring the characters from now on. There's something missing when you leave out color. So I also went back to color the previous sketches and I touched up Starshine Haste's sketch. I wasn't liking her expression as much and her hooves looked too sharp.

With Light Diamond, I took some liberties on the proportion since she's an Alicorn. I just figured I'd give her similar proportions to the ones from the show. Just to be consistent. 

Oh my celestia mother....

That... Is! Beautiful!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much!

I love how you did other requests aswell! They are all so awesome and adowable!

I must have moar!!

img-1019207-2-mlfw2713-13286286413541.gi

Edited by Concord

I cant put into words how freaking awesome this is. I LOVE IT.

I am just so happy.

They all look fantastic. You are definitely one of the best artists on this forum. Thank you so much  :D