Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So a police officer knocked on the door looking for me...

Nothing&NoOne

Wow! Thats amazing! I have that same kind of relationship with my high schools SRO (Student Resource Officer). Me and my friends call him Officer Bennett. And the way we became friends was really weird too! I was walking down the hall to go to my locker, and as I walked by him he yelled "WHATS YOUR NAME KID?!" I said "Chase, Sir" His reply was "Whats your last name?" "Colucci, Sir" And then he looked at me and says "Damn! Your not the kid i'm looking for, But stay out of trouble". And after that we became friends! Weird way to make an introduction huh?

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I wish my school cop was that cool. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy, but he doesn't do anything like that. 

Do you know why he would have been told you needed cheering up?

Wow! Thats amazing! I have that same kind of relationship with my high schools SRO (Student Resource Officer). Me and my friends call him Officer Bennett. And the way we became friends was really weird too! I was walking down the hall to go to my locker, and as I walked by him he yelled "WHATS YOUR NAME KID?!" I said "Chase, Sir" His reply was "Whats your last name?" "Colucci, Sir" And then he looked at me and says "Damn! Your not the kid i'm looking for, But stay out of trouble". And after that we became friends! Weird way to make an introduction huh?

Somebody probably had contraband and he was trying to find them before they dumped them. You must have looked suspicious doing whatever you were doing.

I didn't know he did it either, but he is a really fantastic person.

I'm guessing that the counsellor that I used to talk to quite a bit told him. (He's the guy who originally got me a psychiatrist as well, so he knows me pretty well.) Life is unkind to some people, put it that way ;)

Now I'm really interested. I'm the kind of guy that hates secrets, and always wants to fix problems, so anybody mentioning something vaguely and then trying to change the subject when asked for clarification makes me want to know more.

But if you really don't want to share, that's fine.

• Brohoof 1

Somebody probably had contraband and he was trying to find them before they dumped them. You must have looked suspicious doing whatever you were doing.

Actually  No. He was looking for the schools one and only bad apple, homie, drug user, mo fo. A kid named Tyland. Why? he was skipping class and he was already on Officer Bennett's bad list for doing drugs.

Actually  No. He was looking for the schools one and only bad apple, homie, drug user, mo fo. A kid named Tyland. Why? he was skipping class and he was already on Officer Bennett's bad list for doing drugs.

Wouldn't he already know what he looked like and his name then? If he's been in trouble before the officer wouldn't need to stop random kids in the hall...

I won't go into great detail, but I've made a few threads in "Life Advice" that explain quite a bit, if you're interested enough, you can go find them if you wish. ^_^

I think I might just go find them. I guess you'll get the notifications when/if I do. Off to the life advice boards!

• Brohoof 1

Wouldn't he already know what he looked like and his name then? If he's been in trouble before the officer wouldn't need to stop random kids in the hall...

I have no clue...But thats what he told me. In fact thats the first I have ever really thought about that response he gave me? It may not have been the straight answer

Omg that is so touching and sweet! I'm so happy for you! That has got to be one of the nicest things I've ever heard of anybody doing for someone.

Like seriously. thats amazing!

I'm almost at a loss for words myself, and I didn't even get a gift :P.

I hope you enjoy your lovely gifts! Merry Christmas! Oh and hope things are going better especially now that you got that wonderful gift :D!

• Brohoof 1

That is so great!! I wish I had police like that where I live!  :)

Not to sound anti-police or anything, but the officers down here don't do much to help, and to find a nice one would be a....rarity. :D

I'm still at a loss for words.

Either way, I'm giving Ravi a great big hug the next time I see him.

That's legit.  Very heartwarming to see that people care about each other in your community .  Everybody hears about the worst of the worst from TV and the internet, but stuff like this happens all the time, and people like Ravi deserve recognition for the good that they do every day!

and then we come to the PSNI not very friendly folk to say the least anyways that was quite generous of him, brings a smile to my face

Yeaaah!!!! Material goods w00t!! Go go murica!

Seriously that was a very nice thing to do.

And:

>girl

>videogames

Are u trying to troll me again?

• Brohoof 1

Wow, holy cow, that's awesome!!! :)  I'd be at a loss for words too!!!  I mean, my gosh, what a kind and selfless thing to do, and such a great way to spread the best of the Christmas spirit as well!!!  Have a Merry Christmas Princess Nightingale!!!  :D

Haha, nice! I thought you were going to get arrested or something. .-.

That's nice of the officer to give you an awesome gift like that! I agree he deserves a hug.