Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My sister is crazy!

SongBrony

That feel when no sniper rifle. I could bring justice in the world of music....

No, put that phone down. I was kidding, right? My FB is full of 1D shit erryday and it really pisses me off. I don't understand why anyone would like One Direction.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that half the women I've known are crazy. At least half. (No offense to the pegasisters.) But I suppose that doesn't help you here.

Odd as it may seem, your sister's swooning obsession over this band is not definitive proof of her insanity. It's more like a feminine rite of passage: when young, you must find something non-threatening, well-scrubbed and musical on which to project every fairy-tale fantasy your 12 to 16-year-old mind can conjure up. It's tradition. Our grandmothers had the Beatles, our mothers had New Kids On the Block or something like that, our older sisters had N-Sync and the Backstreet Boys. Now we have 1D, the Jonas Brothers and *sigh, giggle, faint* our beloved Justin. :wub:

Everyone, including me, I'm friends with thinks 1D is extremely stupid. Except for that one girl, but then, she's an on-again off-again friend.

Also, no one I know likes the Jonas Brothers, and again, only one or two of my friends like Justin... I despise him.

• Brohoof 2

I HATE ONE DIRECTION! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEIR IRISH GUTS!! I'm sorry, but it's true. The girls in my class go on and on and on and on and on and ON about them, how cute they are and bla bla bla. I hate them. They're not all that great. I can tolerate Justin Beiber, he's not all that bad, but I DESPISE one direction. I have never liked them, and never will. What do their fans see in them? I never will know.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how to react to the new found 1D and Bieber fangirls but, I don't think our society has depleted to liking One Direction or Bieber, trust me I have no issue with either of them. But, the more you hear about it the more annoying it gets. Sisters will be sisters, even though I am a onlypony. They'll probably forget they ever existed later on in life.

Being ultra-obsessed with something myself (PONIESPONIESPONIESPONIESTWILIGHTSPARKLETWILIGHTSPARKLETWILIGHTSPARKLE), I don't feel I have the right to judge. However, I will say this: There's much worse things to be obsessed with. 1D is relatively clean (the lyrics themselves, anyway. The implied messages behind the lyrics, not so much.), so it's harmless enough, I guess.

my sister is pretty heavily obsessed with Ben Bernanke the chairman of the united states federal reserve. she has pictures of him posted up EVERYWHERE and shes only 9. she says when she grows up shes going to have his old job and control the countries currency (if its still around)

Nice, I personally prefer Greenspan over Bernanke, but to each their own.

I think your sister is years ahead of her peers in choosing a career path. Next thing you know she will have picked a university, graduated years early, and taken over the federal reserve.

• Brohoof 1