276 users have voted

1. 1. Who was the cutest Mane 6 filly?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy

I gotta go with Twilight on this one! Don't get me wrong, they were all freakin' adorable as fillies, but Twilight had something none of the others did... PONY PAFFENDORF!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4O8iHeqpo0

OH MY GOSH, IT'S SO BUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yea You've converted me. Twilight is the most cutest :P Omg that video was so good xD (I'm sorry filly Applejack)

New material to annoy all the anti-bronies in school.

Raainbow Daaash!!I think she's amazing,cute,the best mane aaaaand Daring Do I think :))))))hahaha

Raainbow Daaash!!I think she's amazing,cute,the best mane aaaaand Daring Do I think :))))))hahaha

Fluttershy, she was already cute and as a filly she's like ten billion times more cute.

My second choice would be filly twilight sparkle.

• 2 weeks later...

Filly Applejack with only 8 votes? that's just sad.

Filly Fluttershy got 18 votes because her body was not like the rest of the mane 6 when they were fillies.

tell me people, who should I vote for, Filly Twilight? or Filly Rainbow?

Twilight was cutest as a filly.

Observe: Posted Image

DON'T WORRY, I'LL KISS IT TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER

I think I'm going to explode of cuteness if i don't find out who is the cutest filly.Posted Image

I don't know how, but in my opinion, while Fluttershy is the cutest of the grown-up Mane 6, Twilight Sparkle manages to pull ahead of all the others in terms of cuteness as a filly. She's just, so FREAKIN' ADORABLE. After her, either Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. Maybe they're tied. And then Rainbow, then Rarity, then... aww dang, sorry, Applejack. Don't mean I don't love you, too. ^_^

Damn you all for posting Filly Twilight pictures.....Thank goodness for the filly RD pictures or else i may have converted to Twilights side. Twilight looks cute when she's in her little book fort thing and when shes with her brother her Cadence.

But i just love the way Filly Rainbow Dash talks and the way she looks and the way she acts.

I really think filly Rainbow Dash is adorable...

...BUT, I have to give this one to Fluttershy. It's impossible to NOT love her, she is the definition of adorable.

Dashie is best filly and cutest filly, but for this d'awww moment and this d'awww moment only, I'm willing to make room for one more.

Twin Eggheads are cutest fillies.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

I would have to say Twilight. Dashie was so close and just looking at them and their voices it would be Dashie. But Twilight was just so cute when she got her cutie mark and was jumping around yelling Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I just couldn't not vote for her.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie, then Fluttershy, then Rarity, Rainbow Dash was just so creepy, how come everybody thinks she's adorable? It's like saying a shaved mole is cute.

I think Fluttershy was more creepier as a filly than Rainbow Dash, just look how skinny she was! But say what you want, I think RD is cutest filly.
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

/thread

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *head explodes*

That has to be one fo the cutest things on the forums I've seen. Twilight for the win! Although I love Fluttershy as a mare she looks weird as a filly :/

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

This is a tough one.  But after giving some thought, there is only one filly to vote for:  Twilight Sparkle!  She was too adorable with her strange orchestrations as she tried to hatch the egg.  And, of course, Twi bouncing around going yes, yes, yes, at the end too! 

Posted Image

/thread

What are you doing posting that! You're going to give people heart attacks from the DAAAAAW! Filly Twilight is a top level weapon of mass cuteness!

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 2