277 users have voted

1. 1. Who was the cutest Mane 6 filly?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy

I voted for Applejack. And I can't believe she is currently in last place! But I will admit, Twilight is adorable as well, but my heart still goes to Applejack.

If it's any consolation, I think Applejack was the prettiest of the fillies when she was a gussied up Manehattanite.  :)  But she's a country gal at heart and she's also a workhorse, not a showhorse. 

I thought Flutters looked weird P:

WHY NO MO PEOPLE VOTE APPLEJACK?

Posted Image

If I had a second vote it'd be Rainbow, no contest. However Rarity's one made me laugh the most, just her face as she was being dragged by the magic of her horn xD

I second this! Applefilly is cutest filly. Dem freckles Posted Image

flutershy flutershy !!!!!!!!! skinny is cute i think it was really  really reallly cute!!!!!!!!!! ( i was skinny when i was little and still a a little) 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

twilight = cute but mane not i think she is about 5 cutest instead of 1st if she had wings though shed be my fav

rarity= uh uh she wasnt realy very cute 6th cutest

rainbow = 4th cutest to me (to busy being tough to be cute to me ( i like when the all googly eyed) and in the sconic rainboom her made her not cute to me ....

pinkie was really cute both ways to me i just think dacing sorta spolied it ( 3rd cutest)

apple jack was really cute but not asa fancy filly(secound cutest to me)

Edited by pinkieshyrose
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight is best filly, or was best filly. Best filly now is Babs, well except maby 1 behind Pipsqueak. O shoot need 11 more letters for post.filly uno besto historio episodo 23rdo:  Twilight

secundo un bestus:  Rainbow Dash

Thirdius van besticus:  Applejack

forth a la gooodi:   Fluttershy

cinco de orderio:   Pinkie Pie

Da 6th one:   Rarity

I tried to count the letters but pinkie went out for a bit.

It's okay Dashie, your santa hat is uber cute, and even if others don't think you're the cutest, I'll always think you're the cutest :3

Posted Image

>Dashie

I seriously almost just had a heart attack from the cuteness. Dashie is officially cutest filly Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

You were talking about how much you wanted a Rainbow Dash plushie. That was part of MLD

Don't recall that. Anyway no, not a reference.

I seriously almost just had a heart attack from the cuteness. Dashie is officially cutest filly Posted Image

Indeed :3

• Brohoof 1

Twilight is obviously the cutest as a filly, I mean, did you see how she jumped for joy when she passed her test by hatching Spike? That little dance she always does with Cadence? C'mon! What's not to love!?

Still not convinced? Take this!

Posted Image

Oh? Still here, then.. how about this!

Posted Image

I think I have made my point here, twilight is the filly master of cute. The others are too, but not as much as her.

Pinkie Pie of course! How can you not love that cotton candy mane?? Rainbow Dash is most definetly my second pick. I love both of the manes! /)*0*(

post-10318-0-44635900-1354377324.jpg

Posted Image

D'aaawww.... LUK AHT DAT FASE! Posted Image

It's priceless.

Though filly Pinkie Pie is a close second.

Posted Image

Wish I had a friend who threw parties all the time... Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

As the title says which one of the mane six was the cutest as a filly.

6021524543_7a8d185155.jpg

Honestly I think Its a Tie between Fluttershy and Twilight.wub.png

Fluttershy for me! It's the thin legs and the shy personality. She just looks so darn helpless! You just wanna come up to her, give her a hug and offer to help her learn how to fly. wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is definitely the cutest filly. I mean just look at her mane and her cute little eyes. One thing though, is't it weird that she is the only one whose eyes have the bottom lashes as a filly?

• Brohoof 1

I think Rainbowdash is the cutest of the mane 6 as a filly. Her bed head/unkempt mane makes her look so cute as a little filly. Plus her trying to be tough and arrogant as a kid is cute too. Second place for me has to go to Twilight. Those big eyes can't be ignored and she is just so cute sitting there reading her books.

Surprisingly I would choose Twilight for this one, not sure why either. All of the little pictures and comics I've seen with Twilight as a filly might have done it, since it overloaded my cuteness meter.

Twilight all the way, I just found the whole learning and teaching herself to do magic from books so cute. The part where she panics and can't perform for the entrance exam as well is one of my fav moments :).

I just can't decide! Curse you decision making!!

For me, I really think I am going to have to cop out and say a tie between Dashie, Flutters, and Twi. But all of them are cute in their own ways. It's just sometimes I can't decide.