Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If they were to bring back something from the old shows...

StarStriker

... How much would you love/hate it and what would you want to see? (i.e. humans, seaponies...etc)

Personally, I would be interested in seeing sea ponies (no pun intended xD) I think it would make for an interesting episode, plus we wouldn't have to worry about deranged eyes and "SHOO-BE-DOO"s going on.. hopefully xDD

I have to say NO to the humans, no to the sea ponies, as I thought they were rather dumb, and no to about everything else.  I just really think what happened in the past generations should stay in the past.

• Brohoof 2

The Smooze!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

No, just kidding. Even so, it could totally be a plot point for an episode.

On the serious side of things, I actually want Minty to be a G4 character. Minty was awesome and her fetish love of socks was hilarious. Past gen-characters in general would be cool to see, even if they can't be mentioned by name. I'd personally like to see Fire Fly as a relative of Rainbow Dash.  :wub:

Other than that, past gen stuff should stay past gen. 

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 2

Pretty much what Rarietty said, I'm not in favor of mixing in previous generation stuff in general. I would like to see Firefly, perhaps as Rainbow Dash's mom since she seems to be Rainbow Dash's mom figuratively at least.

I want mostly wanna see old characters return. Come on, you KNOW Tirek would be be the best villain ever. (Besides Discord, of course.) The Smooze would be pretty awesome too.

Well, I might get hatred for this, but I'd like to see the "crushes" element from Tales return. It was interesting, and I can see it implemented into FiM too.

Then again,

HOW THE SHIPPERS WOULD FIGHT.

Oh, Rarietty, I'm going to get you for that. xD Your endorsement of Minty caused me to watch something pre-G4 for the first time (A Very Minty Christmas). It was a nightmare. Rainbow Dash sounded like Rarity. Pinkie Pie was the only pony remotely like herself. Minty was kind of cool and maybe if they brought her back as Pinkie Pie's cousin or something it wouldn't hurt me too much. But otherwise, my answer to this question is...no.

NO.

Edited by TailsAlone

While I don't necessarily want them back in the show in this universe of MLP, Humans can be very interesting to include in fan fiction, weather for good or ill purposes.

Edited by Rush

No humans... And I say NO

As for sea ponies... I wouldnt mind seeing them, only if they don't sing....

But how would sea ponies fit? Theres like no oceans in equestria... Unless they go to manehatten... Or somewhere there

Edited by villan97

I woul like to see Smooze and Tirek as villains in the series. Reason?

Smooze:

It is basically a slime monster which has the ability to grow to gargantuan sizes, form limbs, faces, and throw chunks of itself. Doesn't sound threatening? WRONG! Smooze ruins the land it covers, making it a barren wasteland. Also and living being that comes in contact with it (even from its flung chunks) becomes mean, self-centered, and making it no longer care about the safeties of others. It causes others to no longer co-opporate making it a bigger threat. This could be a formidable villain for the mane six latter in the series.

Now for the big guy (who I would prefer over Smooze)

Tirek:

He is a demon spawn that uses the Rainbow of Darkness, a staff that allows the wilder complete control of dark magic. Anyone who wields or touches the staff becomes corrupt by its magic. When he captures ponies he corrupts them and turns them into evil dragons. He plans to Corrupt the world in a land of dark chaos in which he will rule. Now this right her sounds like a badass villain in my books. He could be one of the toughest villains the mane six might face, if not he could be the final villain if they ever needed a villain for the finale.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Without a doubt Tirek he is as close to a demon from the darkest bowels of hell that any generation of MLP has ever gotten, he unless they came up with someone even more powerful could be a threat second only to Discord.

I always loved the idea of Firefly being a relative of Rainbow Dash in some way, whether it be her mother or an ancestor. Also Tirek would be pretty sweet as a villain again in the future

• Brohoof 1