Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike the Dragon

Winona the Dog

(edited)

I would think so. after all, you did get books from Twilight. gotta build up your vocabulary. this Brings to mind another question. What was the best object you received as a gift? 

Heh yeah Twilight always gives me books as gifts. At least she cares so im not complaining. 

Best gift? Well Sweetie Belle gave me this cool picture of us together. It even has Baby Blue sapphires around it!

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Spkie, I want to play a game.

Discord has Twilight and Rarity hanging over a black hole. He says choose one so the other may stay here. Dont decide fast enough and he throws both in. Tic Tok 

What? But Twilight is right over- oh ok ill play your little game........ Why not both?

(this is a saw reference btw)

Both is not an option its either one or none. time is running short Discord can't hold onto them for much long.

Because as much as I like Rarity I can't turn my back on Twilight like that. If it weren't for her I wouldn't even be here.

Discord is touched by your actions/words he offers you another choice: sacrifice yourself to bring back Rarity or bring Rarity back only with a catch. will you take his offer or will you walk away?

(There really isn't any pictures of Spike in a dress anywhere so no)

Why do i need a picture to prove that i'm wearing a dress? I'm wearing it right now and that's what counts so... CHANGE ME BACK ALREADY!!!!