Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike the Dragon

Winona the Dog

(edited)

There are no more gems in Equestria! 

Ha yeah right I my secret stash is still in its hiding spot and I'm not telling where it is.

ok lemme try!img-1057211-1-attachicon.gifimages.jpgBy the way what is your favorite song?is it gangnam style?gangnam styke is my favorite!

*Looks at picture*

Wahh!!

*runs away*

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!(Great now you scared him for life)

Spike, what are your thoughts on Fluttershy?

Oh Fluttershy is the nicest pony around. I never did understand why she's afraid of heights even though she's a pegasus pony. I mean seriously what's up with that?

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 2

Ha yeah right I my secret stash is still in its hiding spot and I'm not telling where it is.

not even for Rarity?

what is your favorite song?

mine is gangnam style!

Do you want to watch cartoon pics? if yes then visit this link.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/44503-cartoons-by-famous-cartonist-carlos-latuff/

or if you like Gangnam Style see this!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/44518-hoppa-pony-style/

(edited)

not even for Rarity? what is your favorite song? mine is gangnam style! Do you want to watch cartoon pics? if yes then visit this link.   http://mlpforums.com...-carlos-latuff/   or if you like Gangnam Style see this!   http://mlpforums.com...ppa-pony-style/

Well she never asked for it so i haven't told her about it but, if she does ask then i will totally tell her.

I really like the song Twilight sung at the Canterlot Wedding. I think it was called

and it was really awesome!

Hmm interesting pictures even though i don't really understand their meaning.

​I've never listened to your worlds music before but i gotta say that was pretty catchy tune.

• Brohoof 1

Spike? List your favorite ponies out of the mane six, CMC, and famous background ponies (like derpy. doctor whooves, and lyra Ooh and dont forget VInyl scratch)?

Ehh sorry im not into picking favorites. I feel like i'd make somepony sad if i did that. 

Well she never asked for it so i haven't told her about it but, if she does ask then i will totally tell her.

I really like the song Twilight sung at the Canterlot Wedding. I think it was called

and it was really awesome!

Hmm interesting pictures even though i don't really understand their meaning.

​I've never listened to your worlds music before but i gotta say that was pretty catchy tune.

Twilight would understand the pics.

because she reads tons of books. and i think she reads the news.

How do you feel about being left out of all those random musical numbers that happen frequently?

Like when all of Ponyville started singing during winter wrap up or when you and the mane 6 went to the gala and they all started singing for some reason.

You see that guy, I killed all of his friends and cut off his chin, If you want to I can do that to you

Uh no offense dude but i think your a little too obsessed with killing things. I advise you get a hobby or something...

How do you feel about being left out of all those random musical numbers that happen frequently? Like when all of Ponyville started singing during winter wrap up or when you and the mane 6 went to the gala and they all started singing for some reason.

I'm not really too heavy on singing anyway so i don't feel bad about not singing with everypony. Really i could join in at anytime i just dont feel like it.

Spike? If the end of the world was about to happen and you could only save yourself, and rainbow dash or fluttershy. Who would you pick?

I'm sorry i don't really like making decisions like this. Maybe if the pony i wont pick has a less consequence like a scrape or something minor then i'd pick one but,  I wont if anypony is going to die.

*sighs* Fine If rainbow dash and flutter shy were going to be moving to a new place and never see you agai and they were happy because they were going to be able to see their family members, and old friends, but then they notice you are sad and they offer one of them to stay behind who do you pick to stay behind?

(edited)

Hey spike! You MUST see this Egyptian Ad! It's Hilarious "It has english subtitles"

Man that Panda is the biggest jerk I've seen. I think it may be even jerkier than that griffon Gilda came to Ponyville.

*sighs* Fine If rainbow dash and flutter shy were going to be moving to a new place and never see you agai and they were happy because they were going to be able to see their family members, and old friends, but then they notice you are sad and they offer one of them to stay behind who do you pick to stay behind?

Fluttershy i guess i mean Rainbow Dash is really cool but i think i'd miss Fluttershy more than Rainbow Dash if one of them were going away forever. 

and did you see when the panda threw a birthday cake?

Yeah I feel sorry for the little kid. 

What? Iam a pirate and hes a pirate, were suppost to kill each other.

Cant you guys like make a truce or something? Im sure whatever it is you guys are fighting for isn't worth getting killed for.

• Brohoof 1

why do you do this when no one is looking? Does it raise your self-esteem or something?

Actually i made that up so Pinkie wouldn't find out about the party. I don't really do that when nopony's watching. 

what is your favorite food spike?

Gemstones of course and fire rubies to be more specific.

YOU PICKED FLUTTERSHY! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XD On a more serious note, spike, what is the weirdest thing you have ate?

Probably hay fries. I mean don't get me wrong they taste pretty good ,but i may as well eat grass.

• Brohoof 1

Hey spike I want to play a game,again.

You Have been given the choice of killing either Princess Celestia or Princess Luna.
Kill one to save the other.Kill none and all three of you die. Tic tok my patience is growing thin