Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike the Dragon

Winona the Dog

(Since the older Ask Spike topic is no longer active i decided to make a new one.)

Well Twilight has given me the day off,so i decided to use my free time to get on the internet. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make a Ask me thread on here so fire away. I'll answer (almost) any question you guys can ask me.

post-7279-0-05656400-1357221265.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

Your thoughts on Trixie?

She's a jerk that's what i think! Twilight let her off far too easily if you ask me.

if you could go back in time, where yould you go? and what would you do? i know personally i'd go back to medieval times and rule as the princess, due to the fact i actually am a princess (long story that one...)

I think id go back to before my birthday when Rarity kissed me on the cheek. I'd do anything to relive that moment.........

Do you know how hot your breath burns?

What do rubies taste like? Are they sweet or savoury?

What's your favourite kind of salad dressing?

Have you ever used a pogo-stick before?

Is it considered for you impolite to walk between or under the legs of another pony?

Are you good at hide and go seek?

Why don't you run on all four paws?

How thin are your spines? It's hard to tell because we usually only see them from the side.

Did Twilight name you? If so, what did she name you after?

Are there any parts of Twilight's research that you find interesting, or is it all boring?

Sweetie Belle told me to say hello.

Whatever happened to that bowtie?

(edited)

(Typing from my phone so I can't use color text. Keep the questions coming!)

What about discord?

I don't like him either. He really creeps me out.

Do you know how hot your breath burns?

What do rubies taste like? Are they sweet or savoury?

What's your favourite kind of salad dressing?

Have you ever used a pogo-stick before?

Is it considered for you impolite to walk between or under the legs of another pony?

Are you good at hide and go seek?

Why don't you run on all four paws?

How thin are your spines? It's hard to tell because we usually only see them from the side.

Did Twilight name you? If so, what did she name you after?

Are there any parts of Twilight's research that you find interesting, or is it all boring?

Sweetie Belle told me to say hello.

Whatever happened to that bowtie?

I can roast marshmallows, pop popcorn and cook other snacks with it though I haven't really tried it on anything other than food to figure out how hot it really is.

Rubies have a nice savoury flavor to them with a nice spicy aftertaste. They don't really taste all that sweet so If you want a more sweeter taste you gotta eat sapphires.

I don't often eat salad dressing but if I were to pick id say it would be Applejack's signature family ranch dressing. Forgot the name of it though.

Yeah! Pinkie often lends me one of her pogo sticks from time to time. They're fun to play with.......as long as your not inside.....I learned that the hard way.

As long as they don't mind it isn't impolite. Nopony usually complains our anything so I suppose thier ok with it.

I don't get to play games often now but, back when me and Twilight still lived in Canterlot we played hide n seek all the time. I wasnt too bad at hiding but I was pretty bad at seeking.

I don't normally run on all fours because I find running on 2 feet a little better and faster. Besides who wants to get thier paws dirty from touching the ground/floor all the time anyway? Not me.

My spines are only a few centimetres thin.

Yes Twilight was the one who named me Spike although I think she had other names in mind too. I don't know who she named me after probably after some famous unicotn wizard out something I don't really care though.

Honestly, the only exciting parts of her research is when she's performing an actual spell other times shes just glued to get books for hours on end which get pretty boring afterwards. Now you know why I'm asleep most of the time.

Uhh ok....tell her I said hi in return..

Twilight told me I was wearing it too much so she hid it from me. She only brings it out for me to wear only when there's a special occasion coming up.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Dear Spike i have several questions:
1.Arent you tired of writing letters to Celestia for Twillight and all them?
2. Are you friends with any Stallions(Big Mac perhaps)?
3. 4*6x+4squared=9*64-1 what does x equal?
4.show me your moves

(edited)

[/url]Your thoughts on this video?
Interesting video....but does he really need to go make random colorful explosions and turn ponies into tacos and types of food just because Celestia thinks he's a monster? I say he needs to man up and just go after someone else. That is if he ever gets out of his stone prison. Thats what I think anyway but thanks for sharing the video.

who do you like the most out of the cutie mark crusaders?

Hmm that's a tough one. Of course they're all good little fillies and I like them all the same but, I don't know if I can decide between who I like most. I guess ill have to go with Sweetie Belle.....Only because she's Rarity's little sister.

Dear Spike i have several questions:1.Arent you tired of writing letters to Celestia for Twillight and all them?2. Are you friends with any Stallions(Big Mac perhaps)?3. 4*6x+4squared=9*64-1 what does x equal?4.show me your moves

Only when Twilight puts me in hyperdrive mode then my claw starts to cramp up. Otherwise I'm perfectly fine with writing and sending letters for Twilight. It makes me feel useful for her.

Hmm I don't really have many friends that are stallions of course there is big Mac but we don't see each other often. I do however have a few friends that are colts and they'll be stallions with time.

Uh 24? wait no 64!! Ehh I don't know ask Twilight. She's the one who's good with math and all.Ok then

challenge acceptedhttp://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/46470__safe_twilight-sparkle_spike_animated_dance.gifWatch and weep!

Is it painful when Twilight teleports you somewhere?

It feels pretty weird. The first few times it did have a few tingly sensations but after so much practice you get use to it. Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I've seen Twilight write her own letter to the Princess once using magic, so why does she make you do it? :huh:

Have you ever thought of Twilight in a... dirty way?  :P

We alternate between writing letters sometimes she writes them sometimes I write them. Besides im the only one who can send the letters to Celestia.

What do you mean by a dirty way? You better not mean what I think you mean.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDIQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCq8_tDJpePk&ei=HzXmUNi-NYT49gTctYGoAg&usg=AFQjCNEmSV8gOThAkqN_dlNV1Y0u82FItQ

(For some reason I couldn't see the first video)Those videos were pretty cool I liked the one between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the most that was awesome. I hope someone posts a video of me doing a rap battle between someone else.
Hehehehehehe... Anyway, how's Owlowiscious doing?
He's just fine and he does help around the library but, to be honest he still creeps me out at night.

How difficult is raising Pewee?Like what types of special procedures are necessary to take while raising him?
Heh Peewee isn't that hard to take care of. I mean of course I had to go to Fluttershy for some help as she has experience handling phoenixes but all in all it's just like taking care of a ordinary bird.
  • Brohoof 1

Well I can't really describe it but something about Rarity is just so....compelling and its just not her hair which but her whole appearance she's just so......majestic. (lol Spike knows his definitions)

(lol Spike knows his definitions)
I would think so. after all, you did get books from Twilight. gotta build up your vocabulary. this Brings to mind another question. What was the best object you received as a gift?