Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike the Dragon

Winona the Dog

ey spike I want to play a game,again. You Have been given the choice of killing either Princess Celestia or Princess Luna. Kill one to save the other.Kill none and all three of you die. Tic tok my patience is growing thin

Uhh im not killing the princess or anything for that matter.

Spike What is your opinion on Twilight`s  obsessive behavior sometimes?

Yeah it gets really annoying but i've learned to live with it.

Uhh i don't get it? What happened and why is Rarity Bathing in red water?

She killed pinkie pie and took her blood "blood is red" and bathing in pinkie's blood.

(edited)

She killed pinkie pie and took her blood "blood is red" and bathing in pinkie's blood.

Ewww that's sick why would i like Rarity if she killed somepony? Especially a good friend like Pinkie.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Don't worry spiky!

She will never ever do that.

this is just drawings.

but if i visited equestria, would i turn from human to pony?

"maybe i like all ponies in equestria but i don't want to be a pony"

(edited)

Don't worry spiky! She will never ever do that. this is just drawings. but if i visited equestria, would i turn from human to pony? "maybe i like all ponies in equestria but i don't want to be a pony"

Well ok i guess but still whoever drew that needs to do something else with their spare time than to draw art like that. Its kinda insulting to us when you guys draw pictures of us killing somepony how would you like it if we drew pictures of you guys killing your best friends?

I dont know about you turning into a pony if you came to Equestria that's all magic stuff so Twilight might know.

Not even if the Grand prize of playing this game with me was a uber-rare gem that has been age  100 years? 

As tempting as that sounds still though no way now how!

Well ok i guess but still whoever drew that needs to do something else with their spare time than to draw art like that. Its kinda insulting to us when you guys draw pictures of us killing somepony how would you like it if we drew pictures of you guys killing your best friends?

I dont know about you turning into a pony if you came to Equestria that's all magic stuff so Twilight might know.

ok I'm sorry about drawings.

and I'll ask twilight or princess Celestia.

by the way is Equestria lost place in earth or it is another planet?

and how many years did Celestia ruled Equestria?

and would Princess Celestia use the violence to oppress protests against her? "my country would do that with shotguns and tear gases!"

(edited)

ok I'm sorry about drawings. and I'll ask twilight or princess Celestia. by the way is Equestria lost place in earth or it is another planet? and how many years did Celestia ruled Equestria? and would Princess Celestia use the violence to oppress protests against her? "my country would do that with shotguns and tear gases!"

To be honest i asked those same questions to Twilight but she talked about it for so long i kinda fell asleep and forgot the whole thing so i don't know.

Violence doesn't occur much here in Equestria. Normally if something were to pop up Celestia will always try to resolve things peacefully but if she has to she will do anything to protect her land.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest i asked those same questions to Twilight but she talked about it for so long i kinda fell asleep and forgot the whole thing so i don't know.

Violence doesn't occur much here in Equestria. Normally if something were to pop up Celestia will always try to resolve things peacefully but if she has to she will do anything to protect her land.

sometimes i wish to go to Equestria.

It's peaceful there!

by the way, did discord killed a pony before?

sometimes i wish to go to Equestria. It's peaceful there! by the way, did discord killed a pony before?

Yeah we  get that alot. You humans wanting to come over to Equestria as it is pretty peaceful here minus a few things here and there but that makes life here just as exciting.

Discord never kills as far as i know but im pretty sure he likes to make people depressed or anything OTHER than be happy. 

Yeah we  get that alot. You humans wanting to come over to Equestria as it is pretty peaceful here minus a few things here and there but that makes life here just as exciting.

Discord never kills as far as i know but im pretty sure he likes to make people depressed or anything OTHER than be happy. 

Yeah even you have scary creatures but we have so evil humans there!

a lot of them are presidents or leaders that kills there people to remain a leader.

so that's the most thing i hate in this place!

(edited)

Yeah even you have scary creatures but we have so evil humans there! a lot of them are presidents or leaders that kills there people to remain a leader. so that's the most thing i hate in this place!

Hmm yeah that does kinda sound pretty scary and i completely understand why you and so many humans would want to come to Equestria it sounds like paradise when you compare our world with yours even with the monsters here.  

Hey spike i have heard some rumors about dragons that maybe you could clear up
1. Dragons have more than 1 stomach and heart
2. Dragons can be trained out of their primal instincts
3. Dragons have the ability to use shouts by uddering words in their draconian language (ex. FUS RO DAH)

4. Dragons aren't jerks but extremely territorial
5. Dragons have a secret phrase that when spoken causes them to dance and sing out of now where
6. when dragons die they disintegrate

so any of those true?

(edited)

yeah there is some president here killed 60 thousands civilians because they made a revolution against him. and he want to remain a president. "he used airstrikes, cannons, heavy machineguns, planning to use chemical weapons , ...etc"

Yikes that sounds pretty intense......No offense but i'd hate to live in your world. 

Hey spike i have heard some rumors about dragons that maybe you could clear up 1. Dragons have more than 1 stomach and heart 2. Dragons can be trained out of their primal instincts 3. Dragons have the ability to use shouts by uddering words in their draconian language (ex. FUS RO DAH) 4. Dragons aren't jerks but extremely territorial 5. Dragons have a secret phrase that when spoken causes them to dance and sing out of now where 6. when dragons die they disintegrate   so any of those true?

#1: That may or may not be true......those so many different species of dragons some might have more than 1 heart & stomach.

#2: That's true

#3: I don't know what fus ro dah means.......

#4:  Yes that is true dragons aren't all jerks i mean look at me but, we can be very territorial.

#5: That's false 

#6: I don't know i doubt it though.

Spike the dragon... Y U SO ADORABLE?!?!?

Wait what?!? NO! Dragons arnt suppose to be adorable..... Their suppose to be cool!

You are always welcome.

but i knew if i visited equestria, i will turn into a pony.

but i'll be human again if i left equestria. so i don't mind to be a pony for a time.

but i think also twilight would like the museums in my world!

My country has a lot of museums!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Have you ever succumbed to peer pressure? If so what was it?

Yeah Snips and Snails dared me to eat this weird fruit that makes you all dizzy. I didn't want to at first but they teased me and i ate the fruit.

I always wonder how old are you?

I'm about 14 by your worlds age standards. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm about 14 by your worlds age standards. 

Then you can consider me as friend.

we are almost the same age!

You know I'm 14 years old.

What is the most thing that you wish to happen?

what is the worst thing that could happen to you?

I have a weird question here... :blink:

what is the color of dragons blood?

humans blood is red.

i think ponies blood are red too.