Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Avenged Sevenfold

Vengeance

i_27KvrJh4dA.jpg

So I need a place to talk about my favorite and only my favorite band! :D

I know there is some A7X fans on here so let's get them all out...

This is probably my favorite A7X song at the moment, though it's always changing:

And this would be my other favorite because of the epic duel solo<3

Edited by Vengeance
  • Brohoof 7

Ah, nice to see more like me around these parts... Yet those two are not my favourites... I'll show you my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-zlh-xYA_k

And this one, too, kicks ass:

What else to say... Well, I guess there is nothing. A7x is not my favourite band, but it is close to the top, though.

There are other songs like Waking the Fallen+Unholy Confessions that I like but not as much as those two. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

God Hates Us is a really great song. And Lost was one of the first songs by them that I liked and that also made me fall in love with them, funny that is because it was an experimental song as well.

Edited by Vengeance
  • Brohoof 1

Avenged Sevenfold are actually my favourite band, City of Evil is my favourite album, but my favourite song by them is from the self titled album and it is called Critical Acclaim 

How could I forget about this song? Man, this was the first song I've ever heard from them, and that is how I started to like them.

Damn, that organ intro is just so awesome...

• Brohoof 2

Critical Acclaim was my favorite for about a month straight. I would wake up to it, play it on the way to school, during school, on the way home and then throughout the rest of the night. :lol:

I think the live version of this song is better:

I literally could post every single A7X song and give a good opinion about it..  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Critical Acclaim was my favorite for about a month straight. I would wake up to it, play it on the way to school, during school, on the way home and then throughout the rest of the night. :lol:

I think the live version of this song is better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcE3PWHTZGE

I literally could post every single A7X song and give a good opinion about it..  :wub:

The videoclip of A Little Piece Of Heaven is so funny.

It is funny, because I saw the official video first and got sickened, but then started to get used to it, and soon I was listening to it in the background while playing Terraria.

Lol.

The videoclip of A Little Piece Of Heaven is so funny.

It is funny, because I saw the official video first and got sickened, but then started to get used to it, and soon I was listening to it in the background while playing Terraria.

Lol.

Kind of the same story for me.

My friend who got my into Avenged Sevenfold, after making me listen and instantly liking So Far Away, made me watch the A Little Piece Of Heaven video, and when someone says "make sure it's the official video!", you know it's for a reason. I was freaked out at first but then I soon fell in love with the song as usual. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Metalcore* stuff better. :P

And yeah, their metalcore stuff is great, too bad they only had two albums with it and then stopped doing it.. :(

Thank you mister dictionary ^_^

(Why in the world would I need 100 characters just to thank someone for something?) (And it's still not at 100) (ok now it's over 100)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you mister dictionary ^_^

(Why in the world would I need 100 characters just to thank someone for something?) (And it's still not at 100) (ok now it's over 100)

Lol.

Yeah, this post limit thing can be really annoying at times, especially when all you want to say is something simple that would only take up about 20 characters and not be spam.  -_-

• Brohoof 1

Lol.

Yeah, this post limit thing can be really annoying at times, especially when all you want to say is something simple that would only take up about 20 characters and not be spam.  -_-

Guess you can't make everyone happy at once. Anyway, after I listened to A Little Piece of Heaven I used to sing it randomly, and once my mother walked in on me while I was going through the "Must have stabbed her 50 ******* times" part xD. Her facial expression was priceless.

• Brohoof 2

I like their mtalcore stuff better. Maybe Nightmare out of the newer ones... Solid band nevertheless, deserves more recognition.

This version is moar complete :D

I actually like their roaring in some older songs...

I could not understand every single word.

Sometimes I could understand words like "YEAH!". But nothing else.

Also, Chapter Four in WTF Album is pretty good.

(Yes... WTF is Waking The Fallen... xD)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Chapter Four<3

Chapter Four was my favorite for quite a while too. I guess that's why Waking The Fallen is my favorite album. 

Here's a unique ("a" unique? Why not "an".. :s ) unreleased Zacky Vengeance song:

And a song that I just found out right there.. can't believe I missed it  :huh:

Edited by Vengeance
  • Brohoof 1

No. My computer is to slow To render video

I've tried the video was in 720p but came out in 480p with the audio out of sync and The sound quality went to hell 

Although I could go to my friends house and use his electric drum set hooked up to my computer to play beast and the harlot and use fraps to record the screen that shouldn't be too hard on my computer..

Edited by yourmomsponies

Aw, that sucks. 

I guess I just have to go back to listening to the official A7X Afterlife then. :lol:

Here's a song by Jimmy's old band, Pinkly Smooth. I love his vocals :wub:

It's not exactly A7X, eh.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, Victim. That song was stuck in my head for ages before I was a "fan".

I won't see you tonight (part 1 & 2) is a great song(s), though I prefer Part 2.

Oh, and I like the Fallout reference in your member title. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I actually have listened to Avenged Sevenfold BEFORE beeing introduced to them.

Before, I played Burnout Revenge. I was still somewhat of a kiddo, so I did not pay much attention to the song's name. The first song I've really listened from A7x was The Beast and the Harlot. I only found that out half an hour ago, after I played for like, two hours?

Anyways, Burnout Revenge also introduced me to The Dead 60's, Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance, and so on.

I never really understood why they're just like Nickelback on the internet. Nickelbacks okay, and A7x is great. Yet everypony-else decides to say that they're horrible. Never really got it.

On another note, my favorite song is Not Ready To Die.

• Brohoof 1

Wowwwww I was just about to make an Avenged Sevenfold topic and then you took my idea :/

Anyway, I'm definitely one of the biggest (if not the biggest) A7X fans on MLP Forums, so expect me to be posting a whole bunch in here.

I actually own every single album by Avenged Sevenfold, and I own every single song by them.

My favorite albums would definitely be Waking the Fallen and City of Evil. Those are probably my two favorite albums of all time pretty much. 

Some of my absolute favorite songs include:

-Eternal Rest

-Chapter Four

-MIA

-Blinded in Chains

-Remenissions

-I Wont See You Tonight pt.1

-The Wicked End

-Strength of the World

-Radiant Eclipse

-Save Me

-Second Heartbeat

-Streets

Also, these are my favorite albums in order (approximately):

1. Waking the Fallen

2. City of Evil

3. Nightmare

4. Sounding the Seventh Trumpet

5. Avenged Sevenfold/Diamonds in the Rough

I actually probably like their self-titled album the least. I find a lot of the songs to be kind of boring to be honest. I like Critical Acclaim and a Little Piece of Heaven quite a bit though. Unbound (The Wild Ride) isn't bad either. Honestly, I find Almost Easy and Afterlife to be really overrated. And I'm not a huge fan of Dear God cause I don't like country music.

I actually would say I like the songs on Diamonds in the Rough better. Crossroads, The Fight, Demons, Dancing Dead, and Tension are really good songs.

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 2